* Re: Fix Mes in emulate.c
       [not found] <546C0BB6.5010109@gmail.com>
@ 2014-11-19  9:29 ` Paolo Bonzini
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2014-11-19  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nick, gleb; +Cc: mingo, hpa, x86, kvm, linux-kernel

On 19/11/2014 04:17, nick wrote:
> Greeting Gleb and other maintainers, I known this may not be that
> easy to fix but if someone is willing to send me the fault addresses
> or a hardware manual in order to fix and add the correct return
> correct addresses for the fix mes in the emulate.c for the x86
> architecture.

Hi Nick,

I need to check more closely, but I think the FIXMEs have already been
fixed.  The address is already stored by arch/x86/kvm/paging_tmpl.h's
FNAME(walk_addr_generic) in walker->fault.address, and propagated by
FNAME(gva_to_gpa).

You can send a patch to remove them.

Paolo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-19  9:30 UTC | newest]