* UDMA100 and AMD 7411
@ 2001-11-06  2:39 Steven Spence
From: Steven Spence @ 2001-11-06  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I remember a while back there being a thread on the
inability to set UDMA100 on the AMD 7411 chipset.
I am wondering if this was ever solved, if it was what do
I need to do to enable it.  I tried setting IGNORE word93
Validation BITS but it still registered as being UDMA33.
If there is a patch for this can someone give me a link?
I have two drives that are capable of UDMA100 and the
cable is correct for UDMA100 and it's kinda a bummer to
only run em at UDMA33.

Dual 1.2MP Athlon on a Tyan Thunder board.
2.4.14 kernel

Thanks,
Steven

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-06  2:48 UTC | newest]