* High quality PCB
@ 2019-06-30 23:32 Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co. , Ltd.
From: Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co. , Ltd. @ 2019-06-30 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Purchasing Mangager:

Nice day!

Thanks for your time to read my email.I'm Eva,from Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co., Ltd,who learns your contact information from internet.We mainly manufacture and export in PCB copy board and PCBA OEM generation of material.Main Printed circuit board,PCB design,IC decryption,prototype production debugging,motherboards copy board.

If you are interested in our business,you can contact us any time.wish our products will be helpful for your business.

Eva

Company name:Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co., Ltd.

Mail:18475635876@163.com

Skype:+8618475635876

Wechat:18475635876

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-30 23:34 UTC | newest]