* RE: Job
@ 2006-01-26  5:58 Bill Gates
From: Bill Gates @ 2006-01-26  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello.

Our company suggests you to take part in our new project! We offer to you work in our company with the opportunity of the further independent development of your business. Employment 3-4 hours per day. You will start to earn real money from the first week!

You can receive the additional information on e-mail: worldtrancavinc@aol.com

Regards,
Lorenzo Valetti

* JOB........
@ 2010-04-03 18:00 NIPPON OIL AND GAS INC.
From: NIPPON OIL AND GAS INC. @ 2010-04-03 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
NIPPON OIL EXPLORATION (CHINA), LTD

ATTN: APPLICANT

INTERNATIONAL EXPATRIATE OFFICIAL JOB ONLINE INTERVIEW
Your name has been shortlisted/Chosen among the Lucky expatriates who
submitted the CV to the CHINA ONLINE JOB,before we will issue you the
Success Letter and the Contract Document You have to fill  the following
information's and send it back to us.

Full Names:...............
City:.....................
State:....................
Country:..................
Zip code:.................
Sex:......................
Phone:....................
Age:.....................
Marital Status:.........

Get back to me as soon as possible.
Email : nipponoil_gascompany@yahoo.com.hk
Bar. JING WANG

Head of Recruitment Service
NIPPON OIL AND GAS (CHINA)

This message was sent
using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

* Job
@ 2008-10-02 23:34 GUANG DONG LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMPORT AND EXPORT
From: GUANG DONG LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMPORT AND EXPORT @ 2008-10-02 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are presently searching for Representatives/Collection Agents who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the
Americas, precisely USA and Canada and Europe as well. If interested,
Please contact me on (mr.chofat@gmail.com)

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Cho Fat

* job.
@ 2005-08-25  5:41 Peter Bendering
From: Peter Bendering @ 2005-08-25  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux

Sir or Ms,

My name is Peter Bendering.
Let me to introduce our company.

We are Russian Marriage Agency.
We are looking for business partner from Germany.

We offer easy job for you.
You should have (or open new) an account with Deutsche-Bank or Volksbank.
You will earn some cash for your service.

Please contact us only by this e-mail for the further details: PrimeAirTour@aol.com

Best Regards,
Peter B