* Removing a module even if use count is not zero
@ 2005-01-12  8:53 selvakumar nagendran
From: selvakumar nagendran @ 2005-01-12  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

hello linux-experts,
    I inserted my module into the running kernel that
intercepts read system call. I am using kernel 2.4.28.
Now, I am unable to remove it since each and every
time, the module is used by some process. How can I
remove the module even if the usecount is not zero?
    Can anyone help me regarding this?

Thanks,
selva

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo