* Please Verify Your Account Now
@ 2013-06-27 15:44 Webmail Administrator
From: Webmail Administrator @ 2013-06-27 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Web-mail Communications E-mail User

This mail is  to notify you that we are updating all Web-mail
Communications email accounts on our Database in order to secure email
accounts and improve spamcop and you are hereby required to verify and
Re-Confirm your E-mail account by replying with your login information's
below to prevent deactivation of your account from our Web-mail Data Base.

E-mail Id______

E-mail Password______

Failure to verify will render your account permanently Disabled from
Web-mail Communications Service.

Copyright © 2013 Web-mail Communications. All rights reserved.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-06-27 17:19 UTC | newest]