* VESAFB doesn't accept command-line Option
@ 2003-07-07 11:02 Lia Maggioni
From: Lia Maggioni @ 2003-07-07 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I use Linux Kernel 2.4.21 vanilla version , and I have this problem.

I'd like to use the YWRAP option for VESAFB in order to speedup a bit
the framebuffer , so I pass the "video=vesa:ywrap" option at the command
line (i've tried to pass it manually and with lilo append="" ) but the
framebuffer still using the REDRAW function , and does not respond to my
commands . I've tried kernel 2.4.18 and it works correctly , and with
2.4.20 it works correctly too , but with 2.4.21 series (i've tried
2.4.21-ac4 too) doesn't works.

Thank u very much for your help

Bye

Marcello

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-07 10:44 UTC | newest]