* Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-03 21:07 Paul Gortmaker
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2010-12-03 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel
  Cc: Andi Kleen, lwn

Firstly, I'd like to thank Greg for all the past work he's done on
juggling all these different stable releases - many people have
reaped the benefits of them for quite some time, and it only makes
sense to spread the loading around as it has grown significantly.

With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
2.6.34 can make use of.

I've already done an end-to-end audit of the current 2.6.32 longterm
stable release, and used the list of these already "approved for stable"
patches on v2.6.32 to identify 260 upstream commits that are applicable,
but not yet present in the last 2.6.34.7 stable release.

A candidate tree for 2.6.34.8 with the above 260 commits applied to
it is available now for review/testing at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux-2.6.34.y.git

Note that there are no additional "non-stable" commits applied to this
tree.  It is purely commits that are already in use in a stable release.
The next step will be to audit the 35-stable for appropriate content.

This tree is currently undergoing internal testing at WR on various
x86[64], ARM, MIPS and PowerPC targets, but of course any additional
testing and feedback is most welcome.  If anyone is interested in the
audit data, I can send folks details on that too.

Just as with Andi's longterm tree, the final details of where these
will be finally located on kernel.org and so forth remains to be worked
out and will be announced at a later date as things are finalized.

Paul.

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-04 17:27 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2010-12-04 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel,
	Andi Kleen, lwn

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> Firstly, I'd like to thank Greg for all the past work he's done on
> juggling all these different stable releases - many people have
> reaped the benefits of them for quite some time, and it only makes
> sense to spread the loading around as it has grown significantly.
>
> With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> 2.6.34 can make use of.
>
> I've already done an end-to-end audit of the current 2.6.32 longterm
> stable release, and used the list of these already "approved for stable"
> patches on v2.6.32 to identify 260 upstream commits that are applicable,
> but not yet present in the last 2.6.34.7 stable release.
>
> A candidate tree for 2.6.34.8 with the above 260 commits applied to
> it is available now for review/testing at:
>
>    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux-2.6.34.y.git

That's great, but you really don't want to keep the patches in a
"combined" git tree like this for development and review.  What happens
if someone says "patch 121 needs to be removed"?

I recommend using quilt like we have been for the stable tree for the
past 5+ years as it handles situations like this very well.

Other than that, good luck with this, it's a lot of work :)

greg k-h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-04 17:28 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2010-12-04 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel,
	Andi Kleen, lwn

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> 2.6.34 can make use of.

Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
platform for their products?

And how long do you expect to be maintaining this .34 branch for?

curious,

greg k-h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-05  0:45   ` Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2010-12-05  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel,
	Andi Kleen, lwn

[Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 04/12/2010 (Sat 09:27) Greg KH wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> > Firstly, I'd like to thank Greg for all the past work he's done on
> > juggling all these different stable releases - many people have
> > reaped the benefits of them for quite some time, and it only makes
> > sense to spread the loading around as it has grown significantly.
> >
> > With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> > longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> > released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> > to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> > 2.6.34 can make use of.
> >
> > I've already done an end-to-end audit of the current 2.6.32 longterm
> > stable release, and used the list of these already "approved for stable"
> > patches on v2.6.32 to identify 260 upstream commits that are applicable,
> > but not yet present in the last 2.6.34.7 stable release.
> >
> > A candidate tree for 2.6.34.8 with the above 260 commits applied to
> > it is available now for review/testing at:
> >
> >    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux-2.6.34.y.git
>
> That's great, but you really don't want to keep the patches in a
> "combined" git tree like this for development and review.  What happens
> if someone says "patch 121 needs to be removed"?
>
> I recommend using quilt like we have been for the stable tree for the
> past 5+ years as it handles situations like this very well.

It was my intention to also create a git repo of patches, but since I've
found myself using quilt less and less in favour of just using git
directly, it wasn't a natural byproduct of my work so far.

Fortunately its easy to dump patches out into a repo of patches suitable
for quilt, so there is one now, and it makes a good place to put that
audit data relating to this that I'd sent you a couple weeks ago.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/paulg/stable-queue.git;a=summary

> Other than that, good luck with this, it's a lot of work :)

Thanks!

Paul.

@ 2010-12-05  1:16   ` Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2010-12-05  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel,
	Andi Kleen, lwn

[Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 04/12/2010 (Sat 09:28) Greg KH wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> > With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> > longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> > released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> > to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> > 2.6.34 can make use of.
>
> Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
> platform for their products?

Well, since we create more of a distro builder, than a distro itself,
anyone who uses WR to in turn create a distro for their own hardware or
product will of course be using 2.6.34.  The Yocto project is currently
using the 2.6.34 kernel and I'm sure there are others I'm not
immediately aware of.

> And how long do you expect to be maintaining this .34 branch for?

The expectation is that maintenance will be ongoing for years, since
we'll largely be needing to do that work anyway.  I plan to follow your
lead on how you handled .27 -- i.e. the "early" releases will possibly
be rich with content, but as it gets to be closer to EOL (i.e. on the
order of 10 releases removed from current), then it will only be the key
CVE-like fixes and similar which will be added.

Paul.

@ 2010-12-05 16:50     ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2010-12-05 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable, jason.wessel,
	Andi Kleen, lwn

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 08:16:44PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> [Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 04/12/2010 (Sat 09:28) Greg KH wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> > > With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> > > longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> > > released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> > > to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> > > 2.6.34 can make use of.
> >
> > Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
> > platform for their products?
>
> Well, since we create more of a distro builder, than a distro itself,
> anyone who uses WR to in turn create a distro for their own hardware or
> product will of course be using 2.6.34.  The Yocto project is currently
> using the 2.6.34 kernel and I'm sure there are others I'm not
> immediately aware of.

I thought Yocto was going to be using .35, hence Andi and Tim's work to
get that one "longterm"?

Anyway, that's fine, I was just curious, thanks.

> > And how long do you expect to be maintaining this .34 branch for?
>
> The expectation is that maintenance will be ongoing for years, since
> we'll largely be needing to do that work anyway.  I plan to follow your
> lead on how you handled .27 -- i.e. the "early" releases will possibly
> be rich with content, but as it gets to be closer to EOL (i.e. on the
> order of 10 releases removed from current), then it will only be the key
> CVE-like fixes and similar which will be added.

That sounds very reasonable.

If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-06  4:54       ` Bruce Ashfield
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2010-12-06  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: Paul Gortmaker, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 08:16:44PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
>> [Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 04/12/2010 (Sat 09:28) Greg KH wrote:

>> > Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
>> > platform for their products?
>>
>> Well, since we create more of a distro builder, than a distro itself,
>> anyone who uses WR to in turn create a distro for their own hardware or
>> product will of course be using 2.6.34.  The Yocto project is currently
>> using the 2.6.34 kernel and I'm sure there are others I'm not
>> immediately aware of.
>
> I thought Yocto was going to be using .35, hence Andi and Tim's work to
> get that one "longterm"?

There was some slight confusion at the plumbers conference, but Paul
is correct, the kernel that accompanied yocto 0.9 was 2.6.34 based, and
we'll shortly (measured in days) also have a 2.6.37 tracking kernel.

> Anyway, that's fine, I was just curious, thanks.

Also fine with me, just thought I'd take the chance to clarify.

Cheers,

Bruce

>> > And how long do you expect to be maintaining this .34 branch for?
>>
>> The expectation is that maintenance will be ongoing for years, since
>> we'll largely be needing to do that work anyway.  I plan to follow your
>> lead on how you handled .27 -- i.e. the "early" releases will possibly
>> be rich with content, but as it gets to be closer to EOL (i.e. on the
>> order of 10 releases removed from current), then it will only be the key
>> CVE-like fixes and similar which will be added.
>
> That sounds very reasonable.
>
> If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know.
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

thee at its end"

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-06  5:35   ` Minchan Kim
From: Minchan Kim @ 2010-12-06  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: Paul Gortmaker, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn, Tim Bird

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
>> With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
>> longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
>> released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
>> to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
>> 2.6.34 can make use of.
>
> Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
> platform for their products?

I am not sure companies/platforms(Sony, Google, Meego, and Linaro)
mentioned below article really made a promise to produce product.
Article said, they decided 2.6.35 with flag version.
If it were real, I think flag version impact would be big on embedded
system(To be honest, alone android is enough big)
Cced Tim.

http://lwn.net/Articles/413341/

Thanks for you effort, Good Luck, Paul. :)
--
Kind regards,
Minchan Kim

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2010-12-06  6:01     ` Minchan Kim
From: Minchan Kim @ 2010-12-06  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: Paul Gortmaker, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Minchan Kim <minchan.kim@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
>>> With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
>>> longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
>>> released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
>>> to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
>>> 2.6.34 can make use of.
>>
>> Other than Wind River, what other distros/userbases are using .34 as a
>> platform for their products?
>
> I am not sure companies/platforms(Sony, Google, Meego, and Linaro)
> mentioned below article really made a promise to produce product.
> Article said, they decided 2.6.35 with flag version.
> If it were real, I think flag version impact would be big on embedded
> system(To be honest, alone android is enough big)
> Cced Tim.
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/413341/
>
> Thanks for you effort, Good Luck, Paul. :)

Oops, I realized Andi maintains 2.6.35-longterm.
It's good to hear.

Sorry for the noise.
Thanks.

--
Kind regards,
Minchan Kim

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2011-11-08 22:14 ` George G. Davis
From: George G. Davis @ 2011-11-08 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: George G. Davis, Greg KH, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds,
	stable, jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

Greetings,

On Dec 3, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:

> Firstly, I'd like to thank Greg for all the past work he's done on
> juggling all these different stable releases - many people have
> reaped the benefits of them for quite some time, and it only makes
> sense to spread the loading around as it has grown significantly.
>
> With that in mind, it is our intention to also maintain a 2.6.34
> longterm tree.  Jason and I work at Wind River, which already has
> released products based on v2.6.34, and as such it only makes sense
> to have a public long-term tree that others who are also based on
> 2.6.34 can make use of.

Are there any plans to continue maintenance of v2.6.34-longterm now that
kernel.org is back online?

TIA!

George

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2011-11-08 23:11   ` Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2011-11-08 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George G. Davis
  Cc: Greg KH, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

On 11-11-08 05:14 PM, George G. Davis wrote:
> Greetings,

[...]

> Are there any plans to continue maintenance of v2.6.34-longterm now that
> kernel.org is back online?

Yes,  in fact I have a queue ready for review shortly.  However I didn't
want to overtax the kernel.org maintainers with nagging questions about
longterm/stable directory layout & restoration -- as I'm sure they had more
than their hands full with getting people back on the server and getting
stuff functional for the merge window which just closed yesterday.

Paul.

@ 2011-11-08 23:52     ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2011-11-08 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: George G. Davis, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 06:11:45PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> On 11-11-08 05:14 PM, George G. Davis wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >

> [...]
>

> > Are there any plans to continue maintenance of v2.6.34-longterm now that
> > kernel.org is back online?
>
> Yes,  in fact I have a queue ready for review shortly.  However I didn't
> want to overtax the kernel.org maintainers with nagging questions about
> longterm/stable directory layout & restoration -- as I'm sure they had more
> than their hands full with getting people back on the server and getting
> stuff functional for the merge window which just closed yesterday.

Ah, I'll handle this :)

So, in talking with Andi, we decided that I would just keep the "main"
linux-stable.git tree on kernel.org.  When you do a new release, I'll
merge that into the linux-stable.git tree and do the "official" tarball
release with the proper stable kernel signing key.

This should make your life a whole lot easier, just clone the existing
linux-stable.git tree, add your releases to the proper branch, and do a
pull request to me when you have it all ready to go.

It also makes managing things on the kernel.org side easier with
permissions and the like, as sharing a git tree can get messy as we've
seen in the past.

Sound reasonable?

Also, I would like to populate the linux-stable.git tree with the
missing .34-longterm releases that you have already done, care to
provide a git tree that I can pull from for those now?

Oh, you will need a kernel.org account for this, but I'm assuming that
you already have that set up, right?  If not, please do that first and
if you have any problems with it, let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2011-11-09  3:20       ` Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2011-11-09  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: George G. Davis, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

[Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 08/11/2011 (Tue 15:52) Greg KH wrote:

[...]

> Also, I would like to populate the linux-stable.git tree with the
> missing .34-longterm releases that you have already done, care to
> provide a git tree that I can pull from for those now?

Hi Greg,

The below pull rq should get your repo caught up on the .34
content for my tags 8 --> 10.  You should be able to use the
"git verify-tag v2.6.34.10" on this older content without issue
as a double check on things.

Thanks,
Paul.

---

The following changes since commit f42346985c7721798c577606cb4d0f719940d33e:

  Linux 2.6.34.7 (2010-09-13 09:54:58 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux-stable.git linux-2.6.34.y

Aaro Koskinen (1):
      procfs: fix /proc/<pid>/maps heap check

Al Viro (3):
      arm: fix really nasty sigreturn bug
      Fix sget() race with failing mount
      MIPS: secure_computing, syscall audit: syscall number should in r2, not r0.

Alan Cox (1):
      bluetooth: Fix missing NULL check

Alan Stern (15):
      USB: fix bug in initialization of interface minor numbers
      USB: disable endpoints after unbinding interfaces, not before
      USB: accept some invalid ep0-maxpacket values
      USB: EHCI: fix obscure race in ehci_endpoint_disable
      USB: usb-storage: unusual_devs entry for CamSport Evo
      USB: usb-storage: unusual_devs entry for Coby MP3 player
      USB: EHCI: fix DMA deallocation bug
      USB: g_printer: fix bug in module parameter definitions
      USB: prevent buggy hubs from crashing the USB stack
      USB: fix regression in usbip by setting has_tt flag
      USB: dummy-hcd needs the has_tt flag
      OHCI: work around for nVidia shutdown problem
      OHCI: fix regression caused by nVidia shutdown workaround
      USB: add quirks entry for Keytouch QWERTY Panel
      ehci-hcd: Bug fix: don't set a QH's Halt bit

Alex Deucher (7):
      drm/radeon/kms: handle the case of no active displays properly in the bandwidth code
      drm/kms: remove spaces from connector names (v2)
      drm/radeon/kms: add quirk for Mac Radeon HD 2600 card
      drm/radeon/kms: make the mac rv630 quirk generic
      drm/radeon/kms: add pll debugging output
      drm/radeon: remove 0x4243 pci id
      drm/radeon/kms: fix s/r issues with bios scratch regs

Alex Elder (1):
      xfs: zero proper structure size for geometry calls

Alex He (2):
      USB: EHCI: ASPM quirk of ISOC on AMD SB800
      USB: EHCI: ASPM quirk of ISOC on AMD Hudson

Alexander Shishkin (1):
      crypto: testmgr - add an option to disable cryptoalgos' self-tests

Alexander van Heukelum (1):
      x86, binutils, xen: Fix another wrong size directive

Alexey Kuznetsov (1):
      tcp: Prevent overzealous packetization by SWS logic.

Alexey Starikovskiy (1):
      ACPI: EC: Add another dmi match entry for MSI hardware

Alok Kataria (1):
      x86, kexec: Make sure to stop all CPUs before exiting the kernel

Alon Ziv (1):
      USB: opticon: Fix long-standing bugs in opticon driver

Amir Goldstein (1):
      ext3: skip orphan cleanup on rocompat fs

Amitkumar Karwar (1):
      ieee80211: correct IEEE80211_ADDBA_PARAM_BUF_SIZE_MASK macro

Anders Larsen (1):
      USB: cp210x: Add WAGO 750-923 Service Cable device ID

Andre Przywara (1):
      x86, cpu: Fix renamed, not-yet-shipping AMD CPUID feature bit

Andreas Herrmann (4):
      hwmon: (k8temp) Differentiate between AM2 and ASB1
      x86, mtrr: Assume SYS_CFG[Tom2ForceMemTypeWB] exists on all future AMD CPUs
      x86 quirk: Fix polarity for IRQ0 pin2 override on SB800 systems
      x86, quirk: Fix SB600 revision check

Andrew Morton (1):
      drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c: fix build with older gcc's

Andrey Vagin (1):
      x86/mm: Handle mm_fault_error() in kernel space

Andy Gospodarek (1):
      bonding: correctly process non-linear skbs

Anton Blanchard (6):
      kernel/smp.c: fix smp_call_function_many() SMP race
      RxRPC: Fix v1 keys
      powerpc/kdump: CPUs assume the context of the oopsing CPU
      powerpc/kdump: Use chip->shutdown to disable IRQs
      powerpc: Use more accurate limit for first segment memory allocations
      perf, powerpc: Handle events that raise an exception without overflowing

Anton Vorontsov (1):
      apm_power: Add missing break statement

Antonio Ospite (2):
      HID: hidraw, fix a NULL pointer dereference in hidraw_ioctl
      HID: hidraw, fix a NULL pointer dereference in hidraw_write

Apollon Oikonomopoulos (1):
      x25: decrement netdev reference counts on unload

Arvid Ephraim Picciani (1):
      USB: cdc-acm: Adding second ACM channel support for Nokia N8

Avi Kivity (3):
      KVM: VMX: Fix host GDT.LIMIT corruption
      KVM: Fix fs/gs reload oops with invalid ldt
      KVM: VMX: Fix host userspace gsbase corruption

Axel Lin (1):
      mtd: add "platform:" prefix for platform modalias

Ben Hutchings (11):
      ext4: Conditionally define compat ioctl numbers
      ext4: Fix compat EXT4_IOC_ADD_GROUP
      PCI: MSI: Remove unsafe and unnecessary hardware access
      PCI: MSI: Restore read_msi_msg_desc(); add get_cached_msi_msg_desc()
      tun: Don't add sysfs attributes to devices without sysfs directories
      MIPS: Set io_map_base for several PCI bridges lacking it
      sis-agp: Remove SIS 760, handled by amd64-agp
      net: NETIF_F_HW_CSUM does not imply FCoE CRC offload
      niu: Fix kernel buffer overflow for ETHTOOL_GRXCLSRLALL
      bonding/vlan: Avoid mangled NAs on slaves without VLAN tag insertion
      PCI: sysfs: Fix failure path for addition of "vpd" attribute

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Fix some 6xx/7xxx CPU setup functions

Bjørn Mork (1):
      USB: io_edgeport: fix the reported firmware major and minor

Bob Moore (1):
      Subject: [PATCH] ACPICA: Fix Scope() op in module level code

Borislav Petkov (2):
      x86, AMD, MCE thresholding: Fix the MCi_MISCj iteration order
      amd64_edac: Fix interleaving check

Brandeburg, Jesse (1):
      PCI: remove quirk for pre-production systems

Bruce Allan (1):
      e1000e: disable broken PHY wakeup for ICH10 LOMs, use MAC wakeup instead

Changli Gao (2):
      act_nat: use stack variable
      ifb: goto resched directly if error happens and dp->tq isn't empty

Chris Wilson (4):
      drm/i915: Prevent double dpms on
      drm: Only decouple the old_fb from the crtc is we call mode_set*
      drm/i915: Unset cursor if out-of-bounds upon mode change (v4)
      drm/i915: Add dependency on CONFIG_TMPFS

Chris Wright (1):
      tracing: t_start: reset FTRACE_ITER_HASH in case of seek/pread

Christian Borntraeger (1):
      ext4: allow defrag (EXT4_IOC_MOVE_EXT) in 32bit compat mode

Christian Lamparter (7):
      p54: fix tx feedback status flag check
      p54usb: fix off-by-one on !CONFIG_PM
      p54usb: add five more USBIDs
      p54usb: add 5 more USBIDs
      p54: fix sequence no. accounting off-by-one error
      p54pci: update receive dma buffers before and after processing
      p54usb: add Senao NUB-350 usbid

Christof Schmitt (1):
      Fix race when removing SCSI devices

Christoph Hellwig (1):
      xfs: always use iget in bulkstat

Christoph Lameter (1):
      mm: page allocator: calculate a better estimate of NR_FREE_PAGES when memory is low and kswapd is awake

Chuck Lever (2):
      NFS: Fix panic after nfs_umount()
      NFS: Fix "kernel BUG at fs/aio.c:554!"

Clemens Ladisch (5):
      ALSA: rawmidi: fix oops (use after free) when unloading a driver module
      hpet: fix unwanted interrupt due to stale irq status bit
      firewire: ohci: fix buffer overflow in AR split packet handling
      firewire: ohci: fix race in AR split packet handling
      ALSA: hrtimer: handle delayed timer interrupts

Cliff Wickman (2):
      mm, x86: Saving vmcore with non-lazy freeing of vmas
      x86, kdump: Change copy_oldmem_page() to use cached addressing

Colin Ian King (1):
      ACPI: enable repeated PCIEXP wakeup by clearing PCIEXP_WAKE_STS on resume

Craig Shelley (3):
      USB: CP210x Add new device ID
      USB: CP210x Add two device IDs
      USB: CP210x Removed incorrect device ID

Curt Wohlgemuth (2):
      ext4: Remove extraneous newlines in ext4_msg() calls
      ext4: check for a good block group before loading buddy pages

DJ Delorie (1):
      USB: cp210x: Add Renesas RX-Stick device ID

Dan Carpenter (13):
      KEYS: Return more accurate error codes
      USB: ehci-ppc-of: problems in unwind
      sysfs: checking for NULL instead of ERR_PTR
      irda: off by one
      i915: return -EFAULT if copy_to_user fails
      i915: return -EFAULT if copy_to_user fails
      Staging: vt6655: fix buffer overflow
      net/llc: make opt unsigned in llc_ui_setsockopt()
      gdth: integer overflow in ioctl
      IB/uverbs: Handle large number of entries in poll CQ
      av7110: check for negative array offset
      sched: Remove some dead code
      keyboard: integer underflow bug

Dan Rosenberg (22):
      USB: serial/mos*: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      drivers/net/usb/hso.c: prevent reading uninitialized memory
      drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      drivers/net/eql.c: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      drivers/video/sis/sis_main.c: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      xfs: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      drivers/video/via/ioctl.c: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      ALSA: sound/pci/rme9652: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      ALSA: prevent heap corruption in snd_ctl_new()
      ipc: initialize structure memory to zero for compat functions
      sys_semctl: fix kernel stack leakage
      DECnet: don't leak uninitialized stack byte
      V4L/DVB: ivtvfb: prevent reading uninitialized stack memory
      x25: Prevent crashing when parsing bad X.25 facilities
      rds: Integer overflow in RDS cmsg handling
      Fix pktcdvd ioctl dev_minor range check
      sound: Prevent buffer overflow in OSS load_mixer_volumes
      sctp: Fix out-of-bounds reading in sctp_asoc_get_hmac()
      mpt2sas: prevent heap overflows and unchecked reads
      irda: prevent integer underflow in IRLMP_ENUMDEVICES
      CAN: Use inode instead of kernel address for /proc file
      xfs: prevent leaking uninitialized stack memory in FSGEOMETRY_V1

Dan Williams (1):
      ioat2: catch and recover from broken vtd configurations v6

Daniel J Blueman (2):
      rcu: apply RCU protection to wake_affine()
      Fix unprotected access to task credentials in waitid()

Daniel Klaffenbach (1):
      ssb: b43-pci-bridge: Add new vendor for BCM4318

Daniel Suchy (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: new VID/PIDs for various Papouch devices

Daniel T Chen (4):
      ALSA: ac97: Apply quirk for Dell Latitude D610 binding Master and Headphone controls
      ALSA: hda: Use "alienware" model quirk for another SSID
      ALSA: hda: Use model=lg quirk for LG P1 Express to enable playback and capture
      ALSA: hda: Use LPIB quirk for Dell Inspiron m101z/1120

Dario Lombardo (1):
      drivers: update to pl2303 usb-serial to support Motorola cables

Darren Hart (1):
      futex: Fix errors in nested key ref-counting

Darrick J. Wong (1):
      PCI: fix offset check for sysfs mmapped files

Dave Airlie (2):
      drm/radeon: fix PCI ID 5657 to be an RV410
      drm: fix unsigned vs signed comparison issue in modeset ctl ioctl.

Dave Chinner (4):
      xfs: validate untrusted inode numbers during lookup
      xfs: rename XFS_IGET_BULKSTAT to XFS_IGET_UNTRUSTED
      xfs: remove block number from inode lookup code
      xfs: fix untrusted inode number lookup

Dave Hansen (1):
      mm/vfs: revalidate page->mapping in do_generic_file_read()

Dave Jones (1):
      ACPI: debugfs custom_method open to non-root

Dave Ludlow (2):
      usb: serial: mos7840: Add USB ID to support the B&B Electronics USOPTL4-2P.
      usb: serial: mos7840: Add USB IDs to support more B&B USB/RS485 converters.

David Daney (1):
      MIPS: Quit using undefined behavior of ADDU in 64-bit atomic operations.

David Henningsson (4):
      ALSA: hda - Rename iMic to Int Mic on Lenovo NB0763
      ALSA: HDA: Add an extra DAC for Realtek ALC887-VD
      ALSA: HDA: Fix dmesg output of HDMI supported bits
      ALSA: HDA: Add position_fix quirk for an Asus device

David Howells (5):
      CIFS: Remove __exit mark from cifs_exit_dns_resolver()
      KEYS: Fix RCU no-lock warning in keyctl_session_to_parent()
      KEYS: Fix bug in keyctl_session_to_parent() if parent has no session keyring
      CRED: Fix RCU warning due to previous patch fixing __task_cred()'s checks
      CRED: Fix get_task_cred() and task_state() to not resurrect dead credentials

David Kilroy (2):
      orinoco: fix TKIP countermeasure behaviour
      orinoco: clear countermeasure setting on commit

David Milburn (1):
      libsas: fix NCQ mixing with non-NCQ

David Miller (1):
      klist: Fix object alignment on 64-bit.

David S. Miller (16):
      irda: Correctly clean up self->ias_obj on irda_bind() failure.
      tcp: Combat per-cpu skew in orphan tests.
      bridge: Clear INET control block of SKBs passed into ip_fragment().
      sparc64: Get rid of indirect p1275 PROM call buffer.
      tcp: Fix >4GB writes on 64-bit.
      rose: Fix signedness issues wrt. digi count.
      sparc64: Fix race in signal instruction flushing.
      sparc: Don't mask signal when we can't setup signal frame.
      sparc: Prevent no-handler signal syscall restart recursion.
      net: Limit socket I/O iovec total length to INT_MAX.
      filter: make sure filters dont read uninitialized memory
      tcp: Don't change unlocked socket state in tcp_v4_err().
      tcp: Increase TCP_MAXSEG socket option minimum.
      tcp: Make TCP_MAXSEG minimum more correct.
      econet: Fix crash in aun_incoming().
      x25: Do not reference freed memory.

Davide Libenzi (1):
      epoll: prevent creating circular epoll structures

Dimitris Papastamos (1):
      ASoC: WM8990: msleep() takes milliseconds not jiffies

Dmitry Monakhov (8):
      ext4: check missed return value in ext4_sync_file()
      ext4: fix quota accounting in case of fallocate
      ext4: Do not zero out uninitialized extents beyond i_size
      ext4: clean up inode bitmaps manipulation in ext4_free_inode
      ext4: init statistics after journal recovery
      ext4: Use bitops to read/modify i_flags in struct ext4_inode_info
      ext4: restart ext4_ext_remove_space() after transaction restart
      ext4: Fix remaining racy updates of EXT4_I(inode)->i_flags

Dmitry Torokhov (2):
      Input: i8042 - fix device removal on unload
      Input: i8042 - add Sony VAIO VPCZ122GX to nomux list

Don Fry (1):
      iwlagn: Re-enable RF_KILL interrupt when down

Don Skidmore (1):
      ixgbe: fix for 82599 erratum on Header Splitting

Don Zickus (1):
      x86: Use u32 instead of long to set reset vector back to 0

Edgar (gimli) Hucek (1):
      input: bcm5974: Add support for MacBookAir3

Eduardo Costa (1):
      p54usb: New USB ID for Gemtek WUBI-100GW

Eric Dumazet (16):
      gro: fix different skb headrooms
      tcp: fix three tcp sysctls tuning
      rds: fix a leak of kernel memory
      ip: fix truesize mismatch in ip fragmentation
      netxen: dont set skb->truesize
      udp: add rehash on connect()
      numa: fix slab_node(MPOL_BIND)
      netfilter: nf_conntrack: allow nf_ct_alloc_hashtable() to get highmem pages
      net: avoid limits overflow
      sysctl: min/max bounds are optional
      sysctl: fix min/max handling in __do_proc_doulongvec_minmax()
      net sched: fix some kernel memory leaks
      tcp: avoid a possible divide by zero
      af_unix: limit unix_tot_inflight
      af_unix: limit recursion level
      filter: fix sk_filter rcu handling

Eric Paris (4):
      inotify: send IN_UNMOUNT events
      inotify: fix inotify oneshot support
      SELinux: define permissions for DCB netlink messages
      SELinux: do not compute transition labels on mountpoint labeled filesystems

Eric Sandeen (5):
      ext4: don't return to userspace after freezing the fs with a mutex held
      ext4: stop issuing discards if not supported by device
      ext4: don't scan/accumulate more pages than mballoc will allocate
      ext4: fix freeze deadlock under IO
      ext3: Always set dx_node's fake_dirent explicitly.

Erik J. Staab (1):
      ALSA: oxygen: fix analog capture on Claro halo cards

FUJITA Tomonori (1):
      bsg: fix incorrect device_status value

Felipe Balbi (1):
      usb: musb: core: set has_tt flag

Felix Fietkau (2):
      ath9k: fix retry count for A-MPDU rate control status reports
      ath9k_hw: fix antenna diversity on AR9285

Florian Faber (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: Add D.O.Tec PID

Florian Fainelli (1):
      MIPS: MTX-1: Make au1000_eth probe all PHY addresses

Florian Tobias Schandinat (1):
      viafb: use proper register for colour when doing fill ops

Francisco Jerez (1):
      drm/ttm: Clear the ghost cpu_writers flag on ttm_buffer_object_transfer.

Frank Mayhar (1):
      ext4: Make fsync sync new parent directories in no-journal mode

Frederic Weisbecker (1):
      perf: Initialize callchains roots's childen hits

Gabriele Gorla (2):
      hwmon: (adm1026) Allow 1 as a valid divider value
      hwmon: (adm1026) Fix setting fan_div

Gary King (1):
      bounce: call flush_dcache_page() after bounce_copy_vec()

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      radio-aimslab.c needs #include <linux/delay.h>

Gerrit Renker (1):
      dccp: fix oops on Reset after close

Graham Gower (1):
      drivers/char/vt_ioctl.c: fix VT_OPENQRY error value

Greg Kroah-Hartman (14):
      USB: ftdi_sio: add device ids for ScienceScope
      Staging: asus_oled: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      Staging: asus_oled: fix up my fixup for some sysfs attribute permissions
      Staging: line6: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      Staging: line6: fix up my fixup for some sysfs attribute permissions
      USB: storage: sierra_ms: fix sysfs file attribute
      USB: atm: ueagle-atm: fix up some permissions on the sysfs files
      USB: misc: cypress_cy7c63: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      USB: misc: usbled: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      USB: misc: trancevibrator: fix up a sysfs attribute permission
      USB: misc: usbsevseg: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      Staging: frontier: fix up some sysfs attribute permissions
      Staging: frontier: fix up my fixup for some sysfs attribute permissions
      rt2x00: add device id for windy31 usb device

Guennadi Liakhovetski (1):
      mmc: fix the use of kunmap_atomic() in tmio_mmc.h

Guenter Roeck (1):
      hwmon: (w83627ehf) Fix max_output and step_output readings

Guillem Jover (2):
      hwmon: (f75375s) Shift control mode to the correct bit position
      hwmon: (f75375s) Do not overwrite values read from registers

Guo-Fu Tseng (1):
      jme: Fix PHY power-off error

Guy Martin (1):
      parisc : Remove broken line wrapping handling pdc_iodc_print()

H. Peter Anvin (9):
      x86-64, compat: Test %rax for the syscall number, not %eax
      compat: Make compat_alloc_user_space() incorporate the access_ok()
      x86, cpu: After uncapping CPUID, re-run CPU feature detection
      x86-32: Fix dummy trampoline-related inline stubs
      x86, mwait: Move mwait constants to a common header file
      x86, hotplug: Use mwait to offline a processor, fix the legacy case
      x86, hotplug: Move WBINVD back outside the play_dead loop
      x86, hotplug: In the MWAIT case of play_dead, CLFLUSH the cache line
      x86, gcc-4.6: Use gcc -m options when building vdso

Haiyang Zhang (3):
      staging: hv: Fix missing functions for net_device_ops
      staging: hv: Fixed the value of the 64bit-hole inside ring buffer
      staging: hv: Enable sending GARP packet after live migration

Hank Janssen (3):
      staging: hv: Fixed bounce kmap problem by using correct index
      staging: hv: Increased storvsc ringbuffer and max_io_requests
      staging: hv: Fixed lockup problem with bounce_buffer scatter list

Hans de Goede (1):
      hwmon/f71882fg: Set platform drvdata to NULL later

Heiko Carstens (3):
      nmi: fix clock comparator revalidation
      nohz: Fix printk_needs_cpu() return value on offline cpus
      nohz: Fix get_next_timer_interrupt() vs cpu hotplug

Henry Nestler (1):
      fbcon: Bugfix soft cursor detection in Tile Blitting

Herbert Xu (3):
      bridge: Clear IPCB before possible entry into IP stack
      crypto: padlock - Fix AES-CBC handling on odd-block-sized input
      udp: Fix bogus UFO packet generation

Hillf Danton (1):
      bonding: Fix slave selection bug.

Hugh Dickins (2):
      x86, mm: Fix CONFIG_VMSPLIT_1G and 2G_OPT trampoline
      mm: fix possible cause of a page_mapped BUG

Ian Abbott (1):
      staging: comedi: ni_labpc: Use shared IRQ for PCMCIA card

Ian Campbell (2):
      xen: ensure that all event channels start off bound to VCPU 0
      arp_notify: unconditionally send gratuitous ARP for NETDEV_NOTIFY_PEERS.

Igor Mammedov (1):
      Input: xen-kbdfront - fix mouse getting stuck after save/restore

Ionut Nicu (1):
      USB: ti_usb: fix module removal

Ivan Vecera (1):
      r8169: use RxFIFO overflow workaround for 8168c chipset.

Jack Steiner (2):
      x86, UV: Delete unneeded boot messages
      x86, UV: Fix initialization of max_pnode

Jacob Pan (1):
      x86: detect scattered cpuid features earlier

Jacques Viviers (1):
      USB: serial: ftdi_sio: Vardaan USB RS422/485 converter PID added

James Bottomley (2):
      fix medium error problems with some arrays which can cause data corruption
      libsas: fix runaway error handler problem

James Jones (1):
      ARM: 6482/2: Fix find_next_zero_bit and related assembly

Jan Engelhardt (1):
      netfilter: nf_log: avoid oops in (un)bind with invalid nfproto values

Jan Kara (2):
      ext4: Show journal_checksum option
      char: Mark /dev/zero and /dev/kmem as not capable of writeback

Jan Sembera (1):
      binfmt_misc: fix binfmt_misc priority

Jarek Poplawski (2):
      gro: Re-fix different skb headrooms
      gianfar: Fix crashes on RX path (Was Re: [Bugme-new] [Bug 19692] New: linux-2.6.36-rc5 crash with gianfar ethernet at full line rate traffic)

Jason Detring (1):
      USB: cp210x: Add B&G H3000 link cable ID

Jean Delvare (3):
      hwmon: (lm85) Fix ADT7468 frequency table
      hwmon: (via686a) Initialize fan_div values
      i2c: Unregister dummy devices last on adapter removal

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (2):
      USB: atmel_usba_udc: force vbus_pin at -EINVAL when gpio_request failled
      USB: ftdi_sio: add ST Micro Connect Lite uart support

Jeff Kirsher (1):
      e100/e1000*/igb*/ixgb*: Add missing read memory barrier

Jeff Mahoney (1):
      net sched: fix kernel leak in act_police

Jeff Moyer (1):
      aio: check for multiplication overflow in do_io_submit

Jens Axboe (4):
      block: limit vec count in bio_kmalloc() and bio_alloc_map_data()
      block: take care not to overflow when calculating total iov length
      block: check for proper length of iov entries in blk_rq_map_user_iov()
      bio: take care not overflow page count when mapping/copying user data

Jeremy Fitzhardinge (5):
      xen: handle events as edge-triggered
      xen: use percpu interrupts for IPIs and VIRQs
      tracing/x86: Don't use mcount in pvclock.c
      xen: don't bother to stop other cpus on shutdown/reboot
      x86/pvclock: Zero last_value on resume

Jerome Marchand (1):
      kernel/groups.c: fix integer overflow in groups_search

Jianzhao Wang (1):
      net: blackhole route should always be recalculated

Jing Zhang (3):
      ext4: fix memory leaks in error path handling of ext4_ext_zeroout()
      ext4: Remove unnecessary call to ext4_get_group_desc() in mballoc
      ext4: rename ext4_mb_release_desc() to ext4_mb_unload_buddy()

Jiri Kosina (1):
      Input: i8042 - introduce 'notimeout' blacklist for Dell Vostro V13

Jiri Olsa (2):
      oprofile: Add Support for Intel CPU Family 6 / Model 29
      tty: prevent DOS in the flush_to_ldisc

Jiri Slaby (8):
      hpet: unmap unused I/O space
      TTY: restore tty_ldisc_wait_idle
      TTY: ldisc, fix open flag handling
      TTY: don't allow reopen when ldisc is changing
      HID: hidraw: fix window in hidraw_release
      USB: serial/kobil_sct, fix potential tty NULL dereference
      PCI: add more checking to ICH region quirks
      PCI: do not create quirk I/O regions below PCIBIOS_MIN_IO for ICH

Jochen Friedrich (1):
      mfd: Fix NULL pointer due to non-initialized ucb1x00-ts absinfo

Joe Jin (1):
      driver/net/benet: fix be_cmd_multicast_set() memcpy bug

Joel Becker (1):
      ocfs2: Don't walk off the end of fast symlinks.

Joerg Roedel (4):
      x86/amd-iommu: Set iommu configuration flags in enable-loop
      x86/amd-iommu: Fix rounding-bug in __unmap_single
      x86/amd-iommu: Work around S3 BIOS bug
      x86-32: Separate 1:1 pagetables from swapper_pg_dir

Johan Hovold (5):
      USB: ftdi_sio: revert "USB: ftdi_sio: fix DTR/RTS line modes"
      usb: musb: omap2430: fix kernel panic on reboot
      USB: cdc-acm: fix potential null-pointer dereference on disconnect
      USB: cdc-acm: fix potential null-pointer dereference
      USB: cdc-acm: fix memory corruption / panic

Johannes Berg (2):
      wireless extensions: fix kernel heap content leak
      wext: fix potential private ioctl memory content leak

John W. Linville (2):
      ath5k: check return value of ieee80211_get_tx_rate
      hostap_pci: set dev->base_addr during probe

Jon Thomas (1):
      sierra: add new ID for Airprime/Sierra USB IP modem

Josef Bacik (1):
      fs: call security_d_instantiate in d_obtain_alias V2

Josh Hunt (1):
      ext2: Fix link count corruption under heavy link+rename load

Josh Wu (1):
      USB: gadget: AT91: fix typo in atmel_usba_udc driver

Julia Lawall (1):
      drivers/net/wireless/p54/eeprom.c: Return -ENOMEM on memory allocation failure

Julien Tinnes (1):
      Prevent rt_sigqueueinfo and rt_tgsigqueueinfo from spoofing the signal code

Justin Maggard (1):
      md: fix return value of rdev_size_change()

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki (3):
      memory hotplug: fix next block calculation in is_removable
      mm: fix return value of scan_lru_pages in memory unplug
      mm: fix is_mem_section_removable() page_order BUG_ON check

KOSAKI Motohiro (1):
      tcp: select(writefds) don't hang up when a peer close connection

Kamal Mostafa (2):
      x86: Fix panic when handling "mem={invalid}" param
      x86: Emit "mem=nopentium ignored" warning when not supported

Karsten Wiese (1):
      ALSA: snd-usb-us122l: Fix missing NULL checks

Kashyap, Desai (5):
      mpt2sas: Fix device removal handshake for zoned devices
      mpt2sas: Correct resizing calculation for max_queue_depth
      mpt2sas: Kernel Panic during Large Topology discovery
      mptfusion: mptctl_release is required in mptctl.c
      mptfusion: Fix Incorrect return value in mptscsih_dev_reset

Kees Cook (4):
      net: clear heap allocations for privileged ethtool actions
      net: clear heap allocation for ETHTOOL_GRXCLSRLALL
      usb: iowarrior: don't trust report_size for buffer size
      proc: protect mm start_code/end_code in /proc/pid/stat

Ken Chen (1):
      latencytop: fix per task accumulator

Ken Sumrall (1):
      fuse: fix attributes after open(O_TRUNC)

Kenji Kaneshige (2):
      x86: Enable the intr-remap fault handling after local APIC setup
      x86, vt-d: Fix the vt-d fault handling irq migration in the x2apic mode

Kenneth Waters (1):
      Input: joydev - fix JSIOCSAXMAP ioctl

Knut Petersen (1):
      drm/i915/lvds: Add AOpen i915GMm-HFS to the list of false-positive LVDS

Konstantin Khorenko (1):
      NFSD: memory corruption due to writing beyond the stat array

Krishna Gudipati (1):
      bfa: fix system crash when reading sysfs fc_host statistics

Kulikov Vasiliy (1):
      net: tipc: fix information leak to userland

Kumar Sanghvi (1):
      Phonet: Correct header retrieval after pskb_may_pull

Ky Srinivasan (1):
      Staging: hv: fix sysfs symlink on hv block device

Larry Finger (1):
      staging: rtl8187se: Change panic to warn when RF switch turned off

Len Brown (3):
      intel_idle: PCI quirk to prevent Lenovo Ideapad s10-3 boot hang
      ACPI: EC: add Vista incompatibility DMI entry for Toshiba Satellite L355
      ACPI: delete ZEPTO idle=nomwait DMI quirk

Li Zefan (4):
      tracing: Fix a race in function profile
      sunrpc/cache: fix module refcnt leak in a failure path
      sched: Remove remaining USER_SCHED code
      cpuset: add a missing unlock in cpuset_write_resmask()

Libor Pechacek (1):
      USB: serial: handle Data Carrier Detect changes

Linus Torvalds (4):
      v4l1: fix 32-bit compat microcode loading translation
      De-pessimize rds_page_copy_user
      net: Truncate recvfrom and sendto length to INT_MAX.
      net: fix rds_iovec page count overflow

Luca Tettamanti (1):
      atl1: fix resume

Luis R. Rodriguez (2):
      ath5k: drop warning on jumbo frames
      ath9k_hw: fix parsing of HT40 5 GHz CTLs

Luke Lowrey (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: Added custom PIDs for ChamSys products

Luke Macken (1):
      efifb: support the EFI framebuffer on more Apple hardware

Luke Yelavich (1):
      ALSA: hda - Add Dell Latitude E6400 model quirk

Lytochkin Boris (1):
      serial: add support for OX16PCI958 card

Maciej Szmigiero (2):
      USB: Add Samsung SGH-I500/Android modem ID switch to visor driver
      USB: Add quirk for Samsung Android phone modem

Maciej Żenczykowski (1):
      net: Fix IPv6 PMTU disc. w/ asymmetric routes

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      mmc: sdhci-s3c: fix NULL ptr access in sdhci_s3c_remove

Mark Lord (1):
      sata_mv: fix broken DSM/TRIM support (v2)

Martin K. Petersen (2):
      block: Ensure physical block size is unsigned int
      block: Deprecate QUEUE_FLAG_CLUSTER and use queue_limits instead

Martin Schwidefsky (1):
      s390: remove task_show_regs

Martin Wilck (1):
      PCI: fix size checks for mmap() on /proc/bus/pci files

Masanori ITOH (1):
      percpu: fix list_head init bug in __percpu_counter_init()

Mathieu Desnoyers (1):
      sched: Fix string comparison in /proc/sched_features

Matt Evans (2):
      powerpc: Initialise paca->kstack before early_setup_secondary
      powerpc/kexec: Fix orphaned offline CPUs across kexec

Matthew Garrett (1):
      acer-wmi: Fix capitalisation of GUID

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (4):
      V4L/DVB: cx231xx: Avoid an OOPS when card is unknown (card=0)
      USB: option: Add more ZTE modem USB id's
      radio-aimslab.c: Fix gcc 4.5+ bug
      em28xx: Fix audio input for Terratec Grabby

Max Vozeler (6):
      staging: usbip: Notify usb core of port status changes
      staging: usbip: Process event flags without delay
      staging: usbip: vhci: update reference count for usb_device
      staging: usbip: vhci: give back URBs from in-flight unlink requests
      staging: usbip: vhci: refuse to enqueue for dead connections
      staging: usbip: vhci: use urb->dev->portnum to find port

Maxim Osipov (1):
      USB: Fix kernel oops with g_ether and Windows

Maxim Uvarov (1):
      powerpc/crashdump: Do not fail on NULL pointer dereferencing

Mel Gorman (2):
      mm: page allocator: drain per-cpu lists after direct reclaim allocation fails
      mm: page allocator: update free page counters after pages are placed on the free list

Mi Jinlong (2):
      nfsd: wrong index used in inner loop
      nfsd41: modify the members value of nfsd4_op_flags

Michael Cree (1):
      alpha: Fix printk format errors

Michael Neuling (5):
      powerpc: Don't use kernel stack with translation off
      powerpc/pseries: Add hcall to read 4 ptes at a time in real mode
      powerpc/kexec: Speedup kexec hash PTE tear down
      powerpc/kexec: Fix race in kexec shutdown
      powerpc/kdump: Fix race in kdump shutdown

Michael Reed (1):
      sd name space exhaustion causes system hang

Michael Stuermer (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: Add ID for RT Systems USB-29B radio cable

Michael Williamson (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: Add VID=0x0647, PID=0x0100 for Acton Research spectrograph

Michal Schmidt (1):
      PCI: return correct value when writing to the "reset" attribute

Michel Dänzer (1):
      drm/radeon: fall back to GTT if bo creation/validation in VRAM fails.

Mike Christie (1):
      Fix regressions in scsi_internal_device_block

Mike Frysinger (1):
      ASoC: Blackfin AC97: fix build error after multi-component update

Mike Galbraith (1):
      sched: Fix select_idle_sibling()

Mike Snitzer (2):
      dm: dont take i_mutex to change device size
      dm mpath: disable blk_abort_queue

Miklos Szeredi (4):
      fuse: flush background queue on connection close
      fuse: verify ioctl retries
      fuse: fix ioctl when server is 32bit
      fuse: fix hang of single threaded fuseblk filesystem

Milton Miller (5):
      virtio: remove virtio-pci root device
      call_function_many: fix list delete vs add race
      call_function_many: add missing ordering
      smp_call_function_many: handle concurrent clearing of mask
      powerpc: rtas_flash needs to use rtas_data_buf

Mimi Zohar (1):
      ima: fix add LSM rule bug

Ming Lei (1):
      usb: musb: gadget: fix kernel panic if using out ep with FIFO_TXRX style

Márton Németh (1):
      staging: usbip: remove double giveback of URB

Nagendra Tomar (1):
      net: Fix the condition passed to sk_wait_event()

Nandita Dukkipati (1):
      tcp: Bug fix in initialization of receive window.

Neil Brown (1):
      nfsd: Fix possible BUG_ON firing in set_change_info

NeilBrown (7):
      md: fix another deadlock with removing sysfs attributes.
      md/raid1: really fix recovery looping when single good device fails.
      sunrpc: prevent use-after-free on clearing XPT_BUSY
      md: fix bug with re-adding of partially recovered device.
      md: fix regression with re-adding devices to arrays with no metadata
      nfsd: correctly handle return value from nfsd_map_name_to_*
      md: correctly handle probe of an 'mdp' device.

Nelson Elhage (4):
      do_exit(): make sure that we run with get_fs() == USER_DS
      econet: Do the correct cleanup after an unprivileged SIOCSIFADDR.
      inet_diag: Make sure we actually run the same bytecode we audited.
      netlink: Make nlmsg_find_attr take a const nlmsghdr*.

Nick Holloway (1):
      USB: Storage: Add unusual_devs entry for VTech Kidizoom

Nicolas Ferre (1):
      AT91: change dma resource index

Nicolas Kaiser (1):
      pipe: fix failure to return error code on ->confirm()

Nicolaus Colberg (1):
      USB: adding USB support for Cinterion's HC2x, EU3 and PH8 products

Nikanth Karthikesan (1):
      ext4: Prevent creation of files larger than RLIMIT_FSIZE using fallocate

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (1):
      i2c-pca-platform: Change device name of request_irq

Olaf Hering (1):
      Input: xen-kbdfront - advertise either absolute or relative coordinates

Oleg Nesterov (8):
      sched: Kill the broken and deadlockable cpuset_lock/cpuset_cpus_allowed_locked code
      sched: move_task_off_dead_cpu(): Take rq->lock around select_fallback_rq()
      sched: move_task_off_dead_cpu(): Remove retry logic
      sched: sched_exec(): Remove the select_fallback_rq() logic
      sched: _cpu_down(): Don't play with current->cpus_allowed
      sched: Make select_fallback_rq() cpuset friendly
      exec: make argv/envp memory visible to oom-killer
      posix-cpu-timers: workaround to suppress the problems with mt exec

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      can-bcm: fix minor heap overflow

Patrick Simmons (1):
      oprofile: Add Support for Intel CPU Family 6 / Model 22 (Intel Celeron 540)

Paul E. McKenney (3):
      pid: make setpgid() system call use RCU read-side critical section
      sched: suppress RCU lockdep splat in task_fork_fair
      powerpc: Fix default_machine_crash_shutdown #ifdef botch

Paul Fertser (1):
      b44: fix carrier detection on bind

Paul Fox (2):
      x86, olpc: Don't retry EC commands forever
      rtc-cmos: fix suspend/resume

Paul Gortmaker (3):
      Linux 2.6.34.8
      Linux 2.6.34.9
      Linux 2.6.34.10

Paul Mackerras (1):
      powerpc/perf: Fix sampling enable for PPC970

Paul Zimmerman (4):
      xhci: Avoid BUG() in interrupt context
      xhci: Clarify some expressions in the TRB math
      xhci: Fix errors in the running total calculations in the TRB math
      xhci: Fix an error in count_sg_trbs_needed()

Pavel Machek (1):
      serial: unbreak billionton CF card

Pavel Shilovsky (1):
      CIFS: Fix oplock break handling (try #2)

Pekka Enberg (1):
      perf_events: Fix perf_counter_mmap() hook in mprotect()

Peter Holik (1):
      USB: uss720 fixup refcount position

Peter Jones (1):
      efifb: check that the base address is plausible on pci systems

Peter Oberparleiter (2):
      gcov: fix null-pointer dereference for certain module types
      dasd: use correct label location for diag fba disks

Peter Zijlstra (9):
      x86, tsc: Fix a preemption leak in restore_sched_clock_state()
      sched: Fix TASK_WAKING vs fork deadlock
      sched: Optimize task_rq_lock()
      sched: Fix nr_uninterruptible count
      sched: Fix rq->clock synchronization when migrating tasks
      sched: Pre-compute cpumask_weight(sched_domain_span(sd))
      sched: fix RCU lockdep splat from task_group()
      sched, cgroup: Fixup broken cgroup movement
      sched: Fix wake_affine() vs RT tasks

Petr Tesarik (1):
      Optimize ticket spinlocks in fsys_rt_sigprocmask

Phil Blundell (3):
      econet: disallow NULL remote addr for sendmsg(), fixes CVE-2010-3849
      econet: fix CVE-2010-3850
      econet: fix CVE-2010-3848

Philipp Reisner (1):
      drbd: Initialize all members of sync_conf to their defaults [Bugz 315]

Philippe Corbes (1):
      USB: cdc-acm: Add pseudo modem without AT command capabilities

Philippe Rétornaz (1):
      tty_ldisc: Fix BUG() on hangup

Pieter Maes (1):
      USB: serial: Updated support for ICOM devices

Przemo Firszt (1):
      USB: Expose vendor-specific ACM channel on Nokia 5230

Przemyslaw Bruski (3):
      ALSA: ctxfi - Fix incorrect SPDIF status bit mask
      ALSA: ctxfi - Fix SPDIF status retrieval
      ALSA: ctxfi - Clear input settings before initialization

Rainer Keller (1):
      USB: add PID for FTDI based OpenDCC hardware

Rajiv Andrade (1):
      TPM: Long default timeout fix

Randy Dunlap (1):
      PCI: sysfs: fix printk warnings

Raymond Yau (1):
      ALSA : au88x0 - Limit number of channels to fix Oops via OSS emu

Rich Mattes (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: Add PID for accesio products

Richard A. Smith (1):
      olpc_battery: Fix endian neutral breakage for s16 values

Richard Schütz (2):
      USB: usb-storage: unusual_devs update for Cypress ATACB
      USB: usb-storage: unusual_devs update for TrekStor DataStation maxi g.u external hard drive enclosure

Richard Weinberger (2):
      um: remove PAGE_SIZE alignment in linker script causing kernel segfault.
      um: fix global timer issue when using CONFIG_NO_HZ

Robert Richter (3):
      oprofile: fix crash when accessing freed task structs
      oprofile, x86: fix init_sysfs error handling
      oprofile, x86: fix init_sysfs() function stub

Robin Holt (2):
      sgi-xp: incoming XPC channel messages can come in after the channel's partition structures have been torn down
      epoll: convert max_user_watches to long

Robin@sgi.com (1):
      sgi-xpc: XPC fails to discover partitions with all nasids above 128

Roland Dreier (1):
      Relax si_code check in rt_sigqueueinfo and rt_tgsigqueueinfo

Roland McGrath (4):
      x86-64, compat: Retruncate rax after ia32 syscall entry tracing
      setup_arg_pages: diagnose excessive argument size
      execve: improve interactivity with large arguments
      execve: make responsive to SIGKILL with large arguments

Roman Fietze (1):
      i2c: Fix typo in instantiating-devices document

Ruben Smits (1):
      staging: comedi: add support for newer jr3 1-channel pci board

Russell King (1):
      ARM: Ensure predictable endian state on signal handler entry

Ryan Kuester (1):
      mptsas: fix hangs caused by ATA pass-through

Saeed Bishara (1):
      mv_xor: fix race in tasklet function

Salman Qazi (1):
      hrtimer: Preserve timer state in remove_hrtimer()

Samuel Ortiz (2):
      irda: Fix parameter extraction stack overflow
      irda: Fix heap memory corruption in iriap.c

Sarah Sharp (2):
      usb: Realloc xHCI structures after a hub is verified.
      xhci: Fix cycle bit calculation during stall handling.

Sean Hefty (2):
      RDMA/cma: Fix crash in request handlers
      IB/cm: Bump reference count on cm_id before invoking callback

Sebastien Bourdeauducq (1):
      USB: ftdi_sio: add device IDs for Milkymist One JTAG/serial

Senthil Balasubramanian (1):
      ath9k_hw: Fix incorrect macversion and macrev checks

Sergei Shtylyov (2):
      usb: musb: gadget: restart request on clearing endpoint halt
      usb: musb: blackfin: call gpio_free() on error path in musb_platform_init()

Sergey Vlasov (1):
      NFS: Fix fcntl F_GETLK not reporting some conflicts

Seth Heasley (3):
      ahci: AHCI and RAID mode SATA patch for Intel Patsburg DeviceIDs
      ahci: AHCI mode SATA patch for Intel DH89xxCC DeviceIDs
      ahci: AHCI mode SATA patch for Intel Patsburg SATA RAID controller

Shaohua Li (1):
      x86: Flush TLB if PGD entry is changed in i386 PAE mode

Simon Guinot (1):
      dmaengine: fix interrupt clearing for mv_xor

Slava Pestov (1):
      tracing: Fix panic when lseek() called on "trace" opened for writing

Stanislaw Gruszka (7):
      sched: Fix user time incorrectly accounted as system time on 32-bit
      skge: add quirk to limit DMA
      r8169: allocate with GFP_KERNEL flag when able to sleep
      iwlagn: enable only rfkill interrupt when device is down
      hostap_cs: fix sleeping function called from invalid context
      PM / Hibernate: Return error code when alloc_image_page() fails
      r8169: disable ASPM

Stefan Bader (1):
      mm: Move vma_stack_continue into mm.h

Stefan Nilsson XK (1):
      mmc: sdio: remember new card RCA when redetecting card

Stephan Lachowsky (1):
      uvcvideo: Fix uvc_fixup_video_ctrl() format search

Steve Wise (1):
      RDMA/cxgb3: Turn off RX coalescing for iWARP connections

Steven J. Magnani (1):
      nommu: yield CPU while disposing VM

Steven Rostedt (4):
      tracing: Do not allow llseek to set_ftrace_filter
      tracing/x86: Don't use mcount in kvmclock.c
      ring-buffer: Fix typo of time extends per page
      ftrace: Fix memory leak with function graph and cpu hotplug

Stuart Hayes (1):
      dcdbas: force SMI to happen when expected

Sunil Mushran (1):
      ocfs2: Fix incorrect checksum validation error

Suresh Siddha (8):
      x86, tsc, sched: Recompute cyc2ns_offset's during resume from sleep states
      sched: Fix select_idle_sibling() logic in select_task_rq_fair()
      x86, intr-remap: Set redirection hint in the IRTE
      x86, vt-d: Handle previous faults after enabling fault handling
      x86, vt-d: Quirk for masking vtd spec errors to platform error handling logic
      x86, mtrr: Avoid MTRR reprogramming on BP during boot on UP platforms
      x86, mm: avoid possible bogus tlb entries by clearing prev mm_cpumask after switching mm
      sched: Move sched_avg_update() to update_cpu_load()

Sven Neumann (1):
      ds2760_battery: Fix calculation of time_to_empty_now

Takashi Iwai (6):
      ALSA: seq/oss - Fix double-free at error path of snd_seq_oss_open()
      ALSA: hda - Handle missing NID 0x1b on ALC259 codec
      ALSA: hda - Handle pin NID 0x1a on ALC259/269
      PM / Hibernate: Fix PM_POST_* notification with user-space suspend
      ALSA: caiaq - Fix possible string-buffer overflow
      ALSA: hda - Fix memory leaks in conexant jack arrays

Tavis Ormandy (1):
      install_special_mapping skips security_file_mmap check.

Tejun Heo (8):
      libata: skip EH autopsy and recovery during suspend
      percpu: fix pcpu_last_unit_cpu
      ubd: fix incorrect sector handling during request restart
      libata: fix NULL sdev dereference race in atapi_qc_complete()
      PCI: pci-stub: ignore zero-length id parameters
      ptrace: use safer wake up on ptrace_detach()
      pata_mpc52xx: inherit from ata_bmdma_port_ops
      libata: no special completion processing for EH commands

Tetsuo Handa (4):
      UNIX: Do not loop forever at unix_autobind().
      CRED: Fix kernel panic upon security_file_alloc() failure.
      CRED: Fix BUG() upon security_cred_alloc_blank() failure
      CRED: Fix memory and refcount leaks upon security_prepare_creds() failure

Theodore Ts'o (2):
      ext4: Avoid crashing on NULL ptr dereference on a filesystem error
      ext4: Clear the EXT4_EOFBLOCKS_FL flag only when warranted

Thomas Backlund (1):
      microblaze: Fix build with make 3.82

Thomas Gleixner (6):
      x86, hpet: Fix bogus error check in hpet_assign_irq()
      x86, irq: Plug memory leak in sparse irq
      isdn: hisax: Replace the bogus access to irq stats
      genirq: Disable the SHIRQ_DEBUG call in request_threaded_irq for now
      clockevents: Prevent oneshot mode when broadcast device is periodic
      fix per-cpu flag problem in the cpu affinity checkers

Thomas Sailer (1):
      USB: misc: uss720.c: add another vendor/product ID

Thomas Taranowski (1):
      rapidio: fix hang on RapidIO doorbell queue full condition

Tilman Schmidt (1):
      isdn: avoid calling tty_ldisc_flush() in atomic context

Tim Deegan (1):
      fix jiffy calculations in calibrate_delay_direct to handle overflow

Timo Warns (4):
      fs/partitions: Validate map_count in Mac partition tables
      ldm: corrupted partition table can cause kernel oops
      fs/partitions/ldm.c: fix oops caused by corrupted partition table
      Fix for buffer overflow in ldm_frag_add not sufficient

Toby Gray (2):
      USB: cdc-acm: Adding second ACM channel support for various Nokia and one Samsung phones
      USB: cdc-acm: Fixing crash when ACM probing interfaces with no endpoint descriptors.

Tom Marshall (1):
      tcp: Fix race in tcp_poll

Tony Luck (2):
      fix siglock
      guard page for stacks that grow upwards

Tristan Ye (1):
      Ocfs2/refcounttree: Fix a bug for refcounttree to writeback clusters in a right number.

Trond Myklebust (4):
      NFS: Fix a typo in nfs_sockaddr_match_ipaddr6
      SUNRPC: Fix race corrupting rpc upcall
      SUNRPC: Ensure we always run the tk_callback before tk_action
      SUNRPC: Never reuse the socket port after an xs_close()

Tyler Hicks (2):
      eCryptfs: Clear LOOKUP_OPEN flag when creating lower file
      eCryptfs: Copy up lower inode attrs in getattr

Ulrich Weber (1):
      xfrm4: strip ECN bits from tos field

Uwe Kleine-König (1):
      backlight: grab ops_lock before testing bd->ops

Vasanthakumar Thiagarajan (1):
      ath9k: Fix bug in delimiter padding computation

Vasiliy Kulikov (21):
      pcmcia: synclink_cs: fix information leak to userland
      ipc: shm: fix information leak to userland
      KVM: x86: fix information leak to userland
      usb: misc: sisusbvga: fix information leak to userland
      usb: misc: iowarrior: fix information leak to userland
      usb: core: fix information leak to userland
      net: packet: fix information leak to userland
      net: don't allow CAP_NET_ADMIN to load non-netdev kernel modules
      platform: x86: acer-wmi: world-writable sysfs threeg file
      platform: x86: asus_acpi: world-writable procfs files
      platform: x86: tc1100-wmi: world-writable sysfs wireless and jogdial files
      agp: fix arbitrary kernel memory writes
      agp: fix OOM and buffer overflow
      net: ax25: fix information leak to userland
      Bluetooth: sco: fix information leak to userspace
      Bluetooth: bnep: fix buffer overflow
      bridge: netfilter: fix information leak
      netfilter: arp_tables: fix infoleak to userspace
      netfilter: ip_tables: fix infoleak to userspace
      ipv6: netfilter: ip6_tables: fix infoleak to userspace
      econet: 4 byte infoleak to the network

Vitaliy Kulikov (1):
      ALSA: hda - fix digital mic selection in mixer on 92HD8X codecs

Vitaly Kuznetsov (1):
      USB: usb-storage: unusual_devs entry for the Samsung YP-CP3

Vivien Didelot (1):
      hwmon: (sht15) Fix integer overflow in humidity calculation

Vlad Yasevich (1):
      sctp: Do not reset the packet during sctp_packet_config().

Wei Yongjun (1):
      sctp: fix append error cause to ERROR chunk correctly

Will Deacon (1):
      ARM: 6489/1: thumb2: fix incorrect optimisation in usracc

Will Newton (1):
      uml: disable winch irq before freeing handler data

Xiao Guangrong (2):
      KVM: MMU: fix direct sp's access corrupted
      KVM: MMU: fix conflict access permissions in direct sp

Xiaotian Feng (1):
      block: check for proper length of iov entries earlier in blk_rq_map_user_iov()

Yegor Yefremov (1):
      i2c-pca: Fix waitforcompletion() return value

Yusuke Goda (1):
      tmio_mmc: don't clear unhandled pending interrupts

Zachary Amsden (2):
      KVM: x86: Fix SVM VMCB reset
      KVM: x86: Move TSC reset out of vmcb_init

Zhang Rui (2):
      ACPI: Disable Windows Vista compatibility for Toshiba P305D
      acpi-cpufreq: fix a memleak when unloading driver

andrew hendry (1):
      memory corruption in X.25 facilities parsing

dann frazier (1):
      ocfs2_connection_find() returns pointer to bad structure

ma rui (1):
      USB: option: fix when the driver is loaded incorrectly for some Huawei devices.

roel (1):
      nfsd: wrong index used in inner loop

stephen hemminger (1):
      ip6ip6: autoload ip6 tunnel

wangyanqing (1):
      USB: serial: ch341: add new id

 Documentation/i2c/instantiating-devices         |    2 +-
 Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt             |    1 +
 MAINTAINERS                                     |    6 +
 Makefile                                        |    2 +-
 arch/alpha/kernel/err_marvel.c                  |    6 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/assembler.h                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/kernel/entry-common.S                  |    2 +
 arch/arm/kernel/signal.c                        |    4 +-
 arch/arm/lib/findbit.S                          |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c        |    2 +-
 arch/ia64/include/asm/compat.h                  |    2 +-
 arch/ia64/kernel/fsys.S                         |   30 ++-
 arch/ia64/kernel/msi_ia64.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/ia64/sn/kernel/msi_sn.c                    |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/Makefile                        |    8 +-
 arch/mips/alchemy/mtx-1/platform.c              |    9 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/atomic.h                  |   24 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/compat.h                  |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/ptrace.c                       |    4 +-
 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-pci.c                 |    2 +
 arch/mips/nxp/pnx8550/common/pci.c              |    1 +
 arch/mips/nxp/pnx8550/common/setup.c            |    2 +-
 arch/mips/pci/ops-pmcmsp.c                      |    1 +
 arch/mips/pci/pci-yosemite.c                    |    1 +
 arch/parisc/include/asm/compat.h                |    2 +-
 arch/parisc/kernel/firmware.c                   |   13 +-
 arch/parisc/kernel/irq.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/compat.h               |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h               |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kexec.h                |    4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paca.h                 |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h                  |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c               |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cpu_setup_6xx.S             |   40 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/crash.c                     |   42 +++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.S                   |   18 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/machine_kexec_64.c          |   73 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/misc_64.S                   |    8 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/paca.c                      |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/perf_event.c                |   24 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ppc970-pmu.c                |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c                |   39 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c                  |   17 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hvCall.S         |   38 +++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/lpar.c           |   33 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/plpar_wrappers.h |   18 ++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rio.c                   |    1 -
 arch/s390/include/asm/compat.h                  |    2 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/processor.h               |    5 -
 arch/s390/kernel/nmi.c                          |   10 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/traps.c                        |   37 ---
 arch/s390/lib/delay.c                           |   14 +-
 arch/sparc/include/asm/compat.h                 |    2 +-
 arch/sparc/include/asm/oplib_64.h               |   27 +--
 arch/sparc/kernel/signal32.c                    |  161 +++++++-----
 arch/sparc/kernel/signal_32.c                   |   55 +++--
 arch/sparc/kernel/signal_64.c                   |   45 ++--
 arch/sparc/prom/cif.S                           |   16 +-
 arch/sparc/prom/console_64.c                    |   48 +++-
 arch/sparc/prom/devops_64.c                     |   36 +++-
 arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c                       |  314 ++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c                         |  102 +-------
 arch/sparc/prom/tree_64.c                       |  210 +++++++++++----
 arch/um/drivers/line.c                          |    5 +-
 arch/um/drivers/ubd_kern.c                      |    9 +-
 arch/um/kernel/uml.lds.S                        |    2 +-
 arch/um/os-Linux/time.c                         |    2 +-
 arch/x86/ia32/ia32entry.S                       |   22 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/acpi.h                     |    1 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/amd_iommu_proto.h          |    6 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/amd_iommu_types.h          |   12 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/compat.h                   |    2 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeature.h               |    2 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/io.h                       |    1 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/kvm_host.h                 |   24 --
 arch/x86/include/asm/mmu_context.h              |    5 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/mwait.h                    |   15 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable-3level.h           |   11 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable_32.h               |    1 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h                |   23 --
 arch/x86/include/asm/pvclock.h                  |    1 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/smp.h                      |    9 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/smpboot_hooks.h            |    2 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/trampoline.h               |    5 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/tsc.h                      |    2 +
 arch/x86/kernel/Makefile                        |    2 +
 arch/x86/kernel/acpi/boot.c                     |   14 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/acpi/cstate.c                   |   11 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/amd_iommu.c                     |    4 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/amd_iommu_init.c                |   67 ++++--
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/apic.c                     |    8 +
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/io_apic.c                  |   16 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/probe_64.c                 |    7 -
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/x2apic_uv_x.c              |    9 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/common.c                    |    4 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/cpu.h                       |    1 +
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.c      |    1 +
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel.c                     |    1 +
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/mcheck/mce_amd.c            |    9 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/mtrr/cleanup.c              |    2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/mtrr/main.c                 |   10 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/crash_dump_64.c                 |    3 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/e820.c                          |   10 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/early-quirks.c                  |   21 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/entry_64.S                      |    2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/head_32.S                       |    8 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/hpet.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/olpc.c                          |    5 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/pvclock.c                       |    5 +
 arch/x86/kernel/reboot.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/setup.c                         |    2 +
 arch/x86/kernel/smp.c                           |   15 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/smpboot.c                       |  112 +++++++--
 arch/x86/kernel/trampoline.c                    |   17 ++
 arch/x86/kernel/tsc.c                           |   38 +++
 arch/x86/kvm/paging_tmpl.h                      |   30 ++-
 arch/x86/kvm/svm.c                              |   17 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/vmx.c                              |   41 ++--
 arch/x86/kvm/x86.c                              |    7 +-
 arch/x86/mm/fault.c                             |    7 +
 arch/x86/mm/pgtable.c                           |    3 +-
 arch/x86/oprofile/nmi_int.c                     |   27 ++-
 arch/x86/power/cpu.c                            |    2 +
 arch/x86/vdso/Makefile                          |    4 +-
 arch/x86/xen/enlighten.c                        |    4 -
 arch/x86/xen/smp.c                              |    6 +-
 arch/x86/xen/time.c                             |    2 +
 block/blk-map.c                                 |    3 +
 block/blk-merge.c                               |    6 +-
 block/blk-settings.c                            |   27 +--
 block/blk-sysfs.c                               |    2 +-
 block/bsg.c                                     |    2 +-
 block/scsi_ioctl.c                              |   34 ++-
 crypto/Kconfig                                  |    8 +
 crypto/algboss.c                                |    4 +
 crypto/testmgr.c                                |   14 +
 drivers/acpi/acpi_pad.c                         |    7 +-
 drivers/acpi/acpica/aclocal.h                   |    1 +
 drivers/acpi/acpica/dswexec.c                   |   19 ++-
 drivers/acpi/blacklist.c                        |   16 ++
 drivers/acpi/debug.c                            |    2 +-
 drivers/acpi/ec.c                               |    3 +
 drivers/acpi/processor_core.c                   |    6 -
 drivers/ata/ahci.c                              |    5 +
 drivers/ata/libata-core.c                       |   38 ++-
 drivers/ata/libata-eh.c                         |    4 +
 drivers/ata/libata-scsi.c                       |    5 +-
 drivers/ata/pata_mpc52xx.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/ata/sata_mv.c                           |   44 +++-
 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c                  |   17 +-
 drivers/block/pktcdvd.c                         |    2 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c                   |    7 +
 drivers/char/agp/generic.c                      |   19 +-
 drivers/char/agp/sis-agp.c                      |    8 -
 drivers/char/hpet.c                             |   17 ++
 drivers/char/mem.c                              |    3 +-
 drivers/char/pcmcia/synclink_cs.c               |    2 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm.c                          |   10 +-
 drivers/char/tty_buffer.c                       |   14 +-
 drivers/char/tty_io.c                           |    3 +-
 drivers/char/tty_ldisc.c                        |   51 ++++-
 drivers/char/vt_ioctl.c                         |   11 +-
 drivers/crypto/padlock-aes.c                    |    2 +-
 drivers/dma/ioat/dma.h                          |    1 +
 drivers/dma/ioat/dma_v2.c                       |   24 ++-
 drivers/dma/ioat/dma_v3.c                       |    5 +-
 drivers/dma/mv_xor.c                            |    4 +-
 drivers/edac/amd64_edac.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/firewire/ohci.c                         |   60 ++++-
 drivers/firmware/dcdbas.c                       |    4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig                         |    3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c                      |   10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc_helper.c               |    4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_irq.c                       |    3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c                 |   12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c                 |    1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c            |  149 +++++++----
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_drv.h                |    8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lvds.c               |    8 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_atombios.c        |   16 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_display.c         |    4 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_object.c          |   27 ++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/rs690.c                  |   27 +--
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/rv515.c                  |   23 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_util.c               |    1 +
 drivers/hid/hidraw.c                            |   27 ++-
 drivers/hwmon/adm1026.c                         |   20 +-
 drivers/hwmon/f71882fg.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/hwmon/f75375s.c                         |    6 +-
 drivers/hwmon/k8temp.c                          |   35 +++-
 drivers/hwmon/lm85.c                            |    1 +
 drivers/hwmon/sht15.c                           |    4 +-
 drivers/hwmon/via686a.c                         |   14 +-
 drivers/hwmon/w83627ehf.c                       |   13 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pca-isa.c                |   12 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pca-platform.c           |   13 +-
 drivers/i2c/i2c-core.c                          |   14 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/cm.c                    |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c                   |   15 +
 drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c            |   99 ++++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c           |    6 +-
 drivers/input/joydev.c                          |    3 +
 drivers/input/mouse/bcm5974.c                   |   40 +++
 drivers/input/serio/i8042-x86ia64io.h           |   28 ++
 drivers/input/serio/i8042.c                     |    8 +-
 drivers/input/xen-kbdfront.c                    |   36 ++-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/config.c                     |   18 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/hisax.h                      |    1 +
 drivers/isdn/i4l/isdn_tty.c                     |    6 -
 drivers/md/dm-mpath.c                           |   12 -
 drivers/md/dm-table.c                           |    5 -
 drivers/md/dm.c                                 |    5 +-
 drivers/md/md.c                                 |   53 +++--
 drivers/md/md.h                                 |    4 +
 drivers/md/raid1.c                              |    1 +
 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/av7110_ca.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/media/radio/radio-aimslab.c             |   24 +--
 drivers/media/video/cx231xx/cx231xx-cards.c     |   14 +-
 drivers/media/video/em28xx/em28xx-cards.c       |    4 +-
 drivers/media/video/ivtv/ivtvfb.c               |    2 +
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_video.c             |   14 +-
 drivers/media/video/v4l2-compat-ioctl32.c       |   32 ++-
 drivers/message/fusion/mptctl.c                 |    8 +
 drivers/message/fusion/mptscsih.c               |    9 +-
 drivers/mfd/ucb1x00-ts.c                        |   12 +-
 drivers/misc/sgi-xp/xpc_partition.c             |   25 +-
 drivers/misc/sgi-xp/xpc_uv.c                    |   17 ++
 drivers/mmc/core/sdio.c                         |    8 +
 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-s3c.c                    |    6 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.c                     |    7 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.h                     |   13 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/omap2.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/mtd/onenand/generic.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/mtd/onenand/omap2.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/atlx/atl1.c                         |    5 +-
 drivers/net/b44.c                               |    4 +-
 drivers/net/benet/be_cmds.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_3ad.c                  |    3 +
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c                  |    3 +
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_ipv6.c                 |    9 +-
 drivers/net/bonding/bonding.h                   |    4 +-
 drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c                  |    2 +
 drivers/net/e100.c                              |    2 +
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c                  |    3 +
 drivers/net/e1000e/netdev.c                     |    7 +-
 drivers/net/eql.c                               |    2 +
 drivers/net/gianfar.c                           |    6 +-
 drivers/net/ifb.c                               |    2 +
 drivers/net/igb/igb_main.c                      |    2 +
 drivers/net/igbvf/netdev.c                      |    2 +
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_main.c                    |    2 +
 drivers/net/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c                  |   12 +-
 drivers/net/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c              |    2 +
 drivers/net/jme.c                               |   22 ++-
 drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_init.c            |    3 -
 drivers/net/niu.c                               |   16 +-
 drivers/net/r8169.c                             |   24 ++-
 drivers/net/skge.c                              |   18 ++-
 drivers/net/tun.c                               |    3 +-
 drivers/net/usb/hso.c                           |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.c           |   11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom.h         |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_4k.c      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_9287.c    |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_def.c     |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c             |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c           |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/regd.h                 |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_cs.c         |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_pci.c        |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c          |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-helpers.h      |    6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/main.c             |    6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/wext.c             |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/eeprom.c               |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54pci.c               |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c               |   22 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/txrx.c                 |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt73usb.c           |    1 +
 drivers/oprofile/buffer_sync.c                  |   27 +-
 drivers/oprofile/cpu_buffer.c                   |    2 -
 drivers/pci/dmar.c                              |    5 +
 drivers/pci/intel-iommu.c                       |  117 +++++----
 drivers/pci/msi.c                               |   27 ++-
 drivers/pci/pci-stub.c                          |    3 +
 drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c                         |   32 ++-
 drivers/pci/pci.h                               |    7 +-
 drivers/pci/proc.c                              |    2 +-
 drivers/pci/quirks.c                            |  156 +++++++-----
 drivers/platform/x86/acer-wmi.c                 |    4 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/asus_acpi.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/tc1100-wmi.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/power/apm_power.c                       |    1 +
 drivers/power/ds2760_battery.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/power/olpc_battery.c                    |    8 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-cmos.c                          |   16 +-
 drivers/s390/char/keyboard.c                    |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/bfa/bfa_core.c                     |   22 ++
 drivers/scsi/gdth.c                             |    8 +
 drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_ata.c                   |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_scsi_host.c             |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.c             |   19 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_ctl.c              |   23 ++-
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_scsih.c            |    3 -
 drivers/scsi/scsi_lib.c                         |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/scsi_sysfs.c                       |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/sd.c                               |   24 ++-
 drivers/serial/8250.c                           |    3 +-
 drivers/serial/8250_pci.c                       |   13 +
 drivers/ssb/b43_pci_bridge.c                    |    1 +
 drivers/staging/asus_oled/asus_oled.c           |    8 +-
 drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/jr3_pci.c        |    7 +
 drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/staging/frontier/tranzport.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/hv/RingBuffer.c                 |    3 +-
 drivers/staging/hv/StorVscApi.h                 |    4 +-
 drivers/staging/hv/blkvsc_drv.c                 |    1 +
 drivers/staging/hv/netvsc_drv.c                 |    4 +
 drivers/staging/hv/storvsc_drv.c                |    9 +-
 drivers/staging/line6/control.c                 |  204 ++++++++--------
 drivers/staging/line6/midi.c                    |    4 +-
 drivers/staging/line6/pod.c                     |   32 ++--
 drivers/staging/line6/toneport.c                |    4 +-
 drivers/staging/line6/variax.c                  |   12 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8185b_init.c         |   30 ++-
 drivers/staging/usbip/usbip_event.c             |   16 +-
 drivers/staging/usbip/vhci.h                    |    6 +-
 drivers/staging/usbip/vhci_hcd.c                |   72 ++++--
 drivers/staging/usbip/vhci_rx.c                 |   15 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6655/wpactl.c                 |   11 +-
 drivers/usb/atm/ueagle-atm.c                    |    6 +-
 drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c                     |   32 +++-
 drivers/usb/core/devio.c                        |    7 +-
 drivers/usb/core/file.c                         |   35 ++--
 drivers/usb/core/hcd-pci.c                      |    4 +-
 drivers/usb/core/hub.c                          |   35 +++-
 drivers/usb/core/message.c                      |   15 +-
 drivers/usb/core/quirks.c                       |    8 +
 drivers/usb/gadget/atmel_usba_udc.c             |    3 +
 drivers/usb/gadget/dummy_hcd.c                  |    1 +
 drivers/usb/gadget/printer.c                    |   14 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c                      |   10 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-hcd.c                     |   37 ++-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-pci.c                     |   39 +++
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-ppc-of.c                  |   12 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-q.c                       |   12 -
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-sched.c                   |   79 ++++++
 drivers/usb/host/ehci.h                         |    1 +
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-hcd.c                     |    9 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-pci.c                     |   26 ++
 drivers/usb/host/ohci.h                         |    1 +
 drivers/usb/host/pci-quirks.c                   |   18 +-
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c                    |   50 +++-
 drivers/usb/misc/cypress_cy7c63.c               |    6 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/iowarrior.c                    |    3 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/sisusbvga/sisusb.c             |    1 +
 drivers/usb/misc/trancevibrator.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/usbled.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/usbsevseg.c                    |   10 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/uss720.c                       |   11 +-
 drivers/usb/musb/blackfin.c                     |    4 +-
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_core.c                    |    1 +
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_gadget.c                  |   22 ++-
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_gadget.h                  |    2 +
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_gadget_ep0.c              |    9 +
 drivers/usb/musb/omap2430.c                     |    1 +
 drivers/usb/serial/ch341.c                      |   11 +
 drivers/usb/serial/cp210x.c                     |   28 +--
 drivers/usb/serial/digi_acceleport.c            |   10 -
 drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c                   |   91 ++++++-
 drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio_ids.h               |   98 +++++++-
 drivers/usb/serial/generic.c                    |   20 ++
 drivers/usb/serial/io_edgeport.c                |    4 +-
 drivers/usb/serial/keyspan_pda.c                |   17 --
 drivers/usb/serial/kobil_sct.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/serial/mos7720.c                    |    3 +
 drivers/usb/serial/mos7840.c                    |   35 ++-
 drivers/usb/serial/opticon.c                    |    6 +-
 drivers/usb/serial/option.c                     |   48 +++-
 drivers/usb/serial/pl2303.c                     |   12 +
 drivers/usb/serial/pl2303.h                     |    1 +
 drivers/usb/serial/sierra.c                     |    3 +
 drivers/usb/serial/spcp8x5.c                    |    6 +-
 drivers/usb/serial/ti_usb_3410_5052.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/serial/visor.c                      |   12 +
 drivers/usb/storage/sierra_ms.c                 |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/storage/unusual_cypress.h           |    5 +
 drivers/usb/storage/unusual_devs.h              |   39 +++
 drivers/video/backlight/backlight.c             |   12 +-
 drivers/video/console/tileblit.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/video/efifb.c                           |  103 +++++++-
 drivers/video/sis/sis_main.c                    |    3 +
 drivers/video/via/accel.c                       |    7 +-
 drivers/video/via/ioctl.c                       |    2 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci.c                     |   20 +--
 drivers/xen/events.c                            |   23 ++-
 fs/aio.c                                        |    3 +
 fs/binfmt_misc.c                                |    2 +-
 fs/bio.c                                        |   23 ++-
 fs/char_dev.c                                   |    4 +-
 fs/cifs/cifsproto.h                             |    2 +-
 fs/cifs/cifssmb.c                               |    4 +-
 fs/cifs/dns_resolve.c                           |    2 +-
 fs/cifs/dns_resolve.h                           |    2 +-
 fs/cifs/file.c                                  |   21 +-
 fs/dcache.c                                     |    3 +
 fs/ecryptfs/inode.c                             |    6 +
 fs/eventpoll.c                                  |  115 ++++++++-
 fs/exec.c                                       |   47 ++++-
 fs/ext2/namei.c                                 |    9 +-
 fs/ext3/namei.c                                 |    2 +-
 fs/ext3/super.c                                 |    7 +
 fs/ext4/dir.c                                   |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/ext4.h                                  |  129 ++++++++-
 fs/ext4/ext4_jbd2.h                             |    8 +-
 fs/ext4/extents.c                               |  140 +++++++---
 fs/ext4/file.c                                  |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/fsync.c                                 |   33 +++-
 fs/ext4/ialloc.c                                |   89 +++----
 fs/ext4/inode.c                                 |   88 ++++---
 fs/ext4/ioctl.c                                 |   25 ++-
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c                               |  108 ++++++---
 fs/ext4/migrate.c                               |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/move_extent.c                           |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/namei.c                                 |   12 +-
 fs/ext4/super.c                                 |   65 +++---
 fs/ext4/xattr.c                                 |    4 +-
 fs/file_table.c                                 |    2 +-
 fs/fuse/dev.c                                   |   16 +-
 fs/fuse/file.c                                  |  134 +++++++++-
 fs/fuse/fuse_i.h                                |    6 +-
 fs/namespace.c                                  |    2 +-
 fs/nfs/client.c                                 |    2 +-
 fs/nfs/direct.c                                 |   34 ++-
 fs/nfs/file.c                                   |    2 +
 fs/nfs/mount_clnt.c                             |    4 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs3xdr.c                               |    6 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c                              |    4 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c                               |   11 +-
 fs/nfsd/vfs.c                                   |    2 +-
 fs/nfsd/xdr4.h                                  |   21 +-
 fs/notify/inotify/inotify_fsnotify.c            |    3 +
 fs/notify/inotify/inotify_user.c                |    7 +-
 fs/ocfs2/inode.c                                |    6 +-
 fs/ocfs2/refcounttree.c                         |    7 +-
 fs/ocfs2/stack_user.c                           |    2 +-
 fs/ocfs2/symlink.c                              |    2 +-
 fs/partitions/ibm.c                             |   13 +-
 fs/partitions/ldm.c                             |   26 ++-
 fs/partitions/mac.c                             |   17 +-
 fs/pipe.c                                       |    2 +-
 fs/proc/array.c                                 |    9 +-
 fs/proc/task_mmu.c                              |    7 +-
 fs/super.c                                      |    6 +
 fs/sysfs/file.c                                 |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_export.c                   |   11 +-
 fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl.c                    |   20 +-
 fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.c                  |   15 +-
 fs/xfs/quota/xfs_qm.c                           |   18 +-
 fs/xfs/quota/xfs_qm_syscalls.c                  |   27 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_fsops.c                              |    3 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_ialloc.c                             |  146 ++++++-----
 fs/xfs/xfs_iget.c                               |   10 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_inode.c                              |    5 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_inode.h                              |    6 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_itable.c                             |  285 +++------------------
 fs/xfs/xfs_itable.h                             |   17 --
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c                        |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_mount.c                              |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_rtalloc.c                            |    4 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_trans_inode.c                        |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_vnodeops.c                           |    2 +-
 include/drm/drmP.h                              |    2 +-
 include/drm/drm_pciids.h                        |    3 +-
 include/keys/rxrpc-type.h                       |    1 -
 include/linux/binfmts.h                         |    1 +
 include/linux/blkdev.h                          |   13 +-
 include/linux/compat.h                          |    3 +
 include/linux/cpuset.h                          |   16 +-
 include/linux/cred.h                            |   21 +--
 include/linux/fs.h                              |    1 +
 include/linux/ftrace.h                          |    2 +
 include/linux/ieee80211.h                       |    2 +-
 include/linux/klist.h                           |    2 +-
 include/linux/libata.h                          |    1 +
 include/linux/mm.h                              |   14 +-
 include/linux/mmzone.h                          |   13 +
 include/linux/msi.h                             |    2 +
 include/linux/netdevice.h                       |    3 +
 include/linux/pci_ids.h                         |    4 +
 include/linux/sched.h                           |    9 +-
 include/linux/usb/serial.h                      |    3 +
 include/linux/vmstat.h                          |   22 ++
 include/net/af_unix.h                           |    2 +
 include/net/dn.h                                |    2 +-
 include/net/netlink.h                           |    2 +-
 include/net/sock.h                              |    9 +-
 include/net/tcp.h                               |   40 +++-
 include/net/udp.h                               |    5 +-
 init/Kconfig                                    |    3 +-
 init/calibrate.c                                |    6 +-
 ipc/compat.c                                    |    6 +
 ipc/compat_mq.c                                 |    5 +
 ipc/sem.c                                       |    2 +
 ipc/shm.c                                       |    1 +
 kernel/capability.c                             |    1 -
 kernel/compat.c                                 |   21 ++
 kernel/cpu.c                                    |   18 +-
 kernel/cpuset.c                                 |   74 ++++--
 kernel/cred-internals.h                         |   21 --
 kernel/cred.c                                   |   44 +++-
 kernel/exit.c                                   |   23 ++-
 kernel/futex.c                                  |   31 ++-
 kernel/gcov/fs.c                                |  244 +++++++++++++-----
 kernel/groups.c                                 |    5 +-
 kernel/hrtimer.c                                |   13 +-
 kernel/irq/manage.c                             |    2 +-
 kernel/latencytop.c                             |   17 +-
 kernel/power/snapshot.c                         |    7 +-
 kernel/power/user.c                             |    2 +-
 kernel/printk.c                                 |    2 +
 kernel/ptrace.c                                 |    2 +-
 kernel/sched.c                                  |  232 ++++++++---------
 kernel/sched_debug.c                            |    5 -
 kernel/sched_fair.c                             |  161 +++++++-----
 kernel/sched_idletask.c                         |    3 +-
 kernel/sched_rt.c                               |    5 +-
 kernel/signal.c                                 |   25 ++-
 kernel/smp.c                                    |   69 +++++-
 kernel/sys.c                                    |    2 +
 kernel/sysctl.c                                 |    2 +-
 kernel/sysctl_check.c                           |    9 -
 kernel/time/tick-broadcast.c                    |   10 +
 kernel/time/tick-common.c                       |    6 +-
 kernel/time/tick-internal.h                     |    3 +
 kernel/timer.c                                  |    6 +
 kernel/trace/ftrace.c                           |   71 +++++-
 kernel/trace/ring_buffer.c                      |    2 +-
 kernel/trace/trace.c                            |   10 +-
 kernel/user.c                                   |   12 +-
 lib/percpu_counter.c                            |    1 +
 mm/bounce.c                                     |    2 +-
 mm/filemap.c                                    |    3 +
 mm/internal.h                                   |    2 +-
 mm/memory.c                                     |   15 +-
 mm/memory_hotplug.c                             |   18 +-
 mm/mempolicy.c                                  |    2 +-
 mm/mlock.c                                      |    6 -
 mm/mmap.c                                       |   19 +-
 mm/mmzone.c                                     |   21 ++
 mm/mprotect.c                                   |    2 +-
 mm/mremap.c                                     |    4 +-
 mm/nommu.c                                      |    1 +
 mm/page_alloc.c                                 |   33 ++-
 mm/percpu.c                                     |    2 +-
 mm/vmalloc.c                                    |    9 +
 mm/vmstat.c                                     |   15 +-
 net/ax25/af_ax25.c                              |    2 +-
 net/bluetooth/bnep/sock.c                       |    1 +
 net/bluetooth/sco.c                             |    1 +
 net/bridge/br_netfilter.c                       |    9 +-
 net/bridge/netfilter/ebtables.c                 |    2 +
 net/can/bcm.c                                   |    4 +-
 net/compat.c                                    |   10 +-
 net/core/dev.c                                  |   18 +-
 net/core/ethtool.c                              |    6 +-
 net/core/filter.c                               |   83 +++---
 net/core/iovec.c                                |   17 +-
 net/core/skbuff.c                               |    6 +-
 net/core/sock.c                                 |   14 +-
 net/core/stream.c                               |    8 +-
 net/dccp/input.c                                |    7 +-
 net/decnet/af_decnet.c                          |    4 +-
 net/decnet/sysctl_net_decnet.c                  |    4 +-
 net/econet/af_econet.c                          |  101 ++++----
 net/ipv4/datagram.c                             |    5 +-
 net/ipv4/devinet.c                              |   30 ++-
 net/ipv4/inet_diag.c                            |   27 ++-
 net/ipv4/ip_gre.c                               |    1 +
 net/ipv4/ip_output.c                            |   28 ++-
 net/ipv4/ipip.c                                 |    1 +
 net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.c                 |    3 +
 net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_tables.c                  |    3 +
 net/ipv4/proc.c                                 |    8 +-
 net/ipv4/route.c                                |    7 +-
 net/ipv4/sysctl_net_ipv4.c                      |    5 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                  |   47 ++--
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c                            |   13 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c                             |    8 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_output.c                           |   15 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_timer.c                            |    8 +-
 net/ipv4/udp.c                                  |   48 ++++-
 net/ipv4/xfrm4_policy.c                         |    2 +-
 net/ipv6/datagram.c                             |    7 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_output.c                           |   18 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.c                           |    1 +
 net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6_tables.c                 |    3 +
 net/ipv6/route.c                                |   28 ++-
 net/ipv6/sit.c                                  |    2 +-
 net/ipv6/udp.c                                  |   10 +
 net/irda/af_irda.c                              |   20 +-
 net/irda/iriap.c                                |    3 +-
 net/irda/irlan/irlan_common.c                   |    2 +-
 net/irda/parameters.c                           |    4 +-
 net/llc/af_llc.c                                |    3 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c               |    3 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_log.c                          |    4 +
 net/packet/af_packet.c                          |    3 +-
 net/phonet/pep.c                                |    3 +-
 net/rds/page.c                                  |   27 +--
 net/rds/rdma.c                                  |   11 +-
 net/rds/recv.c                                  |    2 +-
 net/rose/af_rose.c                              |    4 +-
 net/sched/act_gact.c                            |   21 +-
 net/sched/act_mirred.c                          |   15 +-
 net/sched/act_nat.c                             |   35 +--
 net/sched/act_police.c                          |   21 +-
 net/sched/act_simple.c                          |   11 +-
 net/sched/act_skbedit.c                         |   11 +-
 net/sctp/auth.c                                 |    8 +-
 net/sctp/output.c                               |    1 -
 net/sctp/protocol.c                             |    2 +-
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c                        |    4 +-
 net/sctp/socket.c                               |    4 +-
 net/sctp/sysctl.c                               |    4 +-
 net/socket.c                                    |    4 +
 net/sunrpc/auth_gss/auth_gss.c                  |    9 +-
 net/sunrpc/cache.c                              |    4 +-
 net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c                           |    6 +-
 net/sunrpc/sched.c                              |   14 +-
 net/sunrpc/svc_xprt.c                           |    9 +-
 net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c                           |    2 +
 net/tipc/socket.c                               |    1 +
 net/unix/af_unix.c                              |   52 ++++-
 net/unix/garbage.c                              |    9 +-
 net/wireless/wext-compat.c                      |    3 +
 net/wireless/wext-core.c                        |   16 ++
 net/wireless/wext-priv.c                        |    2 +-
 net/x25/x25_facilities.c                        |   20 +-
 net/x25/x25_in.c                                |    2 +
 net/x25/x25_link.c                              |    4 +
 security/integrity/ima/ima_policy.c             |    2 +
 security/keys/keyctl.c                          |    6 +-
 security/keys/process_keys.c                    |    6 +-
 security/selinux/hooks.c                        |   11 +-
 security/selinux/nlmsgtab.c                     |    2 +
 sound/core/control.c                            |    5 +
 sound/core/hrtimer.c                            |    5 +-
 sound/core/rawmidi.c                            |    4 +-
 sound/core/seq/oss/seq_oss_init.c               |    9 +-
 sound/oss/soundcard.c                           |    4 +-
 sound/pci/au88x0/au88x0_pcm.c                   |   24 ++-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.c                         |    2 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctdaio.c                        |    2 +
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctmixer.c                       |   19 +-
 sound/pci/hda/hda_eld.c                         |    2 +-
 sound/pci/hda/hda_intel.c                       |    2 +
 sound/pci/hda/patch_analog.c                    |    1 +
 sound/pci/hda/patch_conexant.c                  |    8 +-
 sound/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c                   |   13 +-
 sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c                  |   13 +-
 sound/pci/intel8x0.c                            |    6 +
 sound/pci/oxygen/oxygen.c                       |    4 +
 sound/pci/rme9652/hdsp.c                        |    1 +
 sound/pci/rme9652/hdspm.c                       |    1 +
 sound/soc/blackfin/bf5xx-ac97.c                 |    4 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/wm8990.c                       |   10 +-
 sound/usb/caiaq/audio.c                         |    2 +-
 sound/usb/caiaq/midi.c                          |    2 +-
 sound/usb/usx2y/us122l.c                        |   41 ++--
 tools/perf/util/callchain.h                     |    1 +
 create mode 100644 arch/x86/include/asm/mwait.h
 delete mode 100644 kernel/cred-internals.h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2011-11-09 17:12     ` George G. Davis
From: George G. Davis @ 2011-11-09 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: George G. Davis, Greg KH, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds,

On Nov 8, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:

> On 11-11-08 05:14 PM, George G. Davis wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>

> [...]
>

>> Are there any plans to continue maintenance of v2.6.34-longterm now that
>> kernel.org is back online?
>
> Yes,  in fact I have a queue ready for review shortly.

Cool, thanks!

> However I didn't
> want to overtax the kernel.org maintainers with nagging questions about
> longterm/stable directory layout & restoration -- as I'm sure they had more
> than their hands full with getting people back on the server and getting
> stuff functional for the merge window which just closed yesterday.

I'll try to pick out and submit ARM-centric stable updates for future v2.6.34-longterm updates.

Thanks again!

George

@ 2011-11-10 19:54         ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2011-11-10 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker
  Cc: George G. Davis, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 10:20:37PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> [Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 08/11/2011 (Tue 15:52) Greg KH wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Also, I would like to populate the linux-stable.git tree with the
> > missing .34-longterm releases that you have already done, care to
> > provide a git tree that I can pull from for those now?
>
> Hi Greg,
>
> The below pull rq should get your repo caught up on the .34
> content for my tags 8 --> 10.  You should be able to use the
> "git verify-tag v2.6.34.10" on this older content without issue
> as a double check on things.

$ git verify-tag v2.6.34.10
gpg: Signature made Sun 26 Jun 2011 09:47:42 AM PDT using DSA key ID 0D0A18AD
gpg: Good signature from "Paul Gortmaker (work) <paul.gortmaker@windriver.com>"
gpg: Note: This key has expired!
Primary key fingerprint: 2A15 067C 2C4D F8FD A89E  1882 DBE2 2294 0D0A 18AD

So I know that this was signed with an exprired key that is only
self-signed, hm, looks like that matches up with the previous releases
form you :)

thanks, now pushed out.

Hopefully you have a new key, that is in the kernel.org ring of trust,
that you will be using to sign your new releases?

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm
@ 2011-11-10 20:29           ` Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2011-11-10 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH
  Cc: George G. Davis, linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable,
	jason.wessel, Andi Kleen, lwn

On 11-11-10 02:54 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 10:20:37PM -0500, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
>> [Re: Announcement: Plans for v2.6.34-longterm] On 08/11/2011 (Tue 15:52) Greg KH wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Also, I would like to populate the linux-stable.git tree with the
>>> missing .34-longterm releases that you have already done, care to
>>> provide a git tree that I can pull from for those now?
>>
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> The below pull rq should get your repo caught up on the .34
>> content for my tags 8 --> 10.  You should be able to use the
>> "git verify-tag v2.6.34.10" on this older content without issue
>> as a double check on things.
>
> $ git verify-tag v2.6.34.10
> gpg: Signature made Sun 26 Jun 2011 09:47:42 AM PDT using DSA key ID 0D0A18AD
> gpg: Good signature from "Paul Gortmaker (work) <paul.gortmaker@windriver.com>"
> gpg: Note: This key has expired!
> Primary key fingerprint: 2A15 067C 2C4D F8FD A89E  1882 DBE2 2294 0D0A 18AD
>
> So I know that this was signed with an exprired key that is only
> self-signed, hm, looks like that matches up with the previous releases
> form you :)
>
> thanks, now pushed out.
>
> Hopefully you have a new key, that is in the kernel.org ring of trust,
> that you will be using to sign your new releases?

Yes, of course.  That is why the old one was recently expired.

P.