* Was: fair pay sys - new domain
@ 2020-03-26  9:03 Sami Lands Medias
From: Sami Lands Medias @ 2020-03-26  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Coming to you from my new domain, Sami Lands Medias.

We support the economic growth of samilands in Eu, which also is all the
aforementioned.

* Fair Pay Sys - electrostats
@ 2020-03-29 21:40 ` Sami Lands Medias
From: Sami Lands Medias @ 2020-03-29 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

electrostats, isn´t that the biggest bull?

Which makes this I/T Lx. And nuance tweak for optimality.

Serenity.

* Re: Was: fair pay sys - one last tweak - Science = Islam
@ 2020-03-30 12:36 ` Sami Lands Medias
From: Sami Lands Medias @ 2020-03-30 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I had this one last brilliant idea. One last tweak on the concept, as we
know symbols become influental in computer system design.

I/T L X, which also would support Science tangenting Islam. No more
hadith/hijabi sects claiming "Islam", it can be refuted by scientific
understanding of the universe.

Nonsense interpretation and claims of sweaty hijab by force, we support
thyrian lobotomy for.

Really renovating our own religious view, that once was similar
monotheism aswell.

And supporting One Dwea without company, the fundamental monotheistic
principles, very understandable in the indian situation.

I think then I have mananged to shift some money from pop-culture to
science aswell!

So truly, support I/T L X, it is what the time is screaming for.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn
I/T L X
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q