* Intel G33 chipset support on 2.4.xx ?
@ 2008-10-09 15:01 Joerg Hohwieler
From: Joerg Hohwieler @ 2008-10-09 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Unfortunately I don't have any hardware to test it ...

So, is the Intel G33 chipset fully supported by any
linux-2.4.xx release?

Best regards,
Joerg Hohwieler

* Re: Intel G33 chipset support on 2.4.xx ?
@ 2008-10-09 17:58 ` Kok, Auke
From: Kok, Auke @ 2008-10-09 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Joerg Hohwieler wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have any hardware to test it ...
>
> So, is the Intel G33 chipset fully supported by any
> linux-2.4.xx release?

why would it?

2.4 has been in maintenance mode since before this motherboard even came out, so
no, obviously this is not the case.

some stuff will work (hdd, cpus, usb), but most of the peripherals will not or
only offer basic functionality (gfx, ethernet)

Auke