* Release LKST v1.5
@ 2003-08-20  8:30 Yumiko Sugita
From: Yumiko Sugita @ 2003-08-20  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear all,

  I'd like to announce publication of Linux Kernel State Tracer(LKST)
version 1.5, which is a tracer for Linux kernel.

  We release patches to support both IA32 and IA64 platforms.
And we provide watchdog handler and heartbeat program (addons).
#The details are described in changes-1.5.txt.

Remarks:
   To support IA64, we changed some codes in the following programs.
   - KernelHooks
   - LKCD

  LKST binaries, source code and documents are available in the
following site,
         https://sourceforge.net/projects/lkst/
         http://sourceforge.jp/projects/lkst/

  We prepared a mailing list written below in order to let users
know update of LKST.

  lkst-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  lkst-users@lists.sourceforge.jp

  To subscribe, please refer following URL,

    And if you have any comments, please send to the above list,
or to another mailing-list written below.

  lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
  lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.jp

  With kindest regards,
  All of the LKST developers

  Yumiko Sugita
  Hitachi,Ltd., Systems Development Laboratory
  Email:sugita@sdl.hitachi.co.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-20  8:31 UTC | newest]