* Kernel bug starting after 5.13.0-35
@ 2022-08-05  7:00 Denis Roy
From: Denis Roy @ 2022-08-05  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Subject:
Kernel bug starting after 5.13.0-35
From:
Denis Roy <denisjroy@gmail.com>
Date:
2022-08-05, 2:52 a.m.

To:
"linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>

A couple of months there were repeated kernel updates, then one of these
updates prevented me from booting into Ubuntu . After testing, going
back to 5.13.0-35, everything was as it was. Any version after that I
can’t login to Ubuntu.

I have a MSI MEG X570 UNIFY motherboard with a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme
PCIe 4.0 M.2. I have also, a sata raid 0 encloser for two 2.5 drives,
AMD® Ryzen 9 3900x, Radeon RX 5500 XT MECH 8G OC

Obviously Ubuntu is booting from my nvme drive.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-05  7:00 UTC | newest]