* Creative Project of the invalids needs the kind support
@ 2014-11-18  9:24 Retro Star
From: Retro Star @ 2014-11-18  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

   Dear ladies and gentlemen,
we are pensioners with disability from Belgorod, Russia.
We would be happy and grateful if you'll take a moment
to join in supporting our campaign reach its funding goal as much as possible:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/retro-music-for-the-elderly-around-the-world/x/9089825
   Friendly Yours, with gratitude,
Raissa Prokofieva (poet-interpreter) and Alexander Vozovik-Prokofiev (singer-composer) -
family creative tandem "Retro"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMOWtl_DvI

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-18  9:29 UTC | newest]