* Regression bisected: drm/display/dp_mst: Move all payload info into the atomic state
@ 2022-11-10 22:32 Dirk Gouders
From: Dirk Gouders @ 2022-11-10 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lyude Paul
  Cc: Linux Kernel, Wayne Lin, Ville Syrjälä,
	Fangzhi Zuo, Jani Nikula, Imre Deak, Daniel Vetter, Sean Paul

Hello,

I noticed a regression with Linus' current tree and bisected it to
4d07b0bc403403 (drm/display/dp_mst: Move all payload info into the atomic state):

I have two monitors connected to my laptop's USB-C port and since this
patch, one of the monitors remains dark.

Please let me know if I can provide additional information that could help
to investigate this problem.

Dirk