* Support for HFS Plus?
@ 2001-07-06  0:23 Tony Kavadias
From: Tony Kavadias @ 2001-07-06  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: asun; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hello,

I don't know whether this is the right place to send this question,
but do you have any software for Linux which allows me to mount
HFS Plus file systems on a Linux 2.4.x kernel?

I am particularly interested in mounting file systems which have
been created under Mac OS 9.1 or Mac OS X.

Thanks.

    Tony Kavadias,                           E-mail: tonza@sgi.com
    SGI Australia, Pty. Ltd.                  Phone: +61 3 9834 8200x234
    357 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, VIC, 3124.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-06  0:23 UTC | newest]