* wierd failures from -mm1
@ 2006-04-07 18:05 Martin Bligh
       [not found] ` <1144433309.24221.7.camel@localhost.localdomain>
From: Martin Bligh @ 2006-04-07 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton; +Cc: linux-kernel, Andy Whitcroft

I hadn't mailed this out for a while, cause we weren't sure if it was
-mm or a testing glitch, but there's been no -git releases, so Andy
reran -mm to double check, and it still seems to be there. a subsequent
test of rc1 + cons patches didn't hit this ... I think -mm has issues ;-)

Look at the 2.6.17-rc1-mm1 column from: http://test.kernel.org/

Drilling down into the console logs:

http://test.kernel.org/abat/27597/debug/console.log
Hangs after testing NMI watchdog.
http://test.kernel.org/abat/27596/debug/console.log
Hangs after bringing up cpus.

http://test.kernel.org/abat/27598/debug/console.log
http://test.kernel.org/abat/27593/debug/console.log
Both fail with reiserfs fsck errors; at first sight look like just dirty
root partitions, but I don't think they are.

Filesystem is clean
Failed to lock the process to fsck the mounted ro partition. Bad address.
fsck.reiserfs /dev/sda3 failed (status 0x8). Run manually!

Note that it's actually saying it's clean.