* LIRC for Infra Red port.
@ 2005-01-12 11:57 krishna
From: krishna @ 2005-01-12 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lirc; +Cc: Linux Kernel

Hi all,

    I am working on LIRC-serial.

But in my main board I also have Infra Red Port. I don't want to use the
serial port so that it I can use for some other purpose.
Does any one know How could I use the IR port instead of Serial port.

Regards,
Krishna Chaitanya

* Re: LIRC for Infra Red port.
@ 2005-01-12 12:10 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2005-01-12 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: krishna; +Cc: lirc, Linux Kernel

> Hi all,
>
>   I am working on LIRC-serial.
>
> But in my main board I also have Infra Red Port. I don't want to use the serial
> port so that it I can use for some other purpose.
> Does any one know How could I use the IR port instead of Serial port.

The BIOS has a switch to reserve COM2 (maybe others) for IR, hopefully.

Jan Engelhardt
--
ENOSPC

* Re: LIRC for Infra Red port.