* A little video of me, and summary of research, computing part: What should be the way forward for OS's
@ 2018-06-30 12:03 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2018-06-30 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, misc, el.es.cr, Michael, osnews-crew, feedback

A complete and coherent philosophy is needed, that is compatible with
the level of intelligence needed in the computing space, that will
ofcourse affect society in general.

Chaos theory, dictates that the wings of a butterfly may cause a storm
elsewhere.

Zén buddhism will add, did the ego of the butterfly indeed cause so much
distress?

We choose a transcendental angle on life, for high accuracy of
philosophical impact, without associations to vain gods, for ego.

Our website is: http://www.nyt.cloud

Peace (Go With Théé)
Ywe Cærlyn
Léad
0‐ṅīt Ž - 'A Transcendental Angle On Life'

Video Of Me: https://youtu.be/M-wT5xy5qoA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-30 12:04 UTC | newest]