* [ANNOUNCE] Call for Papers - linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf, Christchurch NZ, 21-25 Jan 2019
@ 2018-10-21  1:10 Andrew Donnellan
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2018-10-21  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML; +Cc: lwn

The linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf is happening once again, this time in
Christchurch on 22 Jan 2019.

*** Submissions close on 2018-12-16, 23:59 AoE, with early submissions
(before 2018-11-16, 23:59 AoE) given priority. ***

*** Submission details: http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2019-cfp.html ***

The Kernel Miniconf is a 1 day stream alongside the main LCA conference
to talk about kernel stuff.

We invite submissions on anything related to kernel and low-level
systems programming. We welcome submissions from developers of all
levels of experience in the kernel community, covering a broad range of
topics.

Past Kernel Miniconfs have included technical talks on topics such as
memory management, RCU, scheduling and filesystems, as well as talks on
Linux kernel community topics such as licensing and Linux kernel
development process.

We strongly encourage both first-time and seasoned speakers from all
backgrounds, ages, genders, nationalities, ethnicities, religions and
abilities. Like the main LCA conference itself, we respect and encourage
diversity at our miniconf.

Speakers will need to purchase an LCA ticket to attend.

See http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2019-cfp.html for full details and the
submission form.

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan@au1.ibm.com  IBM Australia Limited

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Call for Papers - linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf, Christchurch NZ, 21-25 Jan 2019
@ 2018-12-15  7:06 ` Andrew Donnellan
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2018-12-15  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML; +Cc: lwn

On 21/10/18 12:10 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> The linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf is happening once again, this time in
> Christchurch on 22 Jan 2019.
>
> *** Submissions close on 2018-12-16, 23:59 AoE, with early submissions
> (before 2018-11-16, 23:59 AoE) given priority. ***

This deadline is in just under 53 hours, and will not be extended.