* 2.4.22-pre1 X screen blank problem
@ 2003-06-25 22:04 Alessandro Suardi
From: Alessandro Suardi @ 2003-06-25 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Just as the RedHat 8.0 kernels do, 2.4.22-pre1 enters the
  screen blanking due to inactivity but it doesn't unblank
  the screen anymore. 2.4.21 doesn't have this problem.
I can type commands and have them executed, but I don't
  see what I type (I do this from VCs after switching out
  of blind-X by Ctrl-Alt-F2 or first available tty anyway).

Dell Latitude C640, Radeon 7500 mobile, A07 bios, ACPI.

Any further info available to interested people :)

Thanks, ciao

--alessandro

  "I'm always trying to find some kind of honest emotion
    and connection with the most naked human emotions.
   It's a dangerous, dark path but also very exciting."
       (Steve Wynn, interviewed by 'Mescalina', 2003)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-25 21:49 UTC | newest]