* Netfilter fixes to 2.6.24-git
@ 2008-02-10 21:02 Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2008-02-10 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev
	davem, kaber, torvalds

Hi to everyone,

I have been unable to reach the netfilter and net maintainers the past
week regarding inclusion of patches, but most importantly a group of
fixes at [0]-[3]. I am kind of at a loss here but to turn up the volume
and write to more people on how to proceed.

thanks,
Jan

[0] http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=120230633916142&w=2 (Overview)
[1] http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=120230634016145&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=120230634216156&w=2
[3] http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=120230634616162&w=2

* Re: Netfilter fixes to 2.6.24-git
@ 2008-02-11  5:27 ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2008-02-11  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jengelh; +Cc: netdev, linux-kernel, netfilter-devel, kaber, torvalds

From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@computergmbh.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:02:35 +0100 (CET)

> I have been unable to reach the netfilter and net maintainers the past
> week regarding inclusion of patches, but most importantly a group of
> fixes at [0]-[3]. I am kind of at a loss here but to turn up the volume
> and write to more people on how to proceed.

You just need to be patient and wait for Patrick to get to your
patches, it's as simple as that :-)

Patrick is normally very responsive, so whatever it is it has to be a
temporary issue.

Because of LCA08 etc. I myself wasn't even able to get any networking
bug fix submissions into 2.6.24.1

Big deal, we'll just get it into the next 2.6.24.x release.

Thanks for your patience.

* Re: Netfilter fixes to 2.6.24-git
@ 2008-02-11  7:00   ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2008-02-11  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: jengelh, netdev, linux-kernel, netfilter-devel, torvalds

David Miller wrote:
> From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@computergmbh.de>
> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:02:35 +0100 (CET)
>
>> I have been unable to reach the netfilter and net maintainers the past
>> week regarding inclusion of patches, but most importantly a group of
>> fixes at [0]-[3]. I am kind of at a loss here but to turn up the volume
>> and write to more people on how to proceed.
>
> You just need to be patient and wait for Patrick to get to your
> patches, it's as simple as that :-)
>
> Patrick is normally very responsive, so whatever it is it has to be a
> temporary issue.

Indeed, I'm currently ill and not really up for much working,
but this will hopefully get better soon.