* time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23  3:04 safemode
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: safemode @ 2001-10-23  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

We've all seen benchmarks and "load tests" and "real world runthroughs" on
the rik and aa kernel VM's.  But time does tell all.  I've had
2.4.12-ac3-hogstop up and running for over 5 days.   The first hiccup i found
was a day or so ago when trying out defragging an ext2 fs on a hdd just for
the hell of it.  I have 770MB of ram and 128MB of swap (since my other 128MB
of swap was on the drive i was defragging and i had swapoff'd it).   First
the kernel created about 600MB of buffer in addition to the application
specified 128MB of buffer i had it using (e2defrag -p 16384).   This brought
the system to a crawl.  So in some twisted reality that may be considered
normal kernel behavior, so i let it pass.  Then i created an insanely large
ps and tried loading it in ghostview, magnified it a couple times in
kghostview and what happens?  I wish i could tell you but i cant because the
system immediately went unresponsive and started swapping at a turtles pace.
I can tell what didn't happen though.

A.  OOM did not kick in and kill kghostview.  Why you may ask?  Read on to B.
B.  The VM has this need to redistribute cache and buffer so that an OOM
situation doesn't take place until all the ram is basically being used.  The
problem is that currently the VM will swap out stuff it isn't using and
without buffer it must read from the drive (which is being used to swap)
which takes more cpu which isn't there because the app is locking the kernel
up trying to allocate memory (see why dbench causes mp3 skips).  So what
happens is that the kernel cant swap because the hdd io is being strangled by
the process that's going out of control (kghostview) which means that the VM
is stuck doing this redistribution at a snails pace and the OOM situation
never occurs (or occurs many days later when you've died of starvation).
Leaving you deadlocked on a kernel with a VM that is supposed to conquer this
situation and make it a thing of the past.

So what happens after a few days of uptime is that we see where the VM has
slight weaknesses that magnify over time and aren't aparent on the normal run
of tests done on each new release to decide if it's good or not.
Perhaps if i had not had any swap loaded at all this situation would have
been avoided.
I see this as a pretty serious bug

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23  5:02 ` safemode
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: safemode @ 2001-10-23  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Monday 22 October 2001 23:04, safemode wrote:
> We've all seen benchmarks and "load tests" and "real world runthroughs" on
> the rik and aa kernel VM's.  But time does tell all.  I've had
> 2.4.12-ac3-hogstop up and running for over 5 days.   The first hiccup i
> found was a day or so ago when trying out defragging an ext2 fs on a hdd
> just for the hell of it.  I have 770MB of ram and 128MB of swap (since my
> other 128MB of swap was on the drive i was defragging and i had swapoff'd
> it).   First the kernel created about 600MB of buffer in addition to the
> application specified 128MB of buffer i had it using (e2defrag -p 16384).
> This brought the system to a crawl.  So in some twisted reality that may be
> considered normal kernel behavior, so i let it pass.  Then i created an
> insanely large ps and tried loading it in ghostview, magnified it a couple
> times in kghostview and what happens?  I wish i could tell you but i cant
> because the system immediately went unresponsive and started swapping at a
> turtles pace. I can tell what didn't happen though.
>
> A.  OOM did not kick in and kill kghostview.  Why you may ask?  Read on to
> B. B.  The VM has this need to redistribute cache and buffer so that an OOM
> situation doesn't take place until all the ram is basically being used.
> The problem is that currently the VM will swap out stuff it isn't using and
> without buffer it must read from the drive (which is being used to swap)
> which takes more cpu which isn't there because the app is locking the
> kernel up trying to allocate memory (see why dbench causes mp3 skips).  So
> what happens is that the kernel cant swap because the hdd io is being
> strangled by the process that's going out of control (kghostview) which
> means that the VM is stuck doing this redistribution at a snails pace and
> the OOM situation never occurs (or occurs many days later when you've died
> of starvation). Leaving you deadlocked on a kernel with a VM that is
> supposed to conquer this situation and make it a thing of the past.
>
> So what happens after a few days of uptime is that we see where the VM has
> slight weaknesses that magnify over time and aren't aparent on the normal
> run of tests done on each new release to decide if it's good or not.
> Perhaps if i had not had any swap loaded at all this situation would have
> been avoided.
> I see this as a pretty serious bug

I've reproduced this quite a number of times (unfortunately) by running
graphviz and creating huge (9500x11500) postscript files that fill the hdd
(perhaps due to a bug) and basically leave no room for anything, this wreaks
havoc on the VM which has to keep everything in buffer because it cant write
to disk.  no error was displayed about running out of disk space. This seems
to be a serious problem for rik's vm (at least his) and i would think would
keep it from being chosen as the standard 2.4vm.   This seems to be able to
show a bug in which running out of disk space is never reported, and the vm
deadlocks the kernel by trying to make room for the process which
consequently makes the OOM handler useless.

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23  7:40 ` Helge Hafting
From: Helge Hafting @ 2001-10-23  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: linux-kernel

safemode wrote:
[...]
> B.  The VM has this need to redistribute cache and buffer so that an OOM
> situation doesn't take place until all the ram is basically being used.  The
> problem is that currently the VM will swap out stuff it isn't using and
> without buffer it must read from the drive (which is being used to swap)
> which takes more cpu which isn't there because the app is locking the kernel
> up trying to allocate memory (see why dbench causes mp3 skips).  So what
> happens is that the kernel cant swap because the hdd io is being strangled by
> the process that's going out of control (kghostview) which means that the VM
> is stuck doing this redistribution at a snails pace and the OOM situation
> never occurs (or occurs many days later when you've died of starvation).
> Leaving you deadlocked on a kernel with a VM that is supposed to conquer this
> situation and make it a thing of the past.

Any VM with paging _can_ be forced into a trashing situation where
a keypress takes hours to process.  A better VM will take more pressure
before it gets there and performance will degrade more gradually.
But any VM can get into this situation.

Consider a malicious app that uses lots of RAM but deliberately leaves
a _single_ page free.  OOM will never happen, but the machine is
brought to its knees anyway.  (You can also get in trouble by running
a few hundred infinite loops, with some dummy io so they too get the
io boost other processes gets.)

Swapping out whole processes can help this, but it will merely
move the point where you get stuck.  A load control system that
kills processes when response is too slow is possible, but
the problem here is that you can't get people to agree
on how bad is too bad.  It is sometimes ok to leave the machine
alone crunching a big problem over the weekend.  And sometimes
you _need_ response much faster.

And what app to kill in such a situation?
You had a single memory pig, but it aint necessarily so.

Helge Hafting

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23 11:33 ` Rik van Riel
From: Rik van Riel @ 2001-10-23 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:

> A.  OOM did not kick in and kill kghostview.  Why you may ask?  Read on to B.
> B.  ....  So what
> happens is that the kernel cant swap because the hdd io is being strangled by
> the process that's going out of control (kghostview) which means that the VM
> is stuck doing this redistribution at a snails pace and the OOM situation
> never occurs

> I see this as a pretty serious bug

Fully agreed. Fixes are welcome.

Rik
--
DMCA, SSSCA, W3C?  Who cares?  http://thefreeworld.net/  (volunteers needed)

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23 19:30   ` bill davidsen
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: bill davidsen @ 2001-10-23 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

In article <3BD51F02.92B9B7F3@idb.hist.no>,
Helge Hafting <helgehaf@idb.hist.no> wrote:

| Any VM with paging _can_ be forced into a trashing situation where
| a keypress takes hours to process.  A better VM will take more pressure
| before it gets there and performance will degrade more gradually.
| But any VM can get into this situation.

So far I agree, and that implies that the VM needs to identify and
correct the situation.

| Swapping out whole processes can help this, but it will merely
| move the point where you get stuck.  A load control system that
| kills processes when response is too slow is possible, but
| the problem here is that you can't get people to agree
| on how bad is too bad.  It is sometimes ok to leave the machine
| alone crunching a big problem over the weekend.  And sometimes
| you _need_ response much faster.
|
| And what app to kill in such a situation?
| You had a single memory pig, but it aint necessarily so.

I think the problem is not killing the wrong thing, but not killing
anything... We can argue any old factors for selection, but I would
first argue that the real problem is that nothing was killed because the
problem was not noticed.

One possible way to recognize the problem is to identify the ratio of
page faults to time slice used and assume there is trouble in River City
if that gets high and stays high. I leave it to the VM gurus to define
"high," but processes which continually block for page fault as opposed
to i/o of some kind are an indication of problems, and likely to be a
factor in deciding what to kill.

I think it gives a fair indication of getting things done or not, and I
have said before I like per-process page fault rates as a datam to be
included in VM decisions.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  His first management concern is not solving the problem, but covering

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-23 23:22     ` safemode
From: safemode @ 2001-10-23 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bill davidsen, linux-kernel

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 15:30, bill davidsen wrote:
> In article <3BD51F02.92B9B7F3@idb.hist.no>,
>
> Helge Hafting <helgehaf@idb.hist.no> wrote:
> | Any VM with paging _can_ be forced into a trashing situation where
> | a keypress takes hours to process.  A better VM will take more pressure
> | before it gets there and performance will degrade more gradually.
> | But any VM can get into this situation.
>
> So far I agree, and that implies that the VM needs to identify and
> correct the situation.
The real reason i brought this up is because so much trouble was taken to
implement an OOM handler yet this obviously known and simple situation
totally bypasses it.  What situation does the OOM handler even work at?  I
would think that if anything actually tried mapping all of free memory,
anything else would error out and you'd just move to one of the terminals
open and kill the process.
The only situation i can think of that the OOM would come into use is leaking
memory but isn't that the same situation that I discribed occuring?   What's
different?   And how is it that the kernel creating 600MB of buffer was
normal instead of keeping some so my other programs could stay alive?  Or
would it have not even mattered since there is a problem rooted in the vm io
subsystem that allows situations like this?
Also, is the idea of preemption in the VM being thought of for 2.5?  Seems
like something like that would make this kind of problem mute.

I'm tempted to test out Andrea's vm to see if it locks just as easily.

@ 2001-10-23 23:30     ` safemode
From: safemode @ 2001-10-23 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bill davidsen, linux-kernel

Actually, now that i think about it.  The reason that the OOM didn't activate
was because the process wasn't what was going out of control.   ps showed my
process correctly using the amount of memory i told it to use 128MB.  The
kernel, itself, created 600MB of buffer that caused it's own death.  The OOM
cant kill the kernel.  So this problem has nothing to do with tuning the OOM
to handle locking situations.  It sounds a bit deeper into the VM world than
that.

                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2001-10-23 23:42 ` Rik van Riel
From: Rik van Riel @ 2001-10-23 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:

> First the kernel created about 600MB of buffer in addition to the
> application specified 128MB of buffer i had it using (e2defrag -p
> 16384).  This brought the system to a crawl.

Now that I think about it, and read the last message you wrote
in the thread ... do you have some vmstat output during this
time ?

Do you know if e2defrag somehow locks buffers into RAM ?

Rik
--

@ 2001-10-24  2:08   ` safemode
From: safemode @ 2001-10-24  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rik van Riel; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 19:42, Rik van Riel wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:
> > First the kernel created about 600MB of buffer in addition to the
> > application specified 128MB of buffer i had it using (e2defrag -p
> > 16384).  This brought the system to a crawl.
>
> Now that I think about it, and read the last message you wrote
> in the thread ... do you have some vmstat output during this
> time ?
>
> Do you know if e2defrag somehow locks buffers into RAM ?

e2defrag has a setting to allocate buffers.  According to the number i gave
it, it should have allocated 128MB .. this is in accordance to what i
observed in ps aux during the runtime.   All vmstat data i had was in buffer
and lost when later i ran the graphviz programs and deadlocked the computer.
I was not expecting to reboot.  I can always try it again.  e2defrag didn't
deadlock the computer, but it did cause that unusual behavior that i observed
just before deadlocking it with graphviz.   What kind of vmstat output do you
want,   every 10 seconds?

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-24  9:07     ` Helge Hafting
From: Helge Hafting @ 2001-10-24  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bill davidsen, linux-kernel

bill davidsen wrote:
[...]
> | And what app to kill in such a situation?
> | You had a single memory pig, but it aint necessarily so.
>
> I think the problem is not killing the wrong thing, but not killing
> anything...

The OOM killer never ever kills anything when the machine _isn't_ OOM.
That is not its job.  The OOM killer is there fix one particular
crisis:  When memory is needed for further processing but none
at all exists.  It kills a process when the alternative is
a kernel crash.

The OOM killer is not there to make your machine perform
reasonably, it is not a load control measure.

> We can argue any old factors for selection, but I would
> first argue that the real problem is that nothing was killed because the
> problem was not noticed.

What I am saying is that you need another killer.  The machine wasn't
OOM,
so of course the OOM killer didn't notice.  It was merely using
its memory in a stupid way, causing extremely bad performance.  It isn't
OOM when there's 600M in buffers - all those may be freed.

Fixing this case would be nice.  But overload scenarios are
still possible, so what you want is probably an overload killer.

> One possible way to recognize the problem is to identify the ratio of
> page faults to time slice used and assume there is trouble in River City
> if that gets high and stays high. I leave it to the VM gurus to define
> "high," but processes which continually block for page fault as opposed
> to i/o of some kind are an indication of problems, and likely to be a
> factor in deciding what to kill.

Note that it is possible to have a machine that perform excellent
even if one process is trashing to hell (and spending weeks on
a 5-minute task due to trashing.)

How?  This is possible if the process isn't allowed to use more
than some reasonable fraction of RAM.  It can swap a lot if it
needs more, but other, more reasonable processes will run
at full speed and not swap and get enough cache for file io.
(You definitely want
swap on a separate spindle in this case, or you loose IO
performance for the other processes.)

I believe som os'es, like VMS, can do this.
The problem with this approach is administration.  There is no
automatic way to estimate how much RAM is reasonable for a process.

A big simulation with no IO can reasonably use 99% of the memory on
a dedicated machine.  But doing that would kill both desktop
and server machines.  So administrators would have to set memory
quotas for every process, which is a lot of work.

And you may have to set quotas for every run - so you can't
just stick it in a script.  Gcc is one example - I have memory
enough to run several in parallel for a kernel compile,
but I run only one for a big C++ compile.

Helge Hafting

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-24 11:55     ` safemode
From: safemode @ 2001-10-24 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rik van Riel; +Cc: linux-kernel

ok.  Reran e2defrag and got the same effect.
This is the vmstat output by the second.  It starts out with my normal load
(but no mp3s playing).  Then i start e2defrag with the same arguments as
before and allow it to run all the way through.  It ends but i dont close it
until near the very end (which is seen by the swap dropoff.  Then i let my
normal load again be displayed a bit.  One thing i did notice, however, was
that the vm handled that quite a lot better than how it handled it after
being up for 5 days even though it created the 600MB of buffer.

Here are some /proc/meminfo readings

        total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  790016000 784146432  5869568  1929216 506896384 116387840
Swap: 133885952 87826432 46059520
MemTotal:       771500 kB
MemFree:          5732 kB
MemShared:        1884 kB
Buffers:        495016 kB
Cached:          29848 kB
SwapCached:      83812 kB
Active:         312468 kB
Inact_dirty:    298092 kB
Inact_clean:         0 kB
Inact_target:   157272 kB
HighTotal:           0 kB
HighFree:            0 kB
LowTotal:       771500 kB
LowFree:          5732 kB
SwapTotal:      130748 kB
SwapFree:        44980 kB

        total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  790016000 782893056  7122944   188416 633905152 13586432
Swap: 133885952 116785152 17100800
MemTotal:       771500 kB
MemFree:          6956 kB
MemShared:         184 kB
Buffers:        619048 kB
Cached:           7920 kB
SwapCached:       5348 kB
Active:         320744 kB
Inact_dirty:    311756 kB
Inact_clean:         0 kB
Inact_target:   157272 kB
HighTotal:           0 kB
HighFree:            0 kB
LowTotal:       771500 kB
LowFree:          6956 kB
SwapTotal:      130748 kB
SwapFree:        16700 kB

[-- Attachment #2: vmstat_output --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 68038 bytes --]

   procs                      memory    swap          io     system         cpu
 r  b  w   swpd   free   buff  cache  si  so    bi    bo   in    cs  us  sy  id
 1  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0    25    31  127   332   4   1  96
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  106   157   1   0  99
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   131   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   132   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   145   0   0 100
 1  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0    40  201   457   0   3  97
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  168   372   1   0  99
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  109   187   0   1  99
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  106   149   0   1  99
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  119   255   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  110   189   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   133   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  151   857  21   1  78
 0  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   154   0   0 100
 1  0  0      0  17356  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  140   236   0   0 100
 1  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  306   753  16   3  81
 2  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  348   897   1   3  96
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  188   447  10   2  88
 1  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  297   702   3   2  95
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  369  1109   3   5  92
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  258   611   0   1  99
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  207   472   0   2  98
 1  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  218   743   1   1  98
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  216   607   1   1  98
 1  0  0      0  17364  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  231   756   6   3  91
 1  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0    28  245  1018  34   4  62
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  156   674   7   0  93
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  116   420   4   0  96
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  380  1207   4   2  94
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  197   465   1   1  98
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  110   187   0   0 100
 2  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  122   264   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0  17360  42168 476464   0   0     0     0  105   152   0   0 100
 0  0  0      0   3064  42168 467940   0   0    52   204  153   194  10   3  87
 1  0  0      0   3064  42168 402048   0   0    76     0  124   177  26  13  61
 0  1  0      0   3064  42416 401484   0   0   316     0  185   302   0   1  99
 0  1  0      0   3064  42640 361616   0   0   224     0  161   242  26   7  67
 1  0  0      0   3064  42976 361280   0   0   336     0  190   303   0   0 100
 1  0  0      0   3064  43312 360936   0   0   336     0  190   333   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0   3064  43844 360404   0   0   532     0  237   385   3   3  94
 1  0  0      0   3064  44292 359956   0   0   448     0  219   364   2   2  96
 1  0  0      0   3064  44680 359568   0   0   388     0  204   331   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0   3064  45012 359236   0   0   332     0  185   288   2   1  97
 1  0  0      0   3064  45552 358696   0   0   540     0  239   413   4   0  96
 1  0  0      0   3064  45928 358320   0   0   376     0  196   308   3   0  97
 3  0  1      0   5556  43568 358188   0   0   308     0  184   291   2  62  36
 1  0  0      0  91056  43956 358240   0   0   440     0  214   338   3  37  60
 1  0  0      0  90552  44460 358240   0   0   504     0  229   394   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0  90012  45000 358240   0   0   540     0  241   410   2   1  97
 1  0  0      0  89556  45456 358240   0   0   456     0  225   380   2   2  96
 0  1  0      0  89144  45864 358244   0   0   408     0  202   334   2   2  96
 1  0  0      0  88756  46252 358244   0   0   388     0  204   339   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0  88424  46584 358244   0   0   332     0  185   300   1   0  99
 1  0  0      0  88108  46900 358244   0   0   316     0  184   286   4   1  95
 1  0  0      0  87792  47216 358244   0   0   316     0  188   308   2   0  98
 1  0  0      0  87000  48008 358244   0   0   792     0  303   550   4   1  95
 1  0  0      0  86532  48476 358244   0   0   468     0  220   358   5   0  95
 0  1  0      0  85896  49112 358244   0   0   636     0  264   470   3   2  95
 0  1  0      0  85116  49892 358244   0   0   780     0  297   523   5   3  92
 1  0  0      0  84716  50292 358244   0   0   400     0  206   333   2   1  97
 1  0  0      0  84192  50816 358244   0   0   524     0  233   391   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0  83544  51464 358244   0   0   648     0  268   466   4   0  96
 1  0  0      0  83148  51860 358244   0   0   396     0  199   344  19  24  57
 1  0  0      0  82404  52604 358244   0   0   744     0  269   462   9   0  91
 1  0  0      0  81544  53464 358244   0   0   860     0  297   523   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0  81064  53944 358244   0   0   480    40  224   376   9   6  85
 1  0  0      0  80540  54468 358244   0   0   524     0  227   386  13   9  78
 1  0  0      0  80096  54912 358244   0   0   444     0  209   347   4   0  96
 1  0  0      0  79684  55324 358244   0   0   412     0  208   334   2   1  97
 1  0  0      0  79112  55896 358244   0   0   572     0  244   422   6   4  90
 0  1  0      0  78724  56284 358244   0   0   388     0  200   338   1   1  98
 0  1  0      0  78340  56668 358244   0   0   384     0  198   325   3   0  97
 1  0  0      0  77904  57104 358244   0   0   436     0  212   352   3   1  96
 1  0  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0   316     0  182   314  37   7  56
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0  1536  439   152   1   2  97
 1  0  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   596  300   159  12   2  86
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   768  253   181  23   0  77
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   512  233   155   0   1  99
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   512  235   130   0   1  99
 1  0  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   520  252   156  39   2  59
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   896  315   169   1   0  99
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   768  328   353   3   1  96
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   668  281   170  47   0  53
 0  1  0      0  77584  57420 358244   0   0     0   512  240   153   0   0 100
 0  1  0      0  77576  57420 358252   0   0     8   768  319   227   1   1  98
 1  0  0      0  77568  57420 358260   0   0     8   324  222   222  34   1  65
 0  1  0      0  77568  57420 358260   0   0     0  1024  300   159   1   2  97
 0  1  0      0  77568  57420 358260   0   0     0   768  277   138   0   1  99
 1  0  0      0  77568  57420 358260   0   0     0   284  215   219  33   4  63
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0    16   768  303   512  26   4  70
 1  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   640  236   161   0   1  99
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   384  214   158   0   1  99
 1  0  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   300  228   136   4   0  96
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0  1024  307   168  39   3  58
 9  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   640  369   435   3   0  97
 1  0  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   444  248   273  13   2  85
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   896  274   153  17   0  83
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   512  252   145   0   0 100
 0  1  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   512  195   150   0   1  99
 1  0  0      0  77552  57420 358276   0   0     0   140  205   200   0   1  99
 1  0  0      0  63732  71144 358276   0   0 13724     0 1829  4551  36  17  48
 1  0  0      0  38760  96112 358280   0   0 24968     0 3226  6341   0  37  63
 1  0  0      0  11968 122880 358280   0   0 26768     0 3454  6799   3  42  55
 0  1  0      0  11968 122880 358280   0   0     0  1920  190   164   1   1  98
 1  0  0      0  11968 122880 358280   0   0     0 12316  320   335   0  11  89
 1  0  0      0  11968 122880 358280   0   0     0 20616  443   436   0  23  77
 1  0  0      0  11968 122880 358280   0   0     0 20488  504   595   4  27  69
 1  0  0      0   3064 132840 357220   0   0  9960  5024 1472  5695  37  23  41
 1  0  0      0   3064 160192 329868   0   0 27352     0 3532  6952   1  32  67
 1  0  0      0   3064 184696 305364   0   0 24504   896 3184  6256   3  44  53
 1  0  0      0   3064 184696 305364   0   0     0 21032  459   443   0  21  79
 1  0  0      0   3064 184696 305364   0   0     0 20344  445   419   1  20  79
 1  0  0      0   3064 184696 305364   0   0     0 20744  445   427   3  16  81
 1  0  0      0   3064 203592 286468   0   0 18896  3376 2525  4952  16  32  52
 1  0  0      0   3064 230576 259484   0   0 26984     0 3478  6838   0  44  56
 1  0  0      0   3064 250144 239916   0   0 19568  5128 2651  5086   4  35  61
 2  0  0      0   3064 250144 239916   0   0     0 20744  440   424   0  19  81
 1  0  0      0   3064 250144 239916   0   0     0 19720  460   791   5  19  76
 1  0  0      0   3064 250144 239916   0   0     0 20744  450   442   0  20  80
 1  0  0      0   3064 271680 218380   0   0 21536    92 2827  5734  17  35  49
 1  0  0      0   3064 298456 191540   0   0 26776     0 3458  6805   2  32  66
 1  0  0      0   3064 315596 173828   0   0 17140  6488 2369  4501   4  35  61
 1  0  0      0   3064 315596 173828   0   0     0 21000  448   423   1  14  85
 1  0  0      0   3064 315596 173828   0   0     0 20828  446   424   1  21  78
 1  0  0      0   3064 319892 169388   0   0  4296 14064  873  1469  15  19  66
 1  0  0      0   3064 346500 141892   0   0 26608     0 3433  6753   2  39  59
 1  0  1    180  41588 366636 115832   0   0 25232     0 3264  6416   1  45  54
 1  0  1   1796  36008 372172 115888   0   0  5596 14128 1052  1744   3  28  69
 1  0  0   1796  36008 372172 115888   0   0     0 20744  445   433   1  23  76
18  0  0   1796  27292 380780 115888   0   0  8608 11420 1389  2510  13  23  64
 1  0  0   2412   8060 399316 115872   0   0 24680     0 3208  6445   3  41  56
 1  0  0   6008   6032 401448 115864   0   0 13584  6204 1918  3623   3  43  54
 1  0  0   6008   8160 399352 115864   0   0     0 19976  428   407   3  20  77
 1  0  0   6008   8160 399352 115864   0   0     0 20696  441   427   2  18  80
 1  0  0   6100   5424 403392 114688   0   0 16328  1420 2170  4512  13  41  47
 1  0  0   6348   4896 405624 114688   0   0 19100     0 2504  4913   1  53  46
 1  0  0   7160   7612 403800 114684   0   0 11448  5608 1635  3054   3  50  47
 1  0  0   7160   3200 408212 114684   0   0     0 20572  440   431   1  20  79
 1  0  0   7612   6404 406180 113548   0   0     0 18996  411   382   1  26  73
 1  0  0   7692   3876 409160 113548   0   0 14800  3148 2013  3889  12  35  53
 2  0  1  12248   7140 406476 113208   0   0 17956     0 2351  4578   3  58  39
 2  0  0  15096   7232 406672 113064   0   0 15720  2068 2117  4069   3  54  43
 1  0  0  15096   7996 405920 113060   0   0     0 20020  433   403   3  18  79
 1  0  1  19484   7140 407968 111928   0   0 16536  2124 2216  4301   5  52  43
 1  0  0  23948   5900 408948 112236   0   0  8212 10988 1300  2302   2  38  60
 0  2  0  24648   5536 408640 112620   0   0   484  7244  318   521  23  22  55
 0  2  0  25488   7208 406500 112692   0   0   152  6204  287   399   8  23  69
 1  0  0  27540   3844 410588 112720   0   0 17980  1288 2379  4603   4  47  50
 1  0  0  30832   5224 409296 112644   0   0  7568 10204 1252  2162   3  34  63
 1  0  0  32812   6912 407584 112676   0   0  7368 10808 1214  2142   4  37  59
 1  0  0  32932   8632 407148 111420   0   0 13724  4608 1913  3653   1  61  38
14  0  0  32932   5496 409944 111728   0   0  3368 15556  755  1243  11  20  69
 1  0  0  34224   4272 411116 111764   0   0 16036     0 2148  4616  20  46  35
 1  0  0  34324   3064 412600 111488   0   0  1952 17156  639   878   1  27  72
 1  0  0  34988   5912 410268 111020   0   0 12232  4996 1713  3254   5  47  49
 1  0  0  34992   6140 410072 111004   0   0  8752 10212 1376  2455   1  38  61
 1  0  0  35012   4592 411516 111000   0   0 11408  5920 1638  3279   8  43  50
 1  0  0  35036   7208 408908 111000   0   0  5392 11776  986  1652   6  31  63
 1  0  0  35064   5892 410556 110744   0   0  1104 12428  435   586   5  34  61
 1  0  0  35064   3064 432332  91796   0   0 21776  2680 2876  5589   1  35  64
 1  0  0  35064   3064 442820  81308   0   0     0 17844  398   401   4  16  80
 2  0  0  35064   7448 456264  63548   0   0 14712  3632 2003  3867   7  31  63
 2  0  0  35064   5632 461268  60356   0   0 10168 10596 1559  2817   1  38  61
 1  0  0  35072   4216 465784  57292   0   0     0 15584  358   363   8  29  63
 1  0  0  35076   5388 468064  54004   0   0 17256     0 2263  4423   2  46  52
 1  0  0  35132   3064 471488  52928   0   0  8468 11648 1367  2403   2  32  66
 1  0  0  35132   3064 484660  39716   0   0     4 14560  385   579  15  11  74
 1  0  0  40316   6328 491620  30580   0   0 18820     0 2462  4812   2  44  54
 1  0  0  44256   3952 494100  30484   0   0  7200 12088 1213  2108   5  35  60
 1  0  0  48708   6460 491428  30664   0   0   204 14092  354   348   3  35  62
 1  0  0  58608   5580 492236  30624   0   0 15624     0 2065  4195   7  53  40
 2  0  0  59008   6624 491300  30616   0   0 10528  8208 1567  2876   3  34  63
 1  0  0  59260   3064 495032  30416   0   0   188 16352  520   583   7  34  59
 1  1  0  66764   6508 492864  30284  96 1052 13068  3628 1846  3456   7  48  46
 1  0  0  80952   3736 496688  30256   0 1048 13504  4816 1877  3595   3  48  50
 2  0  0  81860   6192 494356  30224   0   0     0 15712  363   346   6  31  63
 4  0  0  82928   7152 493548  29996   0   0  9092  5792 1355  2581   8  44  48
 1  0  0  85808   5896 495012  29776  48   0 17244   768 2297  4541   2  57  41
 1  0  0  85768   5820 495016  29848   0   0    76 20024  469   478   5  21  75
 1  0  0 100860   7972 493492  29200   0   0 13212  3404 1816  3480   6  50  44
 1  0  0 100900   8688 494196  27804   0   0 11652  7584 1692  3140   2  35  63
 1  0  0 100956   3136 499780  27800   0   0 10820  8520 1596  2961   7  34  59
 1  0  0 101296   6220 498820  25648   0   0  4112 12756  841  1336   5  40  55
 1  0  0 102524   3912 502040  24732   0   0  4036  9416  762  1296   7  29  64
 1  0  1 103824   7140 500644  22908   0   0 17944     0 2353  4592   0  49  51
 1  0  0 103824   6536 501308  22848   0   0     8 16636  386   372   8  26  66
 1  0  0 104284   7140 501700  21848   0   0  7120  7540 1125  2054   7  44  49
 1  0  0 104812   7636 502960  20096   0   0 17508  1280 2314  4503   1  56  43
 1  0  0 105328   5120 505456  20096   0   0     0 18276  418   426   7  26  67
 1  0  0 106732   6312 504380  19896   0 5504   640 12176  388   416   8  29  63
 2  0  0 106732   7144 509140  19812   0   0 19800     0 2584  5063   1  55  44
 2  0  0 106692   7448 508796  19804   0   0  5176 12856 1007  1704  11  29  60
 1  0  0 106696   3792 513008  19232   0 504  1008 13828  466   606   8  24  68
 1  0  0 106904   6960 511452  18156   0   0 17432     0 2285  4454   2  57  41
 1  0  0 106860   4336 513716  18532   0   0  7928 12120 1283  2226   6  32  62
 1  0  0 106800   5592 512464  18424   0   0  4756 12060  906  1656  12  27  61
 2  0  1 106732   7140 511880  17584   0   0 18524     0 2425  4725   1  51  48
 1  0  0 106732   6040 512928  17636   0   0   708 18132  506   584   3  25  72
 1  0  0 106792   3548 515408  17632   0 1444 11300  7492 1662  3058   8  41  51
 2  0  0 108252   6312 514716  17016   0   0 12588  5352 1778  3327   2  47  51
 1  0  0 109636   7140 514020  16880   0   0  7468 10780 1217  2160   6  37  58
 1  0  1 109624   7140 514036  16876   0   0  8520 10084 1342  2399   7  27  66
 1  0  0 109648   3960 517344  16804   0   0  1696 12088  519   784   5  40  55
 1  0  0 109696   6936 514524  16628   0   0 17580     0 2309  4528   1  56  43
 1  0  0 109640   7948 513488  16636  16   0  4272 14232  881  1405   6  28  66
 1  0  1 109608   7140 514304  16632   0   0  9632  9928 1477  2677   7  26  68
 2  0  0 109624   4372 517128  16584   0   0 13756  5580 1925  3629   2  47  51
 1  0  0 109620   7820 513220  16632   0 16396    48 30968  453   364  10  31  59
 1  1  0 109676   7908 518572  16636   0   0 16212     0 2323  4156   4  53  43
 1  0  0 109696   3356 523112  16648   0   0  4652  6108  918  1382   2  30  68
 2  0  1 109672   7824 530008  16180   0   0     0 16096  372   390   5  23  72
 1  0  0 109684   4640 533680  15716   0   0 11504  4060 1612  3105   7  38  55
 2  0  0 110180   8008 532952  15488   0 2516 12688  6488 1831  3379   3  53  44
 2  0  0 110716   7140 533888  15416   0   0     0 16180  373   365   7  32  62
 2  0  0 110688   7140 534056  15252   0   0 11712  4016 1635  3136   7  46  48
 2  0  0 110700   4900 536872  14676   0   0 13740  5992 1931  3632   1  42  57
 1  0  0 110744   8240 533768  14448   0   0  7408 10140 1200  2153   5  41  54
 2  0  0 110796   7144 534976  14328   0   0  7572 10112 1235  2171   7  34  59
 1  0  0 110840   4124 538220  14104   0   0  2056 12088  562   840   6  31  63
 1  0  0 110892   7700 534720  14024   0   0 16800     0 2204  4307   4  62  34
 1  0  0 110896   5088 537336  14020   0   0  3144 15144  756  1133   6  30  64
 1  0  0 111752   7364 535452  13632   0   0  4216  9032  782  1335   5  37  58
 1  0  0 111876   3064 541060  13324   0 4016 15704  4956 2219  4091   4  51  45
 1  0  0 111872   3940 541240  13304   0   0  4756 13732  987  1537   3  33  64
 3  0  1 111824   7140 540424  12788   0   0 12416  5536 1752  3325   5  47  48
 1  0  0 111840   4448 543276  12628   0   0  7748 11492 1267  2237   5  31  64
 2  0  0 111792   3512 543472  12608   0 24772  8616 33420 1411  2415   7  35  58
 1  0  0 112644   6812 542348  12492   0   0  8964     0 1391  2336   3  58  39
 1  0  0 112632   5308 543844  12500   0   0  1504  8112  539   644   5  16  79
 1  0  0 112660   3064 556460  12500   0   0     8 14092  337   364   9  15  76
 2  0  0 113528   7112 564780  12372   0 2900 18396  2900 2427  4687   2  43  55
 1  0  0 113520   7524 564432  12304   0   0  5128 13880  990  1631   5  22  73
 1  0  0 113520   6720 568252  12188   0   0 11828  6260 1687  3176   6  40  54
 1  0  0 113528   7920 567136  12124   0   0  8660 10084 1365  2444   2  43  55
 1  3  0 113384   6616 568040  12360 100   0  4272 12088  848  1521  11  27  62
 1  2  0 113140   4672 569352  13752   0 1200 18472  1968 2341  4336   2  57  41
 2  1  0 111384   6656 565404  15980  72   0  2340 14388  455   463   9  25  66
 2  1  0 110756   7136 563172  17060  56 20632  8324 27688 1164  2034  13  35  52
 2  1  0 110812   4984 565428  16972   0   0  9604     0 1464  2483   3  50  48
 1  0  0 110800   3064 571456  17092   0   0  6148 13360 1127  1821   3  27  70
 1  0  0 110800   3064 583156  16988   0   0 16372  4044 2224  4285   5  35  60
 0  1  0 110784   6132 585012  16828  48   0    48 16636  383   351   7  23  70
 1  0  0 110768   4644 586668  16676  24  20 10732  4276 1528  2882   7  41  52
 1  0  0 110848   7824 583536  16640   0   0 11824  4968 1674  3151   1  46  53
 1  0  0 110828   4324 587068  16624   0   0     0 17092  378   376   6  24  70
 1  0  0 110796   4728 586656  16600  20   0  9692  4128 1388  2616   6  41  53
 2  0  0 110856   4384 587044  16592   0   0 15160  2964 2064  3945   4  47  49
 1  0  0 110836   4988 586360  16592  80   0   144 17176  391   434   8  19  73
 2  1  0 110852   5488 585244  16424  64 20804  9824 20804 1466  2542   1  58  41
 1  0  0 110784   6860 592932  16468 192   0 11736  4996 1715  3074   4  30  66
 2  0  0 110760   6664 592932  16468 108   0   108 17208  397   554  22  16  62
 1  0  0 111296   7140 604120  16256  20   0 20224     0 2645  5218   9  39  52
 1  0  0 111292   6664 604596  16252   4   0  1068 19024  557   676   2  19  79
 1  0  0 111212   5936 605180  16312 148   0 16372  1116 2162  4212   6  50  44
 1  0  0 111208   6784 604336  16308   0   0  3784 15532  841  1301   1  32  67
 1  0  0 111184   7140 604112  16160  16   0 13640  2608 1902  3700  10  50  41
 1  0  0 111180   7132 604136  16152   4   0  5356 14476 1016  1668   3  27  70
 1  0  1 111136   6584 604552  16152  80 556  9368  6224 1390  2813  25  42  34
 1  0  0 111160   3252 608388  16140  68   0  9608 10084 1474  2649   2  35  63
 2  0  1 111140   6016 605684  16048   0 1124  9272  9176 1413  2559   5  47  49
 1  0  0 111148   3788 609068  16044   0   0  9296 10084 1437  2577   5  34  61
 1  0  0 111160   7852 604944  16052   0 1556     8 19656  405   395   2  31  67
 2  0  0 111116   3864 610228  16248  68   0   364 14096  374   409   8  36  56
 1  0  0 111104   7140 607368  15904   0   0 16116     0 2130  4166   6  52  42
 1  0  0 111120   4476 610940  15076   0   0 19436     0 2533  4945   1  50  49
 1  0  0 111120   3064 614444  13028   0   0  6260 13368 1112  1881   3  26  71
 1  0  0 111120   5920 611588  13028   0   0     0 19720  424   398   0  25  75
 1  1  0 111112   6880 611764  11936   8 320  9424  7476 1421  2606  13  40  48
 3  0  0 111116   7140 611900  11852   0   0 14404     0 1915  3712   1  51  48
 1  0  0 111116   6996 612044  11848   0   0   728 18768  507   590   3  22  75
 1  0  0 111108   4120 614968  11824   0   0  7844  7228 1214  2226   9  36  55
 1  0  0 111116   4056 615072  11784   0   0  3676 14304  802  1289   5  24  71
 1  0  0 111116   3124 616132  11652   0   0  6788  8620 1112  1943   3  38  59
 1  0  0 111092   6876 612424  11612   4   0     4 16864  382   378   6  28  66
 2  0  0 111624   7140 612412  11352   0   0     0 16820  380   360   1  31  68
 1  0  0 111692   4148 615488  11272   0   0     0 16864  383   377   2  31  67
 1  0  0 111684   7656 611732  11332 192   0 10964  1244 1483  2955  13  43  45
 1  0  0 111688   6276 613204  11240   0   0 11948     0 1598  3086   1  36  63
 1  0  0 111712   3720 615956  11040   0   0 13168     0 1751  3391   0  42  58
 2  0  0 111732   6568 613440  11044   0   0 11132  1152 1514  2885   6  45  49
 1  0  0 111732   7072 612940  11044   0 308     0 19960  459   399   2  25  73
 1  0  0 111768   4560 615416  11032   0   0     0 18740  410   388   2  24  74
 1  0  0 111792   7572 612832  10912   0   0     0 16820  381   369   0  32  68
 1  0  0 111816   3504 616824  10904  80   0  6092 10056 1025  1837  16  30  54
 1  0  0 111836   4220 616624  10444   0   0 15876     0 2094  4078   0  51  49
 2  0  0 111888   6952 613956  10380  64   0 12272     0 1641  3166   0  46  54
 1  0  0 111896   3892 617076  10372   0   0 13160     0 1750  3397   1  38  61
 1  0  0 111976   8068 612960  10308   0   0 11612   592 1572  3051   0  48  52
 1  0  0 111992   7192 614600  10280   0 764  1500 14428  542   691   4  37  59
 1  0  0 111992   3180 618612  10280   0   0     0 20744  445   430   0  20  80
 1  0  0 112228   4532 617720   9872   4   0  3508 11320  739  1213  13  30  57
 1  0  0 112324   7408 614952   9784   0   0 17768     0 2324  4531   1  61  38
 1  0  0 112404   4064 618352   9716   0   0 13820     0 1834  3561   1  35  64
 1  0  0 112468   7724 614888   9552   0   0 11384   964 1544  2987   1  49  50
 1  0  0 112468   6452 616156   9556   0   0     4 20200  436   436   1  20  79
 1  0  0 112436   4048 619412   9540   8 912 13380  4016 1872  3519   8  38  54
 1  0  0 112544   4624 618856   9520   0   0  9932  3748 1423  2665   1  38  61
 1  0  0 112512   4424 618976   9460 140   0   140 16308  378   372   6  32  62
 1  0  0 112516   4420 619272   9352   0   0     0 15116  356   325   2  42  56
 1  0  0 112596   3884 619944   9236   0   0     0 15200  357   336   0  42  58
 1  0  0 112852   5892 618152   9228   8 244     8 14208  349   354   4  42  54
 1  0  0 112800   4580 619404   9108 188   0 16280     0 2125  4176  10  43  48
 2  0  0 112860   7136 616952   8992   0   0 16964     0 2229  4349   2  61  37
 1  0  0 112900   4888 619264   8976   0   0 13788     0 1827  3543   1  33  66
 1  0  0 112900   7304 616812   8976   0   0 12388     0 1654  3222   0  44  56
 1  0  0 112904   3860 620300   8980   0   0  6304 10604 1071  1836   4  23  73
 1  0  0 112968   6164 618000   8976   0   0     0 18996  417   400   0  25  75
 1  1  1 113112   7096 616968   9084   0   0 12580  4640 1749  3318  12  42  46
 1  0  0 113024   4928 618680   9408 116 408 13496   648 1811  3480   0  43  57
 1  0  0 113024   8040 616016   9408   0   0  7332  7280 1165  2074   1  37  62
 1  0  0 113000   3828 620188   9408   0   0 10084  8648 1509  2759   3  38  59
 1  0  0 112944   7448 616524   9408  44   0  6348  8080 1038  1823   3  38  59
 4  1  0 112944   7152 616844   9408   0   0     4 14064  341   315   7  41  52
 1  0  0 112884   3092 620540   9644 108   0   360 16124  403   394   1  29  70
 1  0  0 112880   3228 620428   9644   0   0    52 14352  356   352   1  43  56
 1  0  0 112752   6796 616736   9644 116   0   116 11804  306   421  12  42  47
 1  0  0 112104   7672 615160   9644 768   0 15000     0 1896  4041  11  45  45
 0  1  0 112436   5128 617540   9708  64   0 17940     0 2348  4577   2  50  48
 1  0  0 112408   3404 619284   9708   4   0 11960  1040 1621  3135   1  34  65
 1  0  0 112436   6916 615784   9696   0   0 12272     0 1639  3169   0  40  60
 1  0  0 112436   6680 616028   9692   0   0  9264  4572 1352  2509   4  37  59
 1  0  0 112420   6100 616572   9704   0   0    12 19848  438   443   2  23  75
 3  0  0 112972   7140 616536   9620   0 956    24 15776  401   380   1  45  54
 1  0  1 112952   7140 616468   9572 132   0   136 16096  380   385   0  40  60
 2  0  0 112864   7148 616452   9396 192   0  5504  8052  906  1605  14  39  48
 1  0  0 113076   5244 618692   9172   0   0 18760     0 2448  4773   1  48  51
 1  0  0 113104   4284 619696   9116   0  84 16756   872 2241  4341   2  50  48
 2  0  0 113084   7148 616932   9116   0   0 16880     0 2214  4313   2  62  36
 1  0  0 113080   5240 618844   9112   0   0  5304 13724 1000  1639   3  28  69
 1  0  0 113056   7584 616780   8920   0   0     0 17716  392   391   6  26  68
 0  1  0 113036   7624 617020   8916   0 280 16044   436 2122  4143   5  50  46
 2  0  0 113016   7824 616700   8916 128   0 15552  1152 2064  3978   3  52  45
 1  0  0 112936   5040 619352   8916 128   0  6288 12796 1082  1865   5  28  67
 1  0  0 112960   7160 617388   8912   0   0  9580  8080 1442  2629   5  49  47
 1  0  0 112944   4588 619960   8912   0   0     0 16096  371   398   4  10  86
 1  0  0 113200   4896 619920   8676   0   0 15600     0 2063  4022   4  51  45
 1  0  0 113180   3348 621472   8668   0   0  6720 12088 1149  1978   6  34  60
 1  0  0 113300   3512 621284   8668  20 228  2352 12316  628   927   6  23  71
 1  0  1 113340   7140 617992   8504  48   0 17220     0 2255  4385   0  49  51
 2  0  0 113324   8144 617012   8488   0   0  5240 12244  977  1617   6  32  62
 2  0  0 113272   5296 619640   8560 152   0   632 13964  399   486   7  11  82
 1  0  0 113704   3208 621812   8528  52   0 18256     0 2382  4660   1  50  49
 1  0  0 113764   6844 618336   8392   0   0  7044 10728 1175  2041   2  42  56
 2  0  0 113728   7140 617716   8524 176   0 13312  3404 1805  3440   7  51  42
 2  3  0 113388   6516 616536   9788 560   0  3312 14120  644   812   4  28  68
 2  1  0 113260   6912 614808  10708 548 216 16032  1420 2081  3849   8  49  44
 1  2  0 110404   7984 611808  12480 180   0  1984 12952  434   362   7  30  63
 4  0  0 109896   7140 611536  12976 908 320 15468   320 1967  3751  17  49  34
 1  0  0 109636   4592 613340  12976 724   0  2188 16100  586   867  14  13  73
 1  0  0 109636   6536 611432  12976   0   0 13408  4072 1859  3528   1  57  42
 1  0  0 109604   4244 613672  12976  64   0  7904 10056 1250  2235   9  34  57
 1  0  0 109640   7508 610416  12976   0   0  6604 11648 1133  1944   3  44  53
 1  0  0 109616   4432 613436  12976  68   0  7940  8548 1238  2232  11  34  55
 1  0  0 109608   6084 611788  12976   0   0     0 16012  368   372   5  19  76
 1  0  0 109608   4888 613056  12924   0   0 11104  2792 1550  2952   5  46  50
 1  0  0 109600   4888 613056  12924   0   0     0 17844  396   385   6  15  79
 1  0  0 109560   6024 611888  12916  56   0  9688  3632 1403  2701   9  36  55
11  1  0 109548   7584 610284  12920   4   0  3048 12120  699  1084  10  32  58
 1  0  0 109512   7484 610288  12984  28   0    96 14096  352   608  17  15  68
 1  0  0 109504   5572 612316  12872  16   0 15484     0 2041  3995   6  43  51
 1  0  0 109488   5428 612396  12920  16   0   144 16132  404   445   7  26  67
 1  0  0 109492   5288 612556  12912  16   0 15480  1792 2077  4005   5  54  41
 1  0  0 109464   7692 610184  12896  28   0  3268 14340  759  1169   8  25  67
 2  0  0 110532   5432 612532  12820   0   0 12216  6588 1747  3251   5  41  54
 1  0  0 110516   4724 613176  12820  76   0  9652  7668 1434  2651  10  36  54
 1  0  0 110500   4708 613176  12820  12   0    12 18128  416   428   6  16  78
 2  0  0 110484   7148 610884  12748   4   0  7036  5920 1085  1996   6  34  60
 1  0  0 110488   4572 613556  12704   0   0 13448  5352 1887  3552   1  46  53
 1  0  1 110460   7140 610804  12704 132 440  2944 15256  710  1083   9  30  62
 3  0  1 111128   7140 613648  11120  12  32 17684    32 2346  4522   2  52  46
 1  0  0 111128   7848 613380  10860   0   0     0 18128  408   384   1  28  71
 1  0  1 111092   7140 616108   8964  68   0 16076  2040 2154  4184   8  46  46
 1  0  0 111064   6080 617548   9048   0   0  4716 13756  927  1501   2  29  69
 3  0  1 111040   7140 617112   9044   0  12  9356  8404 1418  2615   8  43  50
 2  0  0 111048   7160 617136   9012   0   4 11128  6464 1614  2984   3  43  54
 1  0  0 111036   6204 618104   8980  64   0  4828 13680  923  1538   6  29  65
 1  0  0 111056   5540 618896   8884   0   0 15724  2068 2121  4078   2  49  50
 1  0  0 111036   7048 617388   8884   0   0     8 18100  402   410   3  25  72
 1  0  0 111020   5804 618688   8812  32   0 17044     0 2235  4368   5  46  50
 1  0  0 111048   4648 619888   8788   0   0  3472 16124  808  1217   2  26  72
 1  0  0 111100   4932 619664   8720   0   0 12660  4016 1771  3425   6  48  47
 2  0  0 111100   5520 619048   8748   0   0  8004 10092 1282  2265   1  42  57
 1  0  0 111128   7128 617400   8728  64   0  5164 12060  940  1603   9  28  63
 1  0  0 111596   6460 618120   8688   0   0 15432  2452 2087  3986   3  50  47
 1  0  0 111612   7336 617248   8684   0   0   700 17716  487   584   6  22  72
 1  0  0 111628   5600 619132   8688   0 100 17548   700 2318  4521   0  45  55
 1  0  0 111676   3684 621076   8656   0   0  2264 16556  668   935   1  28  71
 1  0  0 111716   3872 621048   8500   0   0 13520  2992 1844  3556   8  52  40
 1  0  0 111828   5248 619688   8484   0   0  6960 11364 1163  2009   1  38  61
 1  0  0 111816   3376 621564   8460  20   0  8560  8776 1318  2416   5  36  59
 1  0  0 112032   5440 619680   8340   0   0 11948  5480 1696  3166   1  50  49
 1  0  0 112024   3204 621916   8340   0   0  4140 14688  867  1400   6  25  69
 1  0  0 112144   3608 621628   8220   0   0  8008  8336 1250  2240   4  41  55
 1  0  0 112180   5412 619560   8252 232   0   400 13864  381   423   7  37  56
 1  0  0 112556   7536 617632   8092   0   0     0 18100  399   381   1  28  71
 1  0  0 110120   4472 618148   8092 2548   0  2548  2012  197  1879  63   3  34
 1  0  0 109520   7716 614332   8092 576   0   576     0  114   810  89   6   5
 1  0  0 108896   7076 614332   8092 640   0   640     0  117   843  91   5   4
 1  0  0 108636   7456 613500   8092 448   0  3392  2296  524  1194  44  28  29
 1  0  0 108636   3896 617060   8092   0   0     0 20872  448   439   2  17  81
 1  0  0 108808   7228 613728   8092   0   0     0 19848  429   405   2  24  75
 1  0  0 108804   7228 613728   8092   0   0     0 21000  446   432   1  17  82
 1  0  1 108924   4404 616896   7836   0  60 13668  1424 1843  3610  15  43  43
 1  0  0 109016   7980 613452   7772   0   0 15144     0 2001  3888   2  50  48
 2  0  0 109056   7140 614212   7788  64   0 14280     0 1894  3682   0  52  48
 2  0  1 109096   7140 614260   7744   0   0 14640     0 1934  3752   0  42  58
 2  0  0 109248   5216 616232   7716   0   0  6688  9868 1113  1932   4  32  64
 1  0  0 109248   4588 616856   7716   0   0     0 20616  444   421   0  21  79
 1  0  0 109268   6720 614736   7620  64   0 13200   780 1772  3431   9  50  42
 1  0  0 109320   6788 614812   7476   0   0 14344     0 1904  3705   0  46  54
 1  0  0 109264   6704 614788   7580   0   0  4776 13752  927  1506   2  30  68
 1  0  0 109248   3496 617996   7580   0   0     0 18596  421   424   6  22  72
 1  0  0 109180   4436 616928   7580 128   0  2452 13936  621   951   9  20  71
 1  0  0 109392   3380 618092   7472   0   0 16848     0 2211  4309   2  53  45
 1  0  0 109892   3888 617660   7432   0   0 14296     0 1898  3673   1  47  52
 1  0  0 109972   5920 615688   7340   0   0 12632   896 1704  3302   3  43  54
 1  0  0 109968   5492 616052   7404   0   0    68 20804  461   437   0  19  81
 1  0  0 110020   7584 613968   7380  64   0 13664   476 1817  3542   6  44  50
 1  0  0 110016   3520 618000   7372   0   0  9408  8108 1428  2588   2  30  68
 1  0  0 110044   4648 616872   7372   0   0     0 18612  408   403   7  20  74
 1  0  0 110044   6580 614940   7372   0   0     0 18740  410   399   1  18  81
 1  0  0 110076   6316 615224   7344   0 276 13748  1136 1874  3599  12  44  45
 1  0  0 110156   6336 615604   7156  64   0 15288     0 2010  3902   1  50  49
 1  0  0 110284   7548 614444   7108   0   0 14216     0 1884  3654   1  50  49
 1  0  0 110276   4688 617300   7108   0   0  2856 17148  749  1086   3  22  75
 1  0  0 110348   6176 615564   7104 256   0  8256  7028 1226  2245   9  30  61
 1  0  0 110348   6320 615888   6952   0   0 14924     0 1970  3823   1  52  47
 1  1  0 110348   5360 616840   6960   0   0    96 19408  450   463   5  20  75
 2  2  0 109624   5028 615320   8532 224   4  1896 14480  488   591   4  27  69
 2  1  0 109344   5304 613336  10268   0   0  3264 12428  601   728  14  27  59
 2  1  0 107972   5032 611792  12100  52 112 16204   112 1991  3700  10  48  43
 3  0  0 107232   7352 608268  13316 208 244 11928   244 1517  2977  18  41  41
 2  0  1 107212   7140 608468  13312   4   0 14676     0 1981  4146  11  42  48
 1  0  0 106868   5784 609500  13472 156   0  5504 11756 1000  1956   9  36  55
 1  0  0 106768   3844 611316  13560  40   0  6916 10396 1139  2010   7  29  64
 1  0  0 106764   4864 610352  13556   0 128 12808  1968 1734  3312   1  52  47
 1  0  0 106704   5364 609840  13628  64   0  3924 12284  796  1275   8  28  64
 1  0  0 106716   6644 608652  13564   0   0 13628   896 1824  3524   3  41  56
 1  0  0 106704   4744 610428  13564 128   0  4668 13224  900  1469   6  23  71
 1  0  0 106700   6316 608868  13560   0   0  8668  7100 1316  2390   5  37  58
 2  1  0 106552   4196 610024  13888 628   0  9928  7032 1408  2598   3  37  60
 1  2  0 106384   3252 609936  14296 576   0  5300 11776  917  1498   3  27  70
 1  0  0 106344   5544 607632  14356  12   0 12724   348 1706  3327   5  40  55
 1  0  0 106328   7132 606044  14356   0   0  1104 14148  500   663   7  19  74
 2  0  0 106324   4704 608472  14368   0   8 12772  3228 1774  3388   2  39  59
 1  0  0 106300   6484 606776  14344   0   0  6404  8904 1052  1875   7  36  57
 2  0  0 106260   4104 609028  14340  72   0  6876  9616 1164  2113   5  34  61
 1  0  0 106240   7640 605504  14332   0   0 10320  4512 1471  2760   5  45  50
 1  0  0 106216   7096 606060  14332   0   0  3452 14120  782  1230   7  27  66
 1  0  0 106208   4328 608880  14320   0   0 12644  4072 1765  3322   0  39  61
 0  1  0 106192   7076 606188  14276   0   0  6716  8024 1077  1957   5  41  54
 1  0  0 106188   4448 608820  14276   0   0  6504 11008 1114  1915   3  35  62
 1  0  0 106172   7244 606100  14276   0   0 10732  3120 1498  2860   3  41  56
 1  0  0 106168   6520 606764  14272  64   0  4220 12088  828  1364   8  26  66
 1  0  0 106212   6232 608916  12592   0   0 11528  4840 1649  3111   2  35  63
 1  0  0 106232   4080 612272  11276 128   0  7864  9288 1230  2209   5  30  65
 2  0  0 106248   3064 613840  10736   0   0  5472 12244 1000  1677   5  28  67
 1  0  0 106228   6148 611436   9944  76 1044  9516  5028 1379  2592   6  33  61
 3  0  0 106216   7036 610756  10732   0   0  7072  6520 1035  1856  18  33  50
 1  0  0 106156   4760 612968  10788   4   0  1704 15596  577   843  10  16  74
 1  0  0 106204   6268 612476   9920  64   0 14456     0 1923  3762   0  48  52
 1  0  0 106208   4712 614044   9884  24   0  7060 10880 1179  2047   5  31  64
 1  0  0 106204   7216 611564   9884   0   0     0 18868  418   419   3  21  76
 1  0  0 106188   3652 615560   9836   0 392 13944  1124 1879  3632   7  48  46
 1  0  0 106208   5324 614044   9760   0   0 14512     0 1919  3733   0  51  49
 1  0  0 106200   7748 611620   9756   0   0  2432 15872  682   982   4  25  71
 1  0  0 106108   4972 614208   9948   0   0 13340  2012 1796  3567   7  40  53
 1  0  0 106100   6676 612776   9836   4   0  3396 14632  785  1273   4  31  65
 1  2  0 106060   4544 615664   9712 100   0 14508  1500 1925  3790   5  51  44
 3  0  0 105940   3980 615096  10352 476   0  3576 11136  688  1020   5  45  50
 2  0  0 105904   4588 614380  10348 108   0  7460  5024 1144  2165   4  71  25
 2  0  0 105904   5804 612956  10424   0   0  9296  3224 1357  2968  27  42  30
 3  0  1 105872   7140 611556  10424  72   0  4112 12940  833  1548  21  30  49
 1  0  0 105864   4640 614100  10416   0 132 12488  3352 1742  3304   2  48  50
 1  0  0 105868   4272 614404  10416  64   0  3160 14944  740  1146   7  24  69
 2  0  0 107596   5544 613288  10420  20   8 13456  1672 1823  3501   1  49  50
 1  0  0 107580   8816 610052  10416   0   0  2288 14464  632   937   6  24  70
 1  0  0 107584   4228 614648  10408   0   0 14244  2168 1929  3697   1  41  58
 1  0  0 107560   3420 615468  10408   0   0  4472 13964  897  1470   8  23  69
 1  0  0 107504   6748 612132  10404   0   0 12056  1920 1659  3346   6  46  49
 2  0  0 107468   7176 611700  10408   0   0  2620 14212  671  1019   9  29  62
 1  0  0 109604   5388 613472  10432  64   0 14028  1920 1892  3638   1  41  58
 1  0  0 109528   6524 612116  10440 208   0  1800 16212  582   839   8  21  71
 1  0  0 109520   7236 612392   9480   0   0 14952     0 1977  3857   2  51  47
 2  0  1 109492   7140 612360   9480 128   0  2520 16148  688   982   6  22  72
 1  0  0 110352   5452 614068   9480   0   0 14172   512 1891  3653   3  46  51
 1  0  0 110344   7392 612032   9580   0   0   104 19364  448   409   2  26  72
 1  0  1 110308   7028 612416   9520  64 148 14548   440 1940  3763   7  39  54
 1  0  0 110324   6852 612740   9516   0   0  5776 11108 1013  1737   4  35  61
 1  0  0 110296   5644 613884   9516  64   0    64 19080  422   436   6  15  79
 1  0  0 110260   7504 612024   9532  12   0 14488     0 1915  3740   4  50  47
 1  0  0 110264   7140 612416   9492   0   0 14984     0 1981  3849   0  45  55
 1  0  0 110256   5332 614228   9492   0   0  1084 18512  552   679   5  20  75
 1  0  0 110252   7916 611644   9492   0  24     0 19744  431   416   2  25  74
 1  0  0 110208   4560 614956   9476  64   0  8392  8052 1286  2361   8  25  67
 1  0  0 110168   5532 615136   8780  64   0 15584     0 2056  3981   1  53  46
 1  0  0 110172   5344 615488   8600   0   0 15872     0 2092  4065   1  49  50
 1  0  0 110172   3512 617312   8600   0   0  5912 12116 1052  1769   3  29  68
 1  0  0 110148   6444 614372   8608   0   0  6512 10056 1089  1907   5  36  59
 1  0  0 110172   5652 615160   8620   0  20 15576    20 2075  4034   2  49  50
 1  0  0 110092   6544 614164   8660  64   0   848 16896  491   575   2  26  72
 1  0  0 110092   4844 615836   8648  64   0 12328  3248 1692  3234   6  36  58
 2  0  1 110076   7140 613536   8576  64   0  6752 10112 1122  1956   6  30  64
 1  0  0 110040   4964 615728   8552  64   0    96 12088  315   356   5  36  59
 1  0  0 110096   5436 615652   8356   0   0 15228     0 2009  3904   0  50  50
 1  0  0 110280   6852 614328   8360   0 432  8272  8768 1309  2305   1  45  54
 1  0  0 110560   6620 615040   8328   0   0     4 15116  354   349   6  27  67
 2  0  0 111204   7144 614512   8316   0   0 10424  2764 1468  2800   5  46  50
 1  0  0 111296   8384 613404   8128  64   0 14864     0 1955  3806   1  47  52
 1  0  0 111296   5464 616316   8132   0   0     4 20264  448   426   2  18  80
 1  0  0 111388   7140 614588   7996 184   0 12208  1916 1654  3182   5  48  48
 1  0  0 111436   6280 615324   7992 128   0  9264  6304 1357  2499   2  39  59
 1  0  0 111528   7168 614376   7988  64   0  7416  9800 1187  2109   6  30  64
 1  0  0 111648   6668 614944   7920   0   0  9972  6688 1473  2725   1  42  57
 1  0  0 111664   6744 614872   7900  20   0    20 14476  346   338   5  33  62
 3  0  1 111628   7136 614416   7892  72  72  9464  4836 1372  2574   5  48  48
 2  0  0 111844   7140 614532   7856   8  16 14292    16 1896  3667   0  46  54
 1  0  0 111836   7020 614628   7884   0   0   672 19188  516   594   4  19  77
 1  0  1 112256   7140 614512   7804  72   0 12016  3248 1655  3172   8  41  51
 1  0  1 112332   5508 616192   7760   0   0 12344  2964 1716  3269   3  41  56
 1  0  0 112264   7156 614220   8048  44   0   332 19208  443   435   5  25  70
 1  0  0 112308   5660 615692   7992  68   0 11764  4016 1630  3113   6  36  58
 1  0  0 112688   3064 618388   7912   0   0 12640  3988 1770  3338   2  41  57
 1  0  0 112652   3516 617864   7916  64   0  2416 14176  632   938   7  24  69
 1  0  1 112680   7140 614332   7916  20 112 15236   368 2022  3910   1  43  56
 1  0  0 112680   5948 615524   7920   0   0   560 15784  440   494   7  29  64
 1  0  0 112644   7984 613560   7916   0   0  6100  6132  973  1764   8  42  50
 2  0  0 112480   6256 614536   8104 560   0 16560     0 2269  4239   1  47  52
 1  0  0 112472   4960 615832   8104   0   0  1296 18512  668   846   6  28  66
 3  0  1 112480   7132 613540   8092 128  12 11912  3724 1697  3277   6  38  56
 1  0  0 112524   4540 616208   8032   0   0  8920  8028 1371  2498   1  42  57
 1  0  0 112476   3064 617660   7984  76   0  5412 12088  978  1655   7  20  73
 1  0  0 112668   3264 617528   7916   0   0 15356   256 2032  3959   2  42  56
 1  0  0 112720   7276 613516   7916   0   0     0 19664  432   410   2  21  77
 1  1  1 112748   7104 613708   7928  12 100 14084  1696 1916  3680   7  47  46
 1  0  0 112740   5056 615856   7924   0   4  6688 10744 1127  1943   2  39  59
 1  0  0 112732   5500 615428   7908   8  16  4500 12360  878  1484   9  27  64
 1  0  0 112720   5132 615944   7896  64   0 10440  3816 1484  2789   1  48  51
 1  0  0 112692   7720 613216   7896 140   0   140 18100  405   440   6  23  71
 3  0  0 112820   7140 613944   7892   0   0 15276     0 2022  3934   1  50  49
 1  0  0 112816   7760 613332   7888   0   0  4648 13152  920  1487   1  25  74
 1  0  0 113112   5048 616012   7844  72   0 12624  3020 1776  3457   8  45  48
 2  0  0 113104   7772 613304   7828   0   0  2224 14476  626   890   7  30  63
 1  0  0 113068   7156 613912   7828  12   0  5936  7696  982  1752   4  23  73
 1  0  0 113152   7812 613320   7752   0 400 14688   480 2017  3860   1  52  47
 2  0  0 113144   4904 616300   7692   0   0  1352 16216  550   711   7  25  69
 2  0  1 113108   7140 614424   7680  40   0  5320  7936  915  1609   7  35  58
 1  0  1 113256   7140 614724   7408   0   0 15440     0 2136  4244   1  53  46
 1  0  0 113288   7248 614556   7404  64   0  4800 14120 1003  1723   4  25  71
 2  0  0 113344   7140 614436   7620  16  12  9776  7520 1442  2651  10  41  49
 1  0  0 113464   7640 613996   7568   4   0 10636  6032 1549  2880   2  42  56
 1  0  0 113428   7140 614520   7540   4   0  4616 12656  893  1487   9  21  70
 1  0  0 113532   7580 614172   7456   0   0 15444     0 2036  3955   3  48  50
 1  0  0 113524   5780 615968   7456   0   0     0 20132  440   435   3  19  78
 1  0  0 113480   5536 616048   7484 132   0  5928 10056 1001  1778  12  28  60
 1  0  0 113472   4340 618072   7160  64   0 12040   896 1623  3135   3  47  50
 1  0  0 113488   5724 616692   7156   0   0     0 18800  426   396   1  26  73
 2  0  0 113396   7144 615120   7164 128   0  1576 14560  544   769   9  23  68
 1  0  0 113464   7416 615004   7048   0   0 15668     0 2067  4027   1  48  51
 1  0  0 113280   7288 615036   7092  60   0 15492     0 2187  4188   2  56  42
 2  1  0 113100   5140 616776   7436  40   0  2124 16128  619   871   5  22  73
 1  0  0 113044   5712 615656   7676 260 1488 12760  3444 1730  3316   3  56  41
 1  1  0 113004   6572 615664   7728  64   0  4948 12868  952  1550   5  27  68
 1  0  0 112968   7216 615600   7732  12   0  4716  9416  853  1487   6  24  70
 1  0  0 113004   3064 621656   7732  28 2072 14952  2756 2031  3890   0  53  47
 3  0  1 113040   7140 617936   7688   0 228  3164 13696  735  1123   6  34  60
 1  0  0 113096   4508 620548   7688  28   0  3292 10084  684  1116   6  39  55
 1  0  0 113120   3984 621108   7684   0   0 15700     0 2070  4026   0  50  50
 2  0  0 113120   6792 618260   7688   0  20  5996 11028 1047  1792   5  41  54
 1  0  0 113076   3268 621788   7688   0   4  4960 13200  946  1578   9  26  65
 3  0  1 113368   7140 617948   7688   0   0 15356     0 2036  3957   0  45  55
 1  0  0 113492   5648 619440   7688   0   0  2352 16352  666   952   5  25  71
 3  0  1 113496   7140 617948   7688   0   0   272 17844  435   483   8  20  72
 1  0  0 113508   7776 618000   7680   0 676 14968   728 2009  3885   1  58  41
 2  0  0 113520   6800 619372   7360   0  44 11856  3244 1659  3165   2  39  59
 2  4  0 113228   6980 618472   7704 344   0  4672 12940  894  1460  11  21  68
 1  0  0 113388   5728 619472   7908   0  12  5308 11148  961  1657   7  38  55
 1  0  0 113388   6484 618716   7908   0 128     0 19592  431   409   0  28  72
 1  0  0 113388   7212 617804   7892 212   0  1724 13680  523   770  12  19  69
 1  0  0 113352   7012 618348   7808   0   0 15540     0 2051  3981   3  45  52
 0  1  0 113384   6560 618848   7796   0  28 14856   188 1977  3858   1  49  50
 1  0  0 113384   8112 617304   7796   0   0  1656 15528  585   790   5  24  72
 1  0  0 113436   6504 618984   7744  12   0  6988 10524 1158  2063   6  35  59
 1  0  0 113456   5996 619536   7688  20   0 15700     0 2074  4046   1  49  50
 1  0  0 113452   6800 618588   7828   0  68  4132 13976  866  1327   1  26  73
 1  0  0 113432   3624 621636   7828 128   0   128 19080  420   410   5  14  81
 1  0  0 113428   7368 618120   7660  12   0  4816  9288  865  1509  10  34  56
 1  0  0 113824   7548 618512   7356   0   0 16132     0 2129  4141   1  50  50
 1  0  0 113820   7852 618300   7304  16   0 15296     0 2020  3916   0  50  50
 2  0  0 113820   4152 621996   7300   4   0  6052 12604 1073  1822   4  27  69
 1  0  0 113872   4036 622124   7288   0   0  9520  7540 1423  2630   6  31  63
 1  0  0 114060   7020 619236   7276  28 108 11624  4180 1644  3062   1  55  44
 1  0  0 114060   4360 621892   7276   0   0     0 18612  411   410   3  21  76
 1  0  0 114776   5116 621136   7272   0   0    24 16612  389   386   3  32  65
 1  0  0 114852   4364 621784   7288  60 1044  8080  6392 1222  2252  11  46  44
 1  0  0 114984   4696 622528   7256   0   0 16368     0 2156  4190   0  51  49
 1  0  0 115028   3164 624084   7236   0   0 15684     0 2068  4025   0  52  48
 1  0  0 115036   5188 622052   7240   0 236  2860 15696  742  1110   2  29  69
 2  0  1 115048   7140 620328   7240   0   0  8192  8392 1273  2323   7  33  60
 1  0  0 115192   3168 625104   6768   0   0 16300     0 2142  4176   0  47  53
 1  0  0 115168   6076 622136   6768  64   0   120 18128  430   443   5  22  73
 1  0  0 115172   6424 621936   6612   4   0 14720     0 1951  3817   5  47  49
 1  0  0 115168   7732 620628   6612   0   0  2776 15528  714  1047   6  22  72
 1  0  0 115224   7364 620976   6612  12 468  6200  7368 1024  1804   7  31  62
 2  0  0 115260   7140 621824   6472   0   0 15692     0 2067  4026   0  51  49
 1  0  0 115260   6356 622608   6472   0   0  1072 18768  550   680   4  22  74
 1  0  0 115300   4012 624956   6452  12   0 12424  3148 1724  3312   5  39  56
 1  0  0 115348   6728 622420   6332   0   0  8188  8976 1284  2302   1  44  55
 1  0  0 115284   6680 622200   6476 124   0  2784 13196  669  1034  12  25  63
 1  0  0 115280   5596 623180   6584   0   0 15560   764 2063  4022   4  55  41
 1  0  0 115280   6204 622596   6556   0 432  4776 13920  946  1559   5  26  69
 3  0  1 115272   7140 622072   6556  16   0  8296  7924 1283  2359  12  28  60
 1  0  0 115384   6956 622248   6556   0   0 11960  3960 1676  3191   3  50  47
 1  0  0 115380   5000 624196   6560   4   0  1948 16188  615   938  11  19  70
 1  0  0 115368   6384 622744   6560  72   0  8028  4200 1186  2171   5  38  57
 1  0  0 115368   5160 623968   6560   0   0     0 19976  432   417   1  22  77
 1  0  0 115384   6604 622516   6568   0   0     8 19892  431   414   1  23  76
 1  0  0 115268   7240 621720   6712   0   0   156 18576  448   475   1  26  73
 2  0  0 115216   7140 621768   6596 172   0  9028  3760 1288  2520  16  36  49
 1  0  0 115224   6956 622040   6520   0   0 15440     0 2039  3961   2  45  53
 1  0  0 115228   6824 622504   6488   0 308 14432  1316 1958  3785   0  50  50
 1  0  0 115288   4484 624816   6516   0   0  7800  4532 1178  2148   5  37  58
 2  0  0 115304   4488 624756   6576   0   0    60 19464  432   414   0  23  77
 2  2  0 115268   6376 622140   6936 372   0   744 19124  455   445   2  24  75
 1  0  0 115252   6348 622140   6936   0   0     0 19980  442   506   3  15  82
 1  0  0 115300   5752 622652   6888 120   0 10304  2352 1429  2906  22  37  42
 2  0  0 115320   5260 623184   6868   0   0 15572     0 2087  4104   1  59  40
 1  0  0 115308   5052 623344   7284  36 400 15104   804 2111  4003   6  49  46
 1  0  0 115320   4992 623456   7248   0   0 15096     0 1993  3875   0  52  48
 1  0  1 115320   7140 621304   7248   0   0 10104  5712 1477  2738   6  45  50
 1  0  0 115316   5612 622824   7248   0   0     0 19892  428   414   2  24  75
 2  0  1 115288   8340 619972   7248 104   0   104 20108  452   465   1  22  77
 1  0  0 115208   8232 619972   7248 108   0   108 18312  414   456   9  21  70
 2  0  1 115300   7140 620920   7248 148   0 14668     0 1935  3811  10  41  49
 1  0  0 115320   7440 620700   7180   0   0 14856     0 1965  3830   0  51  49
 1  0  0 115400   6640 621756   7024   0   0 15600     0 2068  3998   3  50  48
 1  0  0 115516   5328 623160   6932   0   0 15576     0 2072  3997   1  51  48
 1  0  0 115552   4044 624440   6936   0   0  5016 13252 1012  1567   6  32  62
 1  0  0 115592   6620 621864   6936   0   0     0 19592  508   411   1  25  75
 1  0  0 115592   6620 621864   6936   0   0     0 20872  524   428   2  15  83
 3  0  1 115464   7140 621276   6928  64 500  3576 13184  808  1263  16  23  62
 3  0  0 115648   7140 621820   6920   0  28 14400    28 1970  3705   2  58  40
 1  0  0 115656   6716 622328   6832   0   0 15656     0 2066  4010   1  49  50
 1  0  0 115676   6872 622356   6728   0   0 15776     0 2081  4046   2  54  44
 1  1  0 115724   5796 623488   6680   0   0 15784     0 2083  4053   0  54  46
 1  0  0 115724   6932 622340   6684   0   0   412 18160  527   519   6  23  71
 1  0  0 115712   6004 623240   6696   0   0    12 20236  504   491   1  21  78
 1  0  0 115708   5940 623240   6696  64   0    64 20488  515   456   5  19  76
 1  0  1 115592   5944 623020   6696 212   0  7756  7512 1205  2197  16  32  52
 1  0  1 115700   7140 621868   6664   0   0 14192     0 1880  3653   0  55  45
 1  0  0 115736   3256 626492   6264   0   0 16280     0 2144  4167   1  42  57
 2  0  1 115780   7140 622684   6188   0   0 15044     0 1991  3862   0  54  46
 1  0  0 115820   4508 625724   5812   0   0 12500  2712 1737  3287   7  50  43
 1  0  0 115860   5928 624304   5812   0   0     0 19720  489   415   0  25  75
 2  0  0 115860   5908 624304   5812   0   0     0 20492  510   469   4  17  79
 1  0  0 115860   5908 624304   5812   0   0     0 20872  493   426   0  20  80
 1  0  0 115772   3624 626440   5824 124 576 12292  1180 1741  3241  17  44  40
 1  0  0 115812   3416 627236   5824   0   0 15544     0 2049  3982   1  44  55
 1  0  0 115820   3336 627460   5796   0   0 15544     0 2048  3987   0  56  44
 1  0  0 115820   3284 627536   5784   0   0 15544     0 2048  3986   1  53  46
 1  0  0 115864   5032 625784   5776   0   0  6740  9616 1138  1959   5  39  56
 1  0  0 115860   5408 625408   5776   0   0     0 19592  487   405   0  21  79
 1  0  0 115860   5408 625408   5776   0   0     0 20872  501   428   2  18  80
 1  0  0 115728   5136 625468   5776 212   0   272 16308  437   464  18  14  68
 1  0  0 115740   5272 625804   5748   0 456 15208   456 2089  3905   1  58  41
 1  0  0 115744   5480 625608   5752   0   0 15312     0 2024  3932   2  52  46
 1  0  0 115772   5384 625708   5732   0   0 15328     0 2024  3950   3  54  43
 1  0  0 115708   5088 625388   6164 184   0 16180     0 2085  4028   4  50  47
 1  0  0 115680   3064 627396   6212   8 216  4160 12700  887  1338   5  33  62
 1  0  0 115672   4496 626092   6212   0   0     0 18740  463   401   1  24  75
 1  0  0 115672   7784 622804   6212   0   0     0 19720  471   418   0  27  73
 1  0  0 115548   4496 626072   6212  20   0  3288 13452  771  1214  19  15  66
 1  0  0 115572   4552 626160   6192   0   0 15344     0 2031  3958   0  58  42
 1  0  0 115576   4028 626660   6184   0 456 15116   456 2047  3914   1  54  45
 1  0  0 115580   3256 627976   6180   0  84 14912   600 1996  3833   1  42  57
 1  0  0 115696   3148 628076   6180   0   0 14780     0 1961  3834   4  41  55
 2  0  0 115664   5396 625824   6184   0   0     8 18492  463   413   1  30  69
 1  0  0 115660   4844 626368   6184   8   0     8 20616  504   470   2  15  83
 1  0  0 115660   4788 626368   6240   0   0    56 20616  486   433   2  23  75
 1  0  0 115544   4720 626228   6224 224   0  9896  2124 1381  2667  15  37  49
 1  0  0 115580   4176 626848   6220   0   0 15304     0 2020  3930   0  49  51
 1  0  1 115648   3916 627064   6276   0   0 15808     0 2084  4045   0  44  56
 1  0  1 115684   7140 623724   6396   0   0 15288     0 2009  3890   1  46  53
 1  0  0 115692   3948 626964   6348   0   0  7456  9620 1223  2113   5  30  65
 1  0  0 115752   5836 625076   6340   0   0     0 18596  449   406   2  25  73
 2  0  0 115752   5164 625748   6340   0   0     0 20744  480   424   0  18  82
 1  0  0 115624   5100 625748   6340  64   0    64 17432  420   442  16  15  69
 1  0  0 115728   4732 626156   6328   0   0 15088     0 1993  3885   3  43  54
 1  0  0 115720   4360 626536   6300   0   0 15544     0 2050  4013   1  45  54
 1  0  0 115724   3372 627560   6260   0   0 15068     0 2027  4154   7  45  49
 1  0  0 115728   3716 628532   6244   0 1324 14440  1324 2001  3717   2  44  54
 1  0  0 115740   6892 625360   6240   0   0  5428 10344  982  1645   7  32  61
 1  0  0 115740   4052 628200   6240   0   0     0 20744  471   423   2  17  81
 2  1  0 115432   6992 624128   6668 672   0  1108 18996  529   501   3  25  72
 2  2  0 114804   4988 624152   7256 1356   0  1968 16224  499   487   3  27  70
 1  0  0 114428   5248 621884   7760 1488   0  8520    92  995  1881  17  22  61
 1  0  0 114476   6348 621384   7368   0   0 14544     0 1926  3754   2  46  52
 1  0  0 114476   6320 621500   7316   0   0 14864     0 1963  3813   0  50  50
 1  0  0 114432   7356 620564   7356  64 192 12868   728 1784  3443   2  51  47
 1  0  0 114328   8112 619564   7336 276   0 14432     0 2023  3859   2  50  48
 1  0  0 114324   7208 620460   7336   4   0  2708 15880  738  1041   5  27  68
 1  0  0 114324   6076 621592   7336   0   0     0 20744  476   431   3  17  80
 1  0  0 114252   7636 619960   7324  84   0  8244  5152 1233  2296  12  31  57
 1  0  0 114172   7560 619492   7508 408 112 14828   112 1927  3709   0  51  49
 2  0  0 114048   7740 618328   7896 640   0 14836     0 1885  3647   3  45  52
 1  0  0 114032   6764 619248   7928  68   0  5740 12116 1043  1748   3  25  72
 1  0  1 114004   7140 618904   7896  12   0  8532  8052 1323  2392   7  28  66
 1  0  0 114000   5372 620680   7896   0   0 12328  3320 1709  3231   3  45  52
 1  0  0 113996   7140 618956   7788  64   0    64 18824  440   417   5  20  75
 2  0  0 113992   7740 618356   7784   4   0     4 19764  462   411   0  28  72
 1  0  0 113900   6080 619884   7784 132   0   912 16436  495   638  12  19  69
 1  0  0 113904   6996 618896   7736 120   0 14772     0 1949  3808   2  49  50
 3  0  0 113992   7980 617808   7836   0 352 13772   864 1863  3509   1  53  46
 2  0  0 113980   7140 619004   7836   0   0 14972     0 1981  3832   0  53  47
 1  0  0 113964   4672 621464   7836   0   0 13708  2300 1869  3584   3  46  51
 1  0  0 113964   5784 620352   7836   0   0     0 18904  444   401   0  25  75
 1  0  0 113932   6860 619244   7876   0  16  7308  7888 1167  2148   8  44  49
 1  0  0 113948   3064 625404   7096   0   0 15968     0 2105  4098   2  37  61
 1  0  0 113944   3936 626216   6640   0   0  5652 12764 1047  1726   4  29  67
 1  0  0 113944   5056 625096   6640   0   0     0 18740  440   415   7  23  70
 1  0  0 113944   3556 626592   6640   0   0     0 19720  459   483   1  21  78
 1  0  0 114952   4960 625060   6640 128   0  8384  5764 1249  2373  13  29  58
 1  0  0 114952   6168 623960   6640   0 112 13560  1124 1847  3565   0  53  47
 1  0  0 114952   6956 623256   6604   0   0 14076     0 1881  3693   2  44  54
 1  0  0 114952   7380 623072   6588  16   0 14904     0 1976  3880   0  48  52
 1  0  0 114956   3184 627112   6608 124   0  7128 10928 1205  2129   2  30  68
 1  1  0 114932   5592 624004   6904 388   0   696 16332  455   520   6  31  63
 1  0  0 114872   5088 624264   6916 236   0 13744     0 1804  3503   4  40  56
 1  1  0 114804   6916 622736   6836 148   0 13328     0 1775  3436   1  51  48
 2  0  0 114180   6988 621256   7432 728 140  3632 13664  795  1188   9  24  67
 2  0  0 114172   5816 622428   7432   0   0     0 19464  450   447   5  17  78
 1  0  0 114096   4308 623916   7432  20   0    20 17332  412   443  10  16  74
 1  3  0 113936   5096 623276   7388 596   0 14756     0 1909  3690   2  49  50
 2  2  0 113584   3556 622280   8360 1584   0 16804     0 1998  3794   2  49  50
 2  1  0 113380   5632 618252   9880 496  12 12992  1952 1601  2988   0  55  45
 1  3  0 113208   6492 615432  11116 844   0 13120  1924 1618  2923   2  45  53
 2  2  0 112956   6672 613084  12604 668   0  2172 16232  488   427   0  21  79
 1  3  0 112468   4304 612936  13532 1600   0  7324  6132  919  1448   7  20  73
 2  2  0 111912   5268 610380  14588 544   0 14508   996 1836  3569   8  50  43
 3  1  0 112096   5884 607756  15532 1052   0  9508  5124 1250  2096   7  38  55
 1  2  0 111412   5060 606076  16008 1980   0  2476 13880  433   372   5  19  76
 1  1  0 110464   4248 605192  16272 1428   0  1720 13968  439   385   7  36  57
 1  0  0 110132   7128 602008  16236 336   0   336 16436  399   424  11  22  67
 1  0  1 110120   7140 601916  16228 136   0 13820     0 1828  3562   5  45  50
 2  0  1 110124   7140 601972  16220   0   0 14980     0 1982  3852   1  50  49
 2  0  0 110176   7160 602000  16212   0   0 14232     0 1886  3660   1  52  47
 1  0  0 110220   4068 605100  16208   0   0  7536 10344 1244  2168   3  32  65
 2  0  0 110176   4452 604716  16208   0   0  2144 15840  642   917   8  21  71
 1  0  0 110188   4536 604816  16144   0   0 14720     0 1947  3779   1  47  52
 1  0  0 110192   6140 603832  15992   0   0  8472  8220 1325  2360   2  38  60
 1  0  0 110192   7140 602840  15992   0   0     0 19976  453   430   5  21  75
 1  0  0 110192   5644 604340  15988   0   0     0 19892  443   410   0  18  82
 1  0  0 110180   4824 605904  15496  64   0 11188  2224 1537  2958  11  43  47
 1  0  0 110256   4816 605924  15484   0   0 14548     0 1924  3740   2  44  54
 1  0  0 110392   5588 606640  15032   0   8 14224   792 1903  3700   1  49  50
 1  0  0 110472   4220 608712  14628  16   0 10552  5452 1526  2840   3  42  55
 1  0  0 110436   7620 605308  14628   0   0    64 17972  417   424   8  16  76
 1  0  0 110420   3620 610844  13452   0   0 15704     0 2073  4056   0  44  56
 1  0  0 110976   4604 610384  13084   0   0  9444  7228 1423  2592   2  39  59
 1  0  0 110972   3064 612696  12632   0   0     0 19464  433   415   5  17  78
 1  0  0 110972   3900 611864  12632   0   0     0 19592  436   412   1  25  75
 1  0  0 110876   7252 612096  10496  80   0  4972 10056  895  1548  11  22  67
 1  1  0 110828   7288 612680   9996   0   0 15000     0 1981  3826   3  49  49
 1  0  0 110848   3064 618660   8880   0   0 16552     0 2171  4210   0  48  52
 1  0  0 110852   6952 617424   8496  24   0 13776     0 1829  3550   1  41  58
 1  0  0 110848   5632 618716   8516   4   0  5100 13268  980  1591   4  28  68
 1  0  0 110848   4948 619396   8520   0   0     0 20000  445   423   0  18  82
 1  0  0 110796   3704 620580   8512  80   0 10840  2992 1505  2889   9  38  53
 1  0  0 110876   4372 620000   8420   8   0 14724     0 1948  3791   0  47  53
 1  0  0 110888   3700 620604   8420  72   0 10880  5480 1562  2899   2  43  55
 2  0  1 110852   7140 617152   8420  12   0  4732 12656  913  1517   6  27  67
 1  0  0 110688   4572 619132   8592 324   0 12740     0 1673  3348  18  43  40
 1  0  0 110488   6972 616600   8688  12   0  1284 15660  567   799  10  27  63
 1  0  0 110308   5364 617604   8776 512   0   604 20104  497   476   2  22  76
 2  0  1 110236   7140 615712   8776 116   0  1620 14560  553   773  13  19  68
 1  0  1 110248   7136 615828   8756   0  40 14748    40 1962  3800   1  51  48
 1  0  1 110248   7140 615936   8676   0   0 14992     0 2040  3987   1  48  51
 3  0  0 110252   7144 616048   8584   0   0 14320     0 1972  3864   2  53  45
 1  0  0 110252   5408 617784   8592   0   0  5176 13496 1053  1795   2  38  60
 1  0  0 110096   6796 616276   8588  28   0  3332 12684  793  1436  13  32  55
 1  0  0 110476   7240 615852   8568   0   0 14436     0 1910  3718   1  51  48
 1  0  0 110468   4628 618516   8568   0   0  7608 10852 1247  2176   1  32  67
 1  0  0 110460   6296 616848   8568   0   0     0 18996  423   406   5  20  75
 1  0  0 110460   6296 616848   8568   0   0     0 20360  455   427   1  18  81
 1  0  0 110388   7164 616004   8564  20   0 12336   120 1654  3225  11  43  47
 1  1  0 110396   6400 616624   8616 112   0 15000     0 1972  3831   0  45  55
 1  1  0 110352   6440 616412   8792  12   0 15000     0 1961  3789   1  48  51
 1  0  0 110332   7144 615724   8764  20   0  8924  7484 1357  2453   2  36  62
 2  2  1 110280   5704 616912   8980  16   0   232 18696  432   485  11  11  78
 1  0  0 110240   5684 616628   9188 112   0 13800     0 1830  3549   4  44  52
 1  0  0 110244   4204 618444   9184   0 344 11944  3236 1719  3155   2  47  51
 2  0  0 110200   7936 614568   9304  24   0   144 17332  414   411   7  17  76
 2  0  1 110192   7140 615324   9288  76   0 14760     0 1949  3801   3  48  49
 2  0  0 110216   7696 614700   9300  60   0  5520 11904 1003  1667   2  33  65
 1  0  0 110152   3588 618700   9312  72   0  8708  8264 1340  2465   7  30  63
 1  0  0 110184   7204 615064   9348   0   0 11532  3352 1627  3076   2  49  49
 1  0  0 110144   4732 617536   9348   0   0  2472 16820  703  1016   5  23  72
 1  0  0 110468   4996 617624   9244   0   0 14904     0 1970  3814   0  50  50
 1  0  0 110556   6872 615748   9240   0   0  2784 15912  733  1054   1  25  75
 1  0  0 110520   5620 617476   9112   0  12 11000  4240 1555  2957   7  36  57
 1  0  0 110536   6556 616556   9108   0   0  9148  7740 1388  2514   2  35  63
 1  0  0 110500   8092 614960   9104  68   0  3524 12400  750  1285  11  24  65
 2  0  1 110588   7140 615940   9076   0   0 14976     0 1984  3844   2  43  55
 1  0  0 110604   6196 616804   9092  64   0  1804 16380  612   816   4  27  69
 3  0  1 110604   7512 615448   9128   0   0    36 19636  442   432   0  25  75
 1  0  0 110624   3960 619000   9128   0   0     0 20316  449   419   2  16  82
 1  0  0 109888   7248 614500   9096 1248   0  1248 10056  315   896  20  21  59
 1  0  0 108140   5420 614500   9104 1820   0  1828     0  139  1463  82   7  11
 1  0  0 108168   3060 616956   9036   0 916 12532   916 1786  3277   3  39  58
 1  0  0 108568   6632 614328   9012   0   0 10684  1536 1489  2881   4  43  53
 1  0  0 108700   4360 616684   8936   0   0     0 16600  380   365   0  38  62
 1  0  0 104596   5972 607216   8824 8072   0  8216  4044  431   555  13  27  60
 0  2  0 104596   4392 603144   9180 5296   0  5676     0  318   535   4  10  86
 0  2  0 104596   6656 598152  10548 1360   0  2772     0  229   349   1   5  94
 0  2  0 104596   3624 598180  12036 1496   0  3016     0  220   320   3   2  95
 0  1  0 104596   3712 594656  12360 3108   0  3500  2304  371   410   4  11  85
 0  0  0 104596   7888 590472  12360   0   0     0   168  192   232   1   5  94
 1  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  109   149   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  113   175   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  105   142   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  105   133   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  107   149   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7884 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  105   139   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7880 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  111   193   0   1  99
 0  0  0 104596   7880 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  105   139   0   1  99
 0  0  0 104596   7880 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  109   153   0   0 100
 1  0  0 104596   7880 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  113   164   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7880 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  107   159   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7872 590472  12364   0   0     0     0  111   211   0   0 100
 0  0  0 104596   7532 590476  12596 104   0   340     0  268   515   1   3  96
 1  0  0  51276  93972 590476  12596 656   0   656     0  292   562   1  12  87
 0  0  0  51276  93908 590476  12660   0   0    68     0  168   285   0   1  99
 0  0  0  51276  93892 590476  12660   8   0     8     0  108   215   0   0 100
 0  0  0  51276  93892 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  107   159   0   0 100
 1  0  0  51276  93896 590476  12660   4   0     4     0  106   140   0   0 100
 0  0  0  51276  93888 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  111   185   1   1  98
 0  0  0  51276  93884 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  109   239   1   0  99
 0  0  0  51276  93884 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  105   135   0   0 100
 0  0  0  51276  93884 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  105   133   0   0 100
 0  0  0  51276  93884 590476  12660   0   0     0     0  105   144   0   0 100
 1  0  0  51276  93640 590476  12852   8   0   200     0  152   558   2   2  96
 0  0  0  51276  93640 590476  12852   0   0     0     0  111   179   0   0 100
 0  0  0  51276  93588 590476  12852   0   0     0     0  113   513   5   0  95
 0  0  0  51276  93584 590476  12852   0   0     0     0  113   242   0   1  99
 0  0  0  51276  93584 590476  12852   0   0     0     0  103   131   1   0  99
 0  1  0  51276  93536 590476  12900   4   0    56     0  182   332   0   0 100
 1  0  0  51276  93532 590476  12900   0   0     0     0  177   336   0   0 100
 0  0  1  51276  92528 590476  13048 856   0  1004     0  363   716   1   3  96

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-24 18:05       ` Luigi Genoni
From: Luigi Genoni @ 2001-10-24 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: Rik van Riel, linux-kernel

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:

> ok.  Reran e2defrag and got the same effect.
> This is the vmstat output by the second.  It starts out with my normal load
> (but no mp3s playing).  Then i start e2defrag with the same arguments as
> before and allow it to run all the way through.  It ends but i dont close it
> until near the very end (which is seen by the swap dropoff.  Then i let my
> normal load again be displayed a bit.  One thing i did notice, however, was
> that the vm handled that quite a lot better than how it handled it after
> being up for 5 days even though it created the 600MB of buffer.

If I do remember well e2defrag was working just with ext2 with 1k as block
size, and latest version compiled with 2.0.12 kernel, (I made also a patch
to compile with 2.0.X kernels after), then ext2 simply evolved and
e2defrag did not.  (by the way e2defrag sources are really isstructive to
learn how a blockFS works).

I used e2defrag since earlier versions, (just with old slow disk, now it
is almost useless, and I went to journaled FSes). If I do remember well,
the behavoiur you are telling was usual with 2.0 kernels.
If the pool is to big, i saw that e2dump shows a lot of inode that left
their group (sic!), and also there could be some FS corruption.
e2defrag was writter to use buffer cache, and now VM changed in details
this behaviour. It could be that what you see is due to those changes?

@ 2001-10-24 18:36         ` safemode
From: safemode @ 2001-10-24 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luigi Genoni; +Cc: Rik van Riel, linux-kernel

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 14:05, Luigi Genoni wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:
> > ok.  Reran e2defrag and got the same effect.
> > This is the vmstat output by the second.  It starts out with my normal
> > load (but no mp3s playing).  Then i start e2defrag with the same
> > arguments as before and allow it to run all the way through.  It ends but
> > i dont close it until near the very end (which is seen by the swap
> > dropoff.  Then i let my normal load again be displayed a bit.  One thing
> > i did notice, however, was that the vm handled that quite a lot better
> > than how it handled it after being up for 5 days even though it created
> > the 600MB of buffer.
>
> If I do remember well e2defrag was working just with ext2 with 1k as block
> size, and latest version compiled with 2.0.12 kernel, (I made also a patch
> to compile with 2.0.X kernels after), then ext2 simply evolved and
> e2defrag did not.  (by the way e2defrag sources are really isstructive to
> learn how a blockFS works).

e2defrag defaults to 4k blocks.  Version 0.73pjm1   30 Apr 2001

> I used e2defrag since earlier versions, (just with old slow disk, now it
> is almost useless, and I went to journaled FSes). If I do remember well,
> the behavoiur you are telling was usual with 2.0 kernels.
> If the pool is to big, i saw that e2dump shows a lot of inode that left
> their group (sic!), and also there could be some FS corruption.
> e2defrag was writter to use buffer cache, and now VM changed in details
> this behaviour. It could be that what you see is due to those changes?

you say it is the same behavior as 2.0 yet you say that i could be seeing
this problem due to _changes_ in the vm.  So the comparison to 2.0 doesn't
really tell us anything since it has nothing to do with what 2.0 was doing.

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
@ 2001-10-24 19:57       ` Mike Fedyk
From: Mike Fedyk @ 2001-10-24 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: Rik van Riel, linux-kernel

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 07:55:27AM -0400, safemode wrote:
> ok.  Reran e2defrag and got the same effect.
> This is the vmstat output by the second.  It starts out with my normal load
> (but no mp3s playing).  Then i start e2defrag with the same arguments as
> before and allow it to run all the way through.  It ends but i dont close it
> until near the very end (which is seen by the swap dropoff.  Then i let my
> normal load again be displayed a bit.  One thing i did notice, however, was
> that the vm handled that quite a lot better than how it handled it after
> being up for 5 days even though it created the 600MB of buffer.

Hmm.  I have seen similar behavior with:

file -type f -exec cat '{}' \; > /dev/null

I get a very big buffer cache, and very small page cache.

Kernel:
Now  : 20:56:14 running Linux
       2.4.12-ac5+acct-entropy+preempt+netdev-ramdom+vm-free-swapcache

Btw, this was on a read only NTFS partition.  I can test with ext3 if
needed...

* Re: time tells all about kernel VM's
       [not found] <200110241836.f9OIaa9l002350@Expansa.sns.it>
@ 2001-10-24 22:01 ` Luigi Genoni
From: Luigi Genoni @ 2001-10-24 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: safemode; +Cc: Rik van Riel, linux-kernel

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 October 2001 14:05, Luigi Genoni wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, safemode wrote:
> > > ok.  Reran e2defrag and got the same effect.
> > > This is the vmstat output by the second.  It starts out with my normal
> > > load (but no mp3s playing).  Then i start e2defrag with the same
> > > arguments as before and allow it to run all the way through.  It ends but
> > > i dont close it until near the very end (which is seen by the swap
> > > dropoff.  Then i let my normal load again be displayed a bit.  One thing
> > > i did notice, however, was that the vm handled that quite a lot better
> > > than how it handled it after being up for 5 days even though it created
> > > the 600MB of buffer.
> >
> > If I do remember well e2defrag was working just with ext2 with 1k as block
> > size, and latest version compiled with 2.0.12 kernel, (I made also a patch
> > to compile with 2.0.X kernels after), then ext2 simply evolved and
> > e2defrag did not.  (by the way e2defrag sources are really isstructive to
> > learn how a blockFS works).
>
> e2defrag defaults to 4k blocks.  Version 0.73pjm1   30 Apr 2001
mmm, a new version. The previous one was some year old.

> > I used e2defrag since earlier versions, (just with old slow disk, now it
> > is almost useless, and I went to journaled FSes). If I do remember well,
> > the behavoiur you are telling was usual with 2.0 kernels.
> > If the pool is to big, i saw that e2dump shows a lot of inode that left
> > their group (sic!), and also there could be some FS corruption.
> > e2defrag was writter to use buffer cache, and now VM changed in details
> > this behaviour. It could be that what you see is due to those changes?
>
> you say it is the same behavior as 2.0 yet you say that i could be seeing
> this problem due to _changes_ in the vm.  So the comparison to 2.0 doesn't
> really tell us anything since it has nothing to do with what 2.0 was doing.

Sorry for bad english, and bad logic.
I said that you could see this behaivour also with 2.0. kernels.
With 2.2 kernels this behaviour disapperared. Now I never tried e2defrag
with 2.4 kernels, since I use reiserFS and JFS now, but my idea
was that probably the different buffer cache management is involved, as it
was with 2.0.

Sorry for bad logic, it is too mutch time that i do not sleep :).

Luigi