* registration function of Cardbus driver
@ 2003-04-07  8:13 Prasanta Sadhukhan
From: Prasanta Sadhukhan @ 2003-04-07  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Our Cardbus driver was using register_driver/unregister_driver
function  of cb_enabler.c    for registration and unregistration in
RH7.1
But in RH 8.0 , we are not able to find cb_enabler.o file in
/modules/pcmcia directory even when we compile the kernel with PCMCIA
CARDBUS support.
So our Cardbus driver is giving unresolved symbol register_driver and
unregister_driver.

Has this function renamed.
If not where it is?

Please help.
Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Prasanta