* can't get alsa-driver to compile with 2.6.18
@ 2006-07-25  5:24 George Nychis
From: George Nychis @ 2006-07-25  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml

Hey everyone,

I cannot get alsa-driver to compile whatsoever with 2.6.18.  I've been
trying to find the solution on Alsa-Users for two weeks no and haven't
gotten an answer.  So I was hoping that someone on LKML has gotten
alsa-driver to compile with 2.6.18.  I cannot get the stable or the
pre-release to compile.  The errors I get are:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/yFETW284.html

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks!
George

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-25  5:24 UTC | newest]