* SiS ISA bridge IRQ routing on 2.6 ...
@ 2003-10-29  3:45 Davide Libenzi
From: Davide Libenzi @ 2003-10-29  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Linus, I saw that Marcelo merged Alan bits to fix the IRQ routing with the
newest SiS ISA bridges. To make it really short the ISA bridge inside the
SiS 85C503/5513 issue IRQ routing requests on 0x60, 0x61, 0x62 and 0x63
for the USB hosts and the current code does not handle them correctly.
2.6-test9 does not have those bits and the USB  subsystem won't work w/out
that. Did Alan ever posted the patch for 2.6? If yes, did you simply miss
it or you have a particular reason to not merge it?
I really would like to remove the SiS IRQ patch from my to-apply-2.6
folder :)

- Davide