* good day my dear
@ 2013-02-05 23:00 Miss Favour Efuna
From: Miss Favour Efuna @ 2013-02-05 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello My Dear
How are you today? I hope you are fine.
My name is Favour. I saw your email today when I was searching for a good
friend and admire it I think we can write together to be friends, I would
like you to contact me back through my private email Favour efuna
so that we will know more about ourselves and I will also send you my
photo as soon as you contact me back

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-05 23:12 UTC | newest]