* Confirmation for subscribe linux-kernel
@ 2003-01-20 15:29 Majordomo
From: Majordomo @ 2003-01-20 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

--

Someone (possibly you) has requested that your email address be added

If you really want this action to be taken, please send the following
commands (exactly as shown) back to "Majordomo@vger.kernel.org":

	auth 27467a8e subscribe linux-kernel linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

If you do not want this action to be taken, simply ignore this message
and the request will be disregarded.

If your mailer will not allow you to send the entire command as a single
line, you may split it using backslashes, like so:

        auth 27467a8e subscribe linux-kernel \
        linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "linux-kernel-approval@vger.kernel.org".

Thanks!

Majordomo@vger.kernel.org

* Re: Confirmation for subscribe linux-kernel
@ 2003-01-20 20:30 ` David Ford
From: David Ford @ 2003-01-20 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

How about including the Sender's info so we can publically ridicule them? :)

David

       [not found] <S932562AbVKRGvR/20051118065117Z+14@vger.kernel.org>
@ 2005-11-18  9:48 ` peng chen
From: peng chen @ 2005-11-18  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2005-07-06  4:07 Bhagyashri Bijwe
From: Bhagyashri Bijwe @ 2005-07-06  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

   Ms Bhagyashri Bijwe
     Project Eng.
     Networking and Internet Software Group,
     Centre for Research and Development,
     Pune,India
     Ph.25694000 Ext-484/462
     B.E.( Computer Sci. and Engg. )

* Re: Confirmation for subscribe linux-kernel
@ 2003-12-23 16:12 ` Matti Aarnio
From: Matti Aarnio @ 2003-12-23 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Sigh..

This request originator had  'Reply-To:  linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'
header added by his KMail ...   Sure it is fine header in some
situations, but now it bites remorselessly...

@ 2003-12-23 16:02 Majordomo
From: Majordomo @ 2003-12-23 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

--