* Weird problem with nforce2
@ 2003-08-29 13:28 Markus Hästbacka
       [not found] ` <20030829163958.5c327d6d.martin.zwickel@technotrend.de>
From: Markus Hästbacka @ 2003-08-29 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,
I just bought a new motherboard, CPU and RAM. With the last computer
everything worked fine under 2.4 and 2.6. Now it's not that way any
more. I can run 2.4.22, but it's slow (All of 2.4 series kernel's I
tested seem to be slow), then I hooked up 2.6.0-test4, booted,
everything looked fine, but then when I tryed to install NVIDIA drivers,
I get many errors about nv_kern_read_agpinfo, yes, I tested
2.6.0-test1-3 too, but when I boot the IRQ #19 get's some errors, but in
2.6.0-test4 no errors in boot, but I can't compile nvidia card drivers!
This may be off-topic, but I think this is the best way for getting
help. (Yes, I patched nvidia_kernel too, so it's not about that, and the
same package worked on old computer really well, with the same graphic
card). My chipset is NForce2, and needs NVIDIA NForce/NForce2 so the agp
can work with full power. Thank you.