* kernel patches for intel c compiler
@ 2003-05-09 13:45 Newsmail
From: Newsmail @ 2003-05-09 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

hi everyone,
at the bottom of this article
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2134430,00.html we can read:

Version 7.0 of Intel's compiler has been used to build Linux kernels, but
only with special modifications to the kernel, the paper said. Intel hopes
to eliminate those modifications by modifying its compiler and by working
with the Linux programming community to change some features of the kernel.
For example, Intel programmers have submitted kernel patches to permit use
of the Intel compiler.

is there any patches availible publicly that we can use to build the kernel
with intel's compiler? where can I find one?
regards,
greg

ps: please cc me

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-09 12:31 UTC | newest]