* sisfb driver update (Was: Re: 2.4.23aa1 - scsi/pcmcia qlogic still does not build (m))
@ 2003-12-09 15:20 Thomas Winischhofer
From: Thomas Winischhofer @ 2003-12-09 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml

Eyal, Andrea,
 > yes I've a 150k compressed updated driver from Thomas Winischhofer in
 > my inbox for Marcelo that should fix those bugs (that would obsolete
 > the non complete 00_sis-fpu-bugs-1), I thought it was merged in
 > mainline but obviously not as 00_sis-fpu-bugs-1 wouldn't apply
 > anymore. I guess Marcelo rejected it because it was very big and it
 > wasn't fix the strict fpu bugs revealed by the -msoft-float, just
 > guessing.

Yeah, I assume it was too big for pre9 stage at that time.

However, I have sent another update for the sisfb driver to Marcello for
inclusion in 2.4.24pre but the patch has not yet found its way into bk.

In the meantime, you can use the replacement driver from my website.

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-09 15:23 UTC | newest]