* (no subject)
@ 2002-04-24  7:55 Huo Zhigang
From: Huo Zhigang @ 2002-04-24  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

  Hi, all.
  My cluster go wrong these days. So many times when I "/sbin/reboot" a node, the following message will be displayed on the console.

>INIT: Switching to runlevel: 6
>INIT: Send processes the TERM signal
>Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference

  What's wrong with my machines?  They are all running linux-2.2.18(SMP-supported) with a kernel module which is a driver of Myricom NIC M3S-PCI64C-2 written by my group.
  Thank you in advance 8-)

            Zhigang Huo
            zghuo@ncic.ac.cn