* Yet another Vaio with APM swab_apm_power_in_minutes problem.
@ 2001-08-20 18:54 Sujal Shah
From: Sujal Shah @ 2001-08-20 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, stelian.pop

The Sony PCG-N505VX has the same problem (swab_apm_power_in_minutes).
Here is the pertinant information:

BIOS_VERSION W2K06H0
BIOS_DATE    02/03/00

I will have a patch up against 2.4.7 (Linus's)on the web at
http://www.sujal.net/tech/linux shortly.

Though I can't confirm it, I'm fairly sure that the PCG-N505VE has the
same bios, too.

Sujal

--
---- Sujal Shah ---- PSC Labs (Progress Software) ----

Now Playing: Eels - Mental

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-20 18:56 UTC | newest]