* Come see the repression!
@ 2003-02-08  7:24 Dan Kegel
From: Dan Kegel @ 2003-02-08  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Somebody at mvista.com wrote:
> We were chasing a bug in MIPS/SMP TLB part, and noticed that
> i386 may have a race condition in the same area.
>
> Here is the scenario how it may happen: ...

Ooh, look, those evil montavista guys are here again.
Somebody save us!  Their constant stream of helpful,
informative posts is no excuse for them not making
all their source trees publically accessible via
anonymous CVS, those bastards!
- Dan

(It's enough to make me want to pick up "Atlas Shrugged"
from the corner I hurled it into last time I gave up
reading it.)

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-08  7:13 UTC | newest]