* OpenPIC Specifications
@ 2003-08-02 13:35 Jon Masters
From: Jon Masters @ 2003-08-02 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: jcm

Hi,

I am after some specifications for OpenPIC as used in various incarnations
on Apple PowerPC systems. The embbeded cores generally use UIC/IIC, etc.

Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

Jon.

* Re: OpenPIC Specifications
@ 2003-08-02 18:24 ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2003-08-02 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Masters; +Cc: Linux Kernel Development, jcm

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Jon Masters wrote:
> I am after some specifications for OpenPIC as used in various incarnations
> on Apple PowerPC systems. The embbeded cores generally use UIC/IIC, etc.
>
> Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

I've sent you a copy by private email.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds

* Re: OpenPIC Specifications
@ 2003-08-02 18:26   ` Jon Masters
From: Jon Masters @ 2003-08-02 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven; +Cc: Jon Masters, Linux Kernel Development, jcm

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> I've sent you a copy by private email.

Thanks very much indeed. I sent AMD a friendly mail asking them to put the
specifications back on their website which seem to have dissappeared.

Jon.

* Re: OpenPIC Specifications
@ 2003-08-04 11:54   ` Jon Masters
From: Jon Masters @ 2003-08-04 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

jcm>>Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

> I've sent you a copy by private email.

I had a read over the weekend and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Jon.