* TCP congestion window
@ 2003-07-21 22:07 yi
From: yi @ 2003-07-21 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: yi

Dear all,
First, I apologize you for posing this message although I'm not on the list.

I have some questions. I made the following system call for getting tcp
cwnd size of ongoing connection. However, I am always getting the value
of "2", which is the initial tcp cwnd size, I think. What I really want
to do is to trace tcp cwnd size when I download some big file using
"wget"'s http file downloader. For it, I added a new system call shown
below and modified the wget source code.

Please cc to me personally in reply. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Yung Yi.

asmlinkage int sys_get_winsize(int sockfd)
{
    struct socket *sock;
    struct sock *sk;
    int err;