* RFC: new port ppc64
@ 2001-06-11 20:06 Tom Gall
From: Tom Gall @ 2001-06-11 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, torvalds, alan

Hi All,

  Located on linuxppc64.org or on ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tgall
you will find a port of the linux kernel to the ppc64 architecture in the form
of patches against 2.4.4.
  This is NOT an official submission quite yet but we are interested in comments
on what has been done thus far. So if any of you have some spare moments, by all
means I look forward to any and all comments.

  Regards,

  Tom
--
Tom Gall - PPC64 Maintainer      "Where's the ka-boom? There was
Linux Technology Center           supposed to be an earth

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-11 20:08 UTC | newest]