* 2.5.39 - dhcp client
@ 2002-09-30  7:02 Petr Titěra
From: Petr Titěra @ 2002-09-30  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

    aftre upgrading to 2.5.39 my DHCP client stop to work. I noticed it
in previous releases too. Last kernel which I'm sure that works is
2.5.24 (I may try to iterate exact version, but some releases do not
even boot on my machine). Had something changed in this area between
these two?

Petr Titera

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-30  6:57 UTC | newest]