* Bug in Kernel 2.4.20-8
@ 2003-07-01  7:34 Cornelius Kölbel
From: Cornelius Kölbel @ 2003-07-01  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I am using Kernel 2.4.20. I admit, it is the kernel of RedHat 9.
I hope this is not, because RedHat did so much changes to the Kernel

I was just typing a mail, when the caps lock light and the scroll lock light went on.
Nothing happend anymore. No mouse, no keyboard.
I resetted the computer.

After that, I found the attached output in the /var/log/messages.
I am running cyurs-imapd, I am not sure, if it is due to cyrus.

If the buffer.c might have something to do with the filesystem:
I am using the ext3 filesystem, I have ide and scsi-drives in my system.
Here is an extract of lsmod:
ext3                   69984   4
jbd                    51220   4  [ext3]
sym53c8xx              67376   1
sd_mod                 13324   2
scsi_mod              106168   2  [sym53c8xx sd_mod]

If you need any furhter information I will provide it.

Regards
Corneius

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-01  7:20 UTC | newest]