* Kernel modules query
@ 2005-02-18  9:35 linux lover
From: linux lover @ 2005-02-18  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies, linux-kernel

Hello,
        I want to know can a variable be exported by a linux kernel
modules? How can i make a variable getting assigned in kernel module
available to other kernel modules?
regards,
linux.lover.

* RE: Kernel modules query
@ 2005-02-18 17:00 Aleksey Gorelov
From: Aleksey Gorelov @ 2005-02-18 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux lover, kernelnewbies, linux-kernel

Hi

EXPORT_SYMBOL(var_name);

For example see arch/i386/kernel/time.c & jiffies_64 (2.6.10 source).

Aleks.