* Let's Put SCO Behind Bars
@ 2003-08-08  9:51 Michael D. Crawford
From: Michael D. Crawford @ 2003-08-08  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please enjoy my new article, "Let's Put SCO Behind Bars", which you may find at:

http://www.goingware.com/notes/prosecute-sco.html

Here's the introduction:

-------

While the lawsuits being defended by IBM and filed by Red Hat are likely to put
an end to The SCO Group's menace to the Free Software community, I don't think
simply putting the company out of business is likely to prevent us from being
threatened this way again by other companies who are enemies to our community. I
feel we need to send a stronger message.

If we all work together, we can put the executives of the SCO Group in prison
where they belong.

If you live in the U.S., please write a letter to your state Attorney General.
If you live elsewhere, please write your national or provincial law enforcement
authorities. Please ask that the SCO Group be prosecuted for criminal fraud and
extortion.

-------

If you agree with what I have to say, please copy it to your own website under
the terms of the legal notice at the end of the article.  It has a Creative
Commons license.  The page is deliberately designed to be easy to copy to other
websites: it is all in one file, with very simple, valid markup, and with no
external dependencies such as images or external stylesheets.  It even looks
good in lynx!

Thank you for your attention.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

     "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
      out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
      be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
      -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
         http://www.goingware.com/reputation/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-08  9:30 UTC | newest]