* Gnu
@ 2012-12-15  0:07 Ove Karlsen
From: Ove Karlsen @ 2012-12-15  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

The GNU GPL licence, is an open-source licence. However GNU has come to
be associated with cows, stupid slogans involving beer, and Richard
Stallman in a tinfoil-hat making obscure statements, such as acting as
thought-police and forbidding the term "open source". Maybe he was one
of those people who did a lot of LSD in the early hacking-culture. Silly
dances, and naive geekness, treating trash-women with respect, and
having romantic thoughts about them on his blog.

I don`t know what happened, but the open-source movement has grown
large, and too large for these kinds of obscurities.

Humans, before God, has not been enjoined to respect obscure licences,
or the culture associated with them.

But God is just. And these kinds of licences, can easily be replaced by
others, who respect the sentiments of open-source. And that we can do
togheter, in a common decision in agreement by all. And as open-source
is growing, that is what I think we should do. Take the licence to the
level, of the movement as a whole. If Stallman wants to protest, if will
just be him, and his obscure behaviour.

And while we are at it, the linux penguin can go aswell.

And ofcourse that should be true of eagles in symbolism related to the
US, or lions in symbolism related to Norway, for that matter.

Do you know what an eagle does? It looks at it`s prey, maybe a mouse,
from high above, flies down, rips it`s skull open, and eats it`s brain.
That is how the animal world is. Trained from child for killing, to
survive. But what that has to do with national symbolism, you really can
wonder.

Peace Be With You.
Uwaysi.

Also posted on my blog - http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=5801

* Re: Gnu
@ 2012-12-24 11:21 ` Ove Karlsen
From: Ove Karlsen @ 2012-12-24 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

On 12/15/2012 1:07 AM, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> The GNU GPL licence, is an open-source licence. However GNU has come to
> be associated with cows, stupid slogans involving beer, and Richard
> Stallman in a tinfoil-hat making obscure statements, such as acting as
> thought-police and forbidding the term "open source". Maybe he was one
> of those people who did a lot of LSD in the early hacking-culture. Silly
> dances, and naive geekness, treating trash-women with respect, and
> having romantic thoughts about them on his blog.
>
> I don`t know what happened, but the open-source movement has grown
> large, and too large for these kinds of obscurities.
>
> Humans, before God, has not been enjoined to respect obscure licences,
> or the culture associated with them.
>
> But God is just. And these kinds of licences, can easily be replaced by
> others, who respect the sentiments of open-source. And that we can do
> togheter, in a common decision in agreement by all. And as open-source
> is growing, that is what I think we should do. Take the licence to the
> level, of the movement as a whole. If Stallman wants to protest, if will
> just be him, and his obscure behaviour.
>
> And while we are at it, the linux penguin can go aswell.
>
> And ofcourse that should be true of eagles in symbolism related to the
> US, or lions in symbolism related to Norway, for that matter.
>
> Do you know what an eagle does? It looks at it`s prey, maybe a mouse,
> from high above, flies down, rips it`s skull open, and eats it`s brain.
> That is how the animal world is. Trained from child for killing, to
> survive. But what that has to do with national symbolism, you really can
> wonder.
>
> Peace Be With You.
> Uwaysi.
>
> Also posted on my blog - http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=5801

Please also see my replacement licence:
http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=6198

"This program, plugin or function is licenced under
The Beneficient Open-Source Licence.

That means that it´s source is released
and shall stay available openly,
to benefit humankind, in the path of God.
And that shall apply to modifications,
derivations, and branches.

Peace Be With You."

Peace Be With You.

* re: Gnu
@ 2013-12-26 12:50 Ove Karlsen
From: Ove Karlsen @ 2013-12-26 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Just a comment on this 2012 message I wrote. I just want to clearly
specify what I meant by "trash-women".

Stallman clearly is an idolater. He has an idol of himself, and he
worships women the same way. Both he and the women who want that kind of
attention are what I mean by "trash".

These are the kind of people I call Bimbo and Brutus. Facists. Often
named various things appropriate, "pigs", "dicks"  (they worship and
represent phallic objects after all) etc etc, and "trash".

Also to deassociate peace from the western hippie. The hippies often
agreed with such sentiments, but were turned to similar people by drugs
themselves, represented by the vain yuppie the hippie turned to.
Hippieism a more naive phase of a facistic development, that first
ofcourse criticised the environment, believing in hallucinations on
drugs, and poisioning of the air, which really is LSD symbolism for
poisoning of the mind, which is what the LSD did.

And then developing into lesser and vain people, who were idolaters, who
believed in status-objects, and speculated at stock markets.

The thin morality, and conjured status is ofcourse similar to believeing
play on semantics are relevant, such as Stallman, and the recent
"lignux" debate.

Other than that, I voiced myself very well with regards to this in my

God governs as he wills -

Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen.
http://www.ovekarlsen.com