* WILL
@ 2013-10-31 11:44 Terry Scholes
From: Terry Scholes @ 2013-10-31 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terry

You've been nominated as beneficiary to the will of Late Jorg Alfons in accordance to the codicil and last testament of his will. For details, send am E-mail to: terry.schole@skygroups.org

* will
@ 2017-05-20 19:23 Trustees
From: Trustees @ 2017-05-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
My previous messages were returned as undelivered. I am making a final
attempt to reach you regarding the estate of Late George Brumley, you
have made one of the beneficiaries. Please get back to me at your
earliest convenience.

Regards,

Jessica Simpson
Board Of Trustees

* WILL
@ 2013-10-16 15:46 JMW SOLICITORS
From: JMW SOLICITORS @ 2013-10-16 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
THIS MAIL IS TO RE-INFORM YOU THAT MY LATE CLIENT MADE HIS WILL IN YOUR FAVOUR, I ADVISE YOU CONTACT ME NOW.