* Broadcast Webam Using Wine? ( From Linux Forum )
@ 2004-11-18  5:27 Linux Forum
From: Linux Forum @ 2004-11-18  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

kernel

how to broadcast webcam using wine in linux?
Note: am able to view destination webcam but not able to view my webcam.plz tell me how to broadcast my webcam?
thanks in advance..............
reply to: ysudheer_be@rediffmail.com

I thought you might be interested in reading this web page: http://www.linuxforum.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=114339

From,

ysudheerraghav

Please note that Linux Forum has no control over the
contents of this message.

The Linux Forum team.
http://www.linuxforum.com/forums/index.php

* Re: Broadcast Webam Using Wine? ( From Linux Forum )
@ 2004-11-29 16:56 ` Bill Davidsen
From: Bill Davidsen @ 2004-11-29 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Forum; +Cc: linux-kernel

Linux Forum wrote:
> kernel
>

> how to broadcast webcam using wine in linux?
> Note: am able to view destination webcam but not able to view my webcam.plz tell me how to broadcast my webcam?
> thanks in advance..............
> reply to: ysudheer_be@rediffmail.com

I don't see any replies, I think you will have to give up WINE and use
native Linux tools.

--
    -bill davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)