* CREDITS
@ 2008-05-13  8:50 Arnd Hannemann
From: Arnd Hannemann @ 2008-05-13  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I wonder why Andrew Morton is missing in the top level CREDITS file?
Is it because the description of what he contributed would let the file
explode? ;-)

Regards,
Arnd Hannemann

* Re: CREDITS
@ 2008-05-13 16:37 ` Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2008-05-13 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnd Hannemann; +Cc: linux-kernel

Arnd Hannemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder why Andrew Morton is missing in the top level CREDITS file?
> Is it because the description of what he contributed would let the file
> explode? ;-)

Honestly, that file is sorta dead, with the credits going into the
kernel changelog now...

	Jeff

* Re: CREDITS
@ 2005-02-04 15:21 ` Adrian Bunk
From: Adrian Bunk @ 2005-02-04 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neil Whelchel; +Cc: linux-kernel, greg

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 05:17:01PM -0800, Neil Whelchel wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Neil,

> I just thought that in case anyone wants to contact me it would be easier
> if I was listed in the CREDITS file...
>
> N: Neil Whelchel
> E: koyama@firstlight.net
> W: http://firstlight.net/~koyama
> D: Cypress M8 driver, PMD-1280LS driver, USB patches
> S: P.O. Box 2082
> S: Joshua Tree, CA 92252

if you want to be included in the CREDITS file, send a patch to Greg
he can include in the next bunch of USB patches he pushes to Linus.

> -Neil Whelchel-

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

* CREDITS
@ 2005-02-03  1:17 Neil Whelchel
From: Neil Whelchel @ 2005-02-03  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,
I just thought that in case anyone wants to contact me it would be easier
if I was listed in the CREDITS file...

N: Neil Whelchel
E: koyama@firstlight.net
W: http://firstlight.net/~koyama
D: Cypress M8 driver, PMD-1280LS driver, USB patches
S: P.O. Box 2082
S: Joshua Tree, CA 92252

-Neil Whelchel-
First Light Internet Services
760 366-0145
- We don't do Window$, that's what the janitor is for -

Bubble Memory, n.:
        A derogatory term, usually referring to a person's
intelligence.  See also "vacuum tube".