* What flash disks are supported?
@ 2001-06-12  7:42 Catalin BOIE
From: Catalin BOIE @ 2001-06-12  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi, guys!

Please, can you tell me your (in)success stories about some flash disks?
Thanks!

---
Catalin(ux) BOIE
catab@deuroconsult.ro
A new Linux distribution: http://l13plus.deuroconsult.ro
http://www2.deuroconsult.ro/~catab

* Re: What flash disks are supported?
@ 2001-07-06 21:39 ` Alexandr Andreev
From: Alexandr Andreev @ 2001-07-06 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Catalin BOIE, linux-kernel

Catalin BOIE wrote:

>Hi, guys!
>
>Please, can you tell me your (in)success stories about some flash disks?
>Thanks!

A MTD flash device database is now available at:
http://www.embeddedlinuxworks.com/db.html