* Questionnaire on motivation analysis of open source and open content
@ 2012-02-23  9:15 George Tsinarakis
From: George Tsinarakis @ 2012-02-23  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sirs,

We are researchers in Technical University of Crete and our current
research is in the field of motivation analysis of open source and open
content software projects participants. We would like to ask you to fill
a questionnaire and forward it to people involved in such teams and
projects. The web address is the following:

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHdqZUgyay0waXNRbWFvV3hleVBZSWc6MQ
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHdqZUgyay0waXNRbWFvV3hleVBZSWc6MQ>

All personal information will be kept confidential and will be used for
academic purposes only. For further information please do not hesitate
to contact with us.

Thank you in advance

Dr G. Tsinarakis

Dr.George Tsinarakis
Production and Management Engineer,
CAM Laboratory
Department of Production Engineering and Management
Technical University of Crete
University Campus, 73 100 Chania,
Crete , Greece
Tel: +30 2821 037306
Fax: +30 2821 037551
E -mail: tsinar@ dpem.tuc.gr

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-02-23  9:16 UTC | newest]