* [linux 2.5.71] Unresolved symbol malloc_sizes
@ 2003-06-15  1:09 John Weber
From: John Weber @ 2003-06-15  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I get warnings that __kmalloc and malloc_sizes are undefined in all the
drivers that I build as modules in 2.5.71.  This is not solely a matter
of including slab.h either.  The orinoco_cs driver, for example,
includes slab.h and I still get this error.  Any pointers?

* Re: [linux 2.5.71] Unresolved symbol malloc_sizes
       [not found] <20030615012007$335e@gated-at.bofh.it>
@ 2003-06-16  6:49 ` John Weber
From: John Weber @ 2003-06-16  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Weber; +Cc: linux-kernel

John Weber wrote:
> I get warnings that __kmalloc and malloc_sizes are undefined in all the
> drivers that I build as modules in 2.5.71.  This is not solely a matter
> of including slab.h either.  The orinoco_cs driver, for example,
> includes slab.h and I still get this error.  Any pointers?

I decided to do a build from a new linux-2.5.71 tree and this problem
went away.  I guess something strange happened to my source tree in one
of those daily (bk<->)cvs updates.