* Regrding module programing
@ 2001-07-03 18:05 siva kumar
From: siva kumar @ 2001-07-03 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I like to know whether the kernel modules concepts is
present only in linux (or) it is also supported in
some other flavour of unix operating systems.
Can any one please update me, regarding this ?

Thanks,
siva

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

* Re: Regrding module programing
@ 2001-07-04  7:31 ` Julien Laganier
From: Julien Laganier @ 2001-07-04  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: siva kumar; +Cc: linux-kernel

> I like to know whether the kernel modules concepts is
> present only in linux (or) it is also supported in
> some other flavour of unix operating systems.
> Can any one please update me, regarding this ?

I know that there's also kernel modules in Solaris, and possibly in all
unix dialects.

Julien.

* Re: Regrding module programing
@ 2001-07-04  7:47   ` Gabriel Rocha