* [Hardware] P4 thermal monitor
@ 2003-12-01 19:11 dual_bereta_r0x
From: dual_bereta_r0x @ 2003-12-01 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello all.

Does the P4 didn't have thermal acpi monitor? As pointed by some
gdesklets monitors, i've enabled acpi + thermal modules, but cannot read
values (no such file in /proc/acpi/thermal_zone). In AMD Athlon 2.8+ i
can monitor its value.

Am i missing something?

Asus p4p800-d, p4 2.4c ht enabled, 2.6.0-test11.

Also, please point me to some other useful docs in this area.

dmesg output:

# modprobe acpi
# modprobe thermal

ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports C1)
ACPI: Processor [CPU2] (supports C1)

Please c/c me as i'm not subscribed. Thanks in advance.
--
dual_bereta_r0x -- Alexandre Hautequest
ArenaNetwork Lan House & Cyber -- www.arenanetwork.com.br

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-01 19:11 UTC | newest]