* Share your experience of configuring the kernel
@ 2016-04-29 21:23 Daniel Jonsson
From: Daniel Jonsson @ 2016-04-29 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Linux kernel developer,

We are a group of researchers from Chalmers University of Technology and TU
Darmstadt, and we are part of the kconfig-sat project [1]. We are working on
adding interactive dependency-resolution support to the kernel configurator
xconfig. We would be very thankful if you could take the time to fill out a
short survey that will provide data to help us design and evaluate a better
dependency-resolution mechanism. Filling out the survey should not take more
than 5 minutes of your time.

The survey is available at: http://goo.gl/forms/t5zu5KPN0N

It is possible to fill out the form without a Google account. No names,
email-addresses or other identifying information will be collected or
published.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

[1]: http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelProjects/kconfig-sat

--
Daniel Jonsson, Chalmers University of Technology

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-29 22:00 UTC | newest]